Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

What Rims Are These???????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back to the subject of the rims, i dont think they're that bad, i like them, they look like the rims that come with the viper... maybe thats just me tho

Old 06-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by crai6m4ck
BTW If you are going to be the "mature" one, don't write immature things like name calling, claiming I am crying and telling me to basically shut up is not a mature comment.
Yes... that is what he said and what a lot of others here think....Moron.

Too many people here realize that you are a "Moron" and maybe you should study the forums in depth before posting again.

You should learn the value of a dollar, learn not to be a spoiled brat (your original "ugly" comment and the fact that daddy bought your car proved that you are) and learn some style from people that are experienced instead of thinking that you are the G35 style authority.

I keep feeling bad for being so harsh on such a young, inexperienced, spoiled,clueless kid like you, but I realize that maybe, just maybe, being this harsh will kick your as* into gear and get you on the right track.
WOW...YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT...

He did not say "Look who's calling the kettle black" because the whole immature thing, HE SAID IT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT NAME-CALLING.

You still don't get it. Mirror to black tint and rims on a car without lowering it, and you actually brought it to a car show like that!!!!!
BUT I WON DIDN'T I

Then when I say
Originally Posted by sushmaster_g35
on your knees.
and you say
Another way I can tell that you're 17
NEXT TIME READ THE WHOLE THING...AFTER I SAID THAT, I SAID
well, that may have been kind of immature, but I just had to say it
Happens to end up sounding JUST like your little comment
Go ahead call me immature, I never claimed to be

NOW......SINCE YOU KEEP TRYING TO BAG ON MY CAR AND ALL OF MY MODS, WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE?? AND POST SOME PICS TOO! HERE IS SOME PICS OF MINE, WHERE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE MIRROR TO BLACK TINT...IF YOU LIKE IT, POST UP A COMMENT SAYING SO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, ALSO POST UP A COMMENT SAYING SO...MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A VOTE COMPARING OUR CARS TOO, SINCE YOU TRY SAYING MY MODS ARE SOO BAD...

Attached Thumbnails What Rims Are These???????-g35-meet-mine.gif   What Rims Are These???????-g35-mine.gif   What Rims Are These???????-g35-show-2.gif  
Old 06-16-2005, 06:36 PM
Your tint is nice.. its just not my cup of tea The only thing I dont like about it is the rear window. For some reason, it just looks odd and out of place on the back, imo. I think the mirror part almost creates a horizon effect, but since the back window is raised so much higher than the sides, it throws off that horizon. So if it was lined up with the ground, instead of the windows, it might have a nicer effect. 0.2 cents

Old 06-16-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Silverbolt
Your tint is nice.. its just not my cup of tea The only thing I dont like about it is the rear window. For some reason, it just looks odd and out of place on the back, imo. I think the mirror part almost creates a horizon effect, but since the back window is raised so much higher than the sides, it throws off that horizon. So if it was lined up with the ground, instead of the windows, it might have a nicer effect. 0.2 cents
Thanks for the feedback and advice, but I don't understand the back window lining up with ground? Can you please explain in further detail?

Old 06-16-2005, 08:46 PM
OMG you make yourself look retarded!!!! That comment
BTW If you are going to be the "mature" one, don't write immature things like name calling, claiming I am crying and telling me to basically shut up is not a mature comment.
Is all about YOU claiming how MATURE YOU are and how I am pointing out how IMMATURE YOU are. How many times to I have to explain it. He isn't talking about me calling names, he is talking about how he thinks I am as immature as you.

on your knees.

well, that may have been kind of immature, but I just had to say it
Now the reason why I say...
Another way I can tell that you're 17
is to point out, once again, why you are not as mature as YOU claim to be.(The fact that you're 17 is another explaination for it also.)

Now as for a comparison of cars... I never brought my car into this... All I did is say that the modifications to your car such as the tint and driving around a car with rims without lowering it is ricey and something that I and a lot of other seasoned veterans would never consider doing because we know better. I saw the pics of your tint and don't like it at all... It makes it look like a "BALLERS" car.
But if you really want to know what my car has done... I have 2 piece Black w/ polished lip R07 Variant S Forged 20" DPE wheels that I just took off my car not to long ago. Its lowered with Tein Basic coilovers, has clear corners, 35% tint all the way around and has a full windows XP based computer with 7" touchscreen, wireless keyboard etc.... actually these are the only pics that I have of my car and its only of the interior... (I plan on getting the digitalwheelz cubby mount for the screen which finally got released!!) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ME:B:BOWO:MT:2

Old 06-16-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback and advice, but I don't understand the back window lining up with ground? Can you please explain in further detail?
I'll try again... one of the reasons why its eye apealing is because it creates an illusion of a horizion. The horizon is the cut-off area where the mirror fades into black. Now a horizon is always horizontal (artistically), however the people who tinted your windows didnt line up the cut-off horizon horizontally, but lined it up with the curv of the car. The windows on the G35 curve upward towards the trunk, causing your horizon to curve up as well. I dont know how it looks in person, but in the pictures, the curve looks akward since its not horizontal. I hope that made more sense :/ again... it could just be the pictures though.

Old 06-16-2005, 10:56 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Skeleton, you make no sense. Flushmaster, you are a moron for agreeing with a comment that makes no sense.
It's pretty simple and makes perfect sense really. You bagged on shush for name calling yet you called him a "moron" and a "spoiled brat". This is what is called hypocritical. The term "the pot calling the kettle black" is another way to describe hypocrisy. Here are some definitions and examples for you:

The Pot Calling The Kettle Black ( to say something about someone else which is actually true of you yourself ... )

You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Example: "You are accusing me of being lazy? Ha! That's the pot calling the kettle black!"

"The pot" (for cooking) and "the kettle" (for boiling water) sit on the stove over the fire and become black from the flames. Example: "I'm tired of you always wearing my clothing!" Answer: "Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? You're wearing my pants right now!"

The pot and the kettle are like old friends who have turned black with time; the pot only sees the blackness which is on the kettle; he doesn't see the black on himself. Example: "Here comes the guy who is always late for work." Answer: "Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? You are usually the last person to show up!"

I hope that clears everything up for you.

Old 06-17-2005, 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
It's pretty simple and makes perfect sense really. You bagged on shush for name calling yet you called him a "moron" and a "spoiled brat". This is what is called hypocritical. The term "the pot calling the kettle black" is another way to describe hypocrisy.
Calling him a moron may have been bad form, but calling him a spoiled brat? He got handed a $40k car! Nothing wrong with being a spoiled brat though... I am/was one too!

Old 06-17-2005, 01:43 PM
I think I am retarded for arguing with retards.... Here we go again...
NAME CALLING = IMMATURE
Well I am going to be the mature one here.
old man (you)
on your knees.
well, that may have been kind of immature
WOW...YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT...
OK.... Now when I say
Go ahead call me immature, I never claimed to be
I am not claiming that I am mature... therefore If I do call someone a name then you have no grounds saying "and you said you were the mature one?"
Does that clear things up for you???

Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
You bagged on shush for name calling yet you called him a "moron" and a "spoiled brat".
He is a moron by saying the things he does that don't make sense and I'm not. He is a spoiled brat by receiving a $30-$40k car at 16-17 years old without doing a damn thing for it. I haven't received anything from my parents since I was able to work at 14, therefore I am not a spoiled brat and I am not "the pot calling the kettle black"
Make more sense?

Old 06-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
He is a moron by saying the things he does that don't make sense and I'm not. He is a spoiled brat by receiving a $30-$40k car at 16-17 years old without doing a damn thing for it. I haven't received anything from my parents since I was able to work at 14, therefore I am not a spoiled brat and I am not "the pot calling the kettle black"
Make more sense?
Makes no sense whatsoever and you're right you are retarded for arguing on the internet.

You're the pot calling the kettle black because you are name calling. It doesn't matter what the names are. You can't go around saying "You're immature for calling me names" and then turn around and call him names. That makes you a hypocrite.

I'm not defending sush's comments, just pointing out the flaws in your arguments.

Old 06-17-2005, 05:24 PM
SOUNDS LIKE JEALOUSY TO ME

Also, thanks a lot skeleton_cru you make perfect sense but crai6m4ck is just too slow to understand.

Oh yeah, to crai6m4ck, how come when you were selling your DPE's it showed them on an Audi?? You can't combine mods on different cars to compare...

Old 01-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtbag
They look like the Weds Kranze LXZ wheels.
http://www.weds.co.jp/products/kranze/kranze_lxz.html
My buddy just imported a set of 19 " Weds Kranze Bazreia (Silver/Non-Chrome) with tires mounted/balanced from Japan for over $4K. Weds makes top-notch quality wheels but they're very expensive. - Mike
http://www.weds.co.jp/products/kranze/bazreia.html
hey, i looked up your wheels the ssr vienna sweel but it didnt show up.
what are the exact name of your wheels?
psrops, your g's lookin hott

Old 01-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
4 year old thread..
crazy