Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

What Rims Are These???????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ducatiguy
Lets keep our cool people. This reminded me of a time when I ran into an old friend who introduced me to his wife and their new born baby. His wife pulls the little guy up from his stroller and says "isnt he the cutest thing". Now I've seen many cute babies, but this little guy looked like freakin CHUCKIE! Scary with that big oval head, big weird eyes and all, and even though I wanted to douce the kid with Holy Water and yell out the Power of Crist compells you, I did the right thing and said - he's adorable... You know the saying, "if you dont have anything good to say, then just simply lie..."
LMAO!!! Poor kid.. hahaha!

Old 06-12-2005, 04:16 AM
Originally Posted by ducatiguy
I wanted to douce the kid with Holy Water and yell out the Power of Crist compells you
OMG that is funny!!! LMAO!!!

Old 06-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by crai6m4ck
mirror to black boy!
You can keep saying that, acting like you know what's cool or not...but let me just give you this link...http://team-driven.net/events/2005/n...woff/index.htm

damn my tint is so ugly, i mean come on, winning trophies with it on? and having a judge saying "i like the tint, makes the car unique..." I BETTER TAKE IT OFF RIGHT AWAY!

It's called having individuality, but without looking stupid like having big chrome wheels...I understand your whole concept about the "if i cared about weight i would've gotten a Z" or whatever you said, and I feel the same...But if I wanted to go around lookin' like a baller sitting on dubs, I would've gotten a Benz S-class or a BMW 745/760 you get the picture...every car has it's own style, and big chrome rims are not the style for the G...you might also say, "oh, it's not individual, lots of G's have Volks..." but not many have the gt-7s, and especially the black car on black wheels look... I did not get my rims because they were volks, i got them because they look good and they fit the style of the car...

BUT, your car is your car, go mess it up I don't care, it isn't my money you're wasting, and I'm not going to be the one you are making the girls run away from

Old 06-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
LOL hahahaha omg sorry.. no real comment but god damn that made my day reading that

Old 06-14-2005, 01:43 AM
Originally Posted by sushmaster_g35
You can keep saying that, acting like you know what's cool or not...but let me just give you this link...http://team-driven.net/events/2005/n...woff/index.htm
First of all I do know what's "cool" and your rims and tint would look cool to a 16 year old if it was on a civic. Try going classy instead of ricey. Why would you give a link to show your car?????? The '05 next to you car looks sooo much better with the Kenstyle front and stock rims!!!
damn my tint is so ugly, i mean come on, winning trophies with it on? and having a judge saying "i like the tint, makes the car unique...
Unique about 5 years ago and then it wore off. I have been in the car show scene for 11 years now and I have been a judge in 5 shows in the last 2 years so trust me I know whats up and bringing your car to a car show with rims but not lowered is something you don't do.
But if I wanted to go around lookin' like a baller sitting on dubs...
"
No baller I know rolls on forged 3 piece rims that happen to be chromed. If you want to go the baller route then These are for you. What if I got the same rims in silver or graphite? Then would you have an issue with them?

I'm not going to be the one you are making the girls run away from
You are a joke!!!! I don't rely on my car to pick up women (not girls) and take it from me, all you will get is 15 year olds with your setup. You sound like you are 16, so maybe that wouldn't be so bad for you.
I was young once and it takes a while to learn.
Can anyone tell me why this guy would put chrome looking tint on his car but not chrome rims? IMO the tint looks like something I would only find on a "Ballers" car.
You really don't know what you are talking about and sure as hell can't admit defeat. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on you but I just don't want to see someone making the same mistakes I did.

Old 06-14-2005, 05:17 AM
You are a joke!!!! I don't rely on my car to pick up women (not girls).
Hey! Theres nothing wrong with relying on a car to pick up women! lol

Just let him learn through his mistakes. Some people just have to go through it on their own in order to learn.

Old 06-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by reymcruz2003
My god this guy is a moron.....He definitely doesnt get it.
He need to buy someone just to listen from all his moronic comment.
I'M THE MORON???

The '05 next to you car looks sooo much better with the Kenstyle front and stock rims!!!
Her car does look really nice, and I do love the look...I AM NOT TRYING TO SAY HER CAR IS UGLY OR ANYTHING, but if it was "SOOO MUCH BETTER," don't you think she would have won??

And by the way, I am 17 years old...you can bag on that ALL YOU WANT, but it is just jealousy that you couldn't have the opportunity to have a car like this at my age...my dad did buy me my car, SO WHAT...go ahead, say "I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY" or whatever you want to say, but you know damn well if someone came up to you and said "Do you want to work hard for a Civic or get a G35 for free?," you would pick the G...and if not, well then you are an idiot...

OH YEAH, I would LOVE to see a "riced" out civic on Volk GT-7s, with remarks like that, you are putting down a LOT of the members on this board.

So you think "oh, he's a 17 year old, immature and doesn't know anything..."
Well I am going to be the mature one here. I am ending all this bullsh!t right now, because I guess I can't really say anything without an old man (you) crying about it, so quit running your mouth, THIS IS ALL OVER...

Have a nice day...

Old 06-15-2005, 02:56 AM
I'M THE MORON???
Yes... that is what he said and what a lot of others here think....Moron.

I could tell your age because of the mods to your car and the way you talk. See I yes I do work for everything that I have but thats not the point, I probably wouldn't accept $30,000 gift from my dad at any age no matter how old I am and trust me I am not jealous at all as I worked for and bought with my own money a 1994 RX7 Twin Turbo that is stock faster, handles better and IMO looks nicer with a kit and 18's than the G and I saved from when I was 14 and bought it when I was 18.
As for that persons car, it probably didn't win because you get points for aftermarket wheels regardless of what they are. A lot of car shows judge by what you have done, so a G with $200 worth of APC crap on their car could win over something with $1,600 coilovers, rims and a turbo kit just because the APC crap is applied in more categories. So in other words don't toot your own horn.
Stupid comments get you flamed and now you have learned not to say stupid things like
who cares they are ugly
ever again.
Well I am going to be the mature one here. I am ending all this bullsh!t right now, because I guess I can't really say anything without an old man (you) crying about it, so quit running your mouth, THIS IS ALL OVER...
HAHAHAHA!!!! Do you really need to say "you" as if we don't know who you are talking to??? Hmmmm maybe you were talking to ducatiguy??? or maybe MillersG? I don't know!?!?!?! Well you are going to finally shut your mouth like I told you to earlier (good boy) because you really can't say anything without being shot down. You know that I was 100% right in my last post and there is nothing you can say about it so that is why you are going to "end all of this bull****". I told you to shut your mouth a while ago and that you are making yourself look stupid with each post but did you listen.... nooooo and now that you have been proven wrong and put in your place you are going to finally bow out!! Too many people here realize that you are a "Moron" and maybe you should study the forums in depth before posting again. Your rep has been damaged here and you should think about how to repair it (start by not making stupid comments). You should learn the value of a dollar, learn not to be a spoiled brat (your original "ugly" comment and the fact that daddy bought your car proved that you are) and learn some style from people that are experienced instead of thinking that you are the G35 style authority.
I keep feeling bad for being so harsh on such a young, inexperienced, spoiled,clueless kid like you, but I realize that maybe, just maybe, being this harsh will kick your as* into gear and get you on the right track.

BTW If you are going to be the "mature" one, don't write immature things like
old man (you) crying about it, so quit running your mouth
name calling, claiming I am crying and telling me to basically shut up is not a mature comment. Go ahead call me immature, I never claimed to be, but I do know where I stand compared to you.

Last edited by crai6m4ck; 06-15-2005 at 03:15 AM.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:30 AM
I'M THE MORON???

Do you want to work hard for a Civic or get a G35 for free?," you would pick the G...and if not, well then you are an idiot...
Thats exactly what I did, I bought my own civic. I could have had an expensive car from my wealthy parents when I was your age. But I didnt. Instead, I learned the value of money and hard work. I learend how to manage my money and learned how to mod cars on a good learning car. I went through my ricey years, and have learned and grown to be alot wiser. I've learned that there are MANY different styles out there, and to not hate any of them (have you seen the cars in Australia? OMG!!!!). I can now modify any car to any style and create an award winning show car.... a TRUE award winning show car, not some little no namer city car show. I used to compete at the Import ShowOffs, which made HIN look like a joke... and as a car show, I still think its a joke. Most importantly, what I've learned from starting off with a civic, is to be humble. A lesson that you have yet, or may never learn. For that, I feel sorry for you.

Old 06-15-2005, 02:12 PM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
BTW If you are going to be the "mature" one, don't write immature things like name calling, claiming I am crying and telling me to basically shut up is not a mature comment.
Look who's calling the kettle black.

Yes... that is what he said and what a lot of others here think....Moron.

Too many people here realize that you are a "Moron" and maybe you should study the forums in depth before posting again.

You should learn the value of a dollar, learn not to be a spoiled brat (your original "ugly" comment and the fact that daddy bought your car proved that you are) and learn some style from people that are experienced instead of thinking that you are the G35 style authority.

I keep feeling bad for being so harsh on such a young, inexperienced, spoiled,clueless kid like you, but I realize that maybe, just maybe, being this harsh will kick your as* into gear and get you on the right track.

Old 06-15-2005, 02:29 PM
I thought you had to be over 18 or have a parent/guardian permission to post on this site... j/k but no need for a pissing contest when keyboard commandos go apesh1t and post nonsense.

Old 06-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
THANK YOU...You couldn't have said it better...

Originally Posted by Silverbolt
I can now modify any car to any style and create an award winning show car.... a TRUE award winning show car, not some little no namer city car show.
Yea, I can tell reading by the "future mods" in your sig...I can't wait to see that CUSTOM INTAKE and those CUSTOM TAILLIGHTS!!

I could tell your age because of the mods to your car
Tint, clear corners, exhaust, intake, Volk wheels....I guess the majority of this board are "young" and are "morons" if you are right...

I have been a judge in 5 shows
a G with $200 worth of APC crap on their car could win over something with $1,600 coilovers, rims and a turbo kit
This is why you never made show 6...

I do know where I stand compared to you.
on your knees.

well, that may have been kind of immature, but I just had to say it

Originally Posted by dubs
no need for a pissing contest when keyboard commandos go apesh1t and post nonsense.
EXACTLY...
AND THIS IS WHY I WANTED TO END THIS, NOT BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU "WON" OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU DO THINK...

Old 06-15-2005, 03:55 PM
Did you guys not forget about
Go ahead call me immature, I never claimed to be, but I do know where I stand compared to you.
????

OK I will break this down for you two.... flushmaster says
Well I am going to be the mature one here.
and then makes an immature comment. I point it out and say
Go ahead call me immature, I never claimed to be,
and you two say
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
and then flushmater agrees with
THANK YOU...You couldn't have said it better...
Skeleton, you make no sense. Flushmaster, you are a moron for agreeing with a comment that makes no sense.

As for
Tint, clear corners, exhaust, intake, Volk wheels....I guess the majority of this board are "young" and are "morons" if you are right...
You still don't get it. Mirror to black tint and rims on a car without lowering it, and you actually brought it to a car show like that!!!!!

This is why you never made show 6...
Show #6 is the 25th #6 is July 17th and #7 is Aug 27th.

on your knees.
Another way I can tell that you're 17

Old 06-15-2005, 05:35 PM
Yea, I can tell reading by the "future mods" in your sig...I can't wait to see that CUSTOM INTAKE and those CUSTOM TAILLIGHTS!!
Actually, the custom intake I was thinking about doing was just recently done. z-tube, stillen box (slightly modified for more air flow), with an Apex filter. As for the tails... I cant say too much, but when the patents and all the legalitys are finalized and it becomes mass produced... remember how you rolled your eyes as buy them for your G. Your a strange little boy... I dont know why you would roll your eyes at any of my mods, ESPECIALLY when you have the mods that you have

As I said before, I understand that there are many different types of tuners out there. There are even tuners that like building rice. If thats what you like, hey... more power to you. I'm going to end our conversation with a gift for you. Heres a little bit of knowledge that I'll pass down to you:

R.I.C.E. = Really Ignorant Car Enthusiast

Dont argue with people that know better. Instead you should humble yourself and learn from them.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What Rims Are These???????