Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.
View Poll Results: Interested in a better camber arm from SPC?
Yes, I am interested as long as it is available within the next 6-7 months.
66.84%
Yes, I am interested in a better kit than I have now.
18.65%
Not interested as my car is not lowered.
12.44%
Not interested as I am happy with my front camber kit
2.07%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Brand New Front Camber Arms! Please Vote!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 12:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello, guys. Just wanted to post an update.

Currently, what we know is a prototype should be out soon. Then testing will begin. Once approved, the item will go into production. Please be patient as SPC has a stringent certification program they must abide by.

I will keep you updated as we learn more. Since the item is not out yet, it is impossible for me to post pricing or adjustment specs.

Thanks for the posts and please continue to refer others to this post and encourage them to participate in the poll.

Old 01-30-2006, 07:27 PM
Yes please please do have this done!!! As you can see I'm having immediate problems with my front camber but cannot find a product of high quality and wide adjustment range yet in a reasonable price range. YOu've hit me right on with this product.

https://g35driver.com/forums/brakes-suspension/81853-coupe-lowered-h-r-springs-pix-alignment-results-suggestions.html

Old 01-30-2006, 10:58 PM
thanks for the update!

Old 02-02-2006, 07:34 AM
Do You Think It Will Be Around The Cusco A-arms $400.

Old 02-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by G-TWIN
Do You Think It Will Be Around The Cusco A-arms $400.
Thats what we are shooting for but time will tell once they go to production. I will keep you guys updated.

Old 03-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Any news? I think I migh have to go with the cusco since I need the front a-arms by next week.

Old 03-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Ant830
Any news? I think I migh have to go with the cusco since I need the front a-arms by next week.
I just got off the phone with SPC. They had a couple of prototypes in but they weren't 100% satisfied with them so they came up with a couple other designs. They hope to have a prototype out by the end of April. If all goes as planned, they will have adjustment info and rough pricing at that time. I appreciate all of you being patient.

Old 03-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the update Peter... Hopefully it will be out soon and be affordable for all of us.

Old 04-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by du1hyn
Thanks for the update Peter... Hopefully it will be out soon and be affordable for all of us.
OK GUYS I JUST RECEIVED AN UPDATE. SPC HAS COME UP WITH A DESIGN THEY THINK WILL BE THE BEST FIT. It will be a combination of upper and lower arms on the front and will adjust camber and caster! They should have a prototype in about 6 weeks. Once they fit it up and give it a ok, it will go into production. THIS IS GREAT NEWS! This should be the BEST and MOST AFFORDABLE kit available!!

What I need from you guys now is a FGC member in the Orlando area that can test this thing out for us. It will need to be someone dedicated to providing extensive feedback on it and posting their results on G35driver as much as possible. Please PM me if you are interested and I will keep your name on file. Once we get close to receiving the prototype, we will choose the best candidate.

Last edited by IAPDirect.com; 04-05-2006 at 11:48 AM.
Old 04-05-2006, 02:57 PM
**** already ordered stillen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-05-2006, 03:28 PM
_jb
Photographer

Originally Posted by IAPDirect.com
OK GUYS I JUST RECEIVED AN UPDATE. SPC HAS COME UP WITH A DESIGN THEY THINK WILL BE THE BEST FIT. It will be a combination of upper and lower arms on the front and will adjust camber and caster! They should have a prototype in about 6 weeks. Once they fit it up and give it a ok, it will go into production. THIS IS GREAT NEWS! This should be the BEST and MOST AFFORDABLE kit available!!
So, we'd go from buying two front a-arms, to buying four front a-arms with this new SPC kit.

Hard to believe that SPC could make four front a-arms, with high quality, that would sell for roughly the same price as two front a-arms from the other companies. This is starting to sound a lot more expensive than was originally promoted.

I'm not saying it won't be worthwhile... we'll have to wait and see what the finished product is. Maybe the dual a-arm approach will provide alignment benefits that the single a-arm (per side) approach does not.

Old 04-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by _jb
So, we'd go from buying two front a-arms, to buying four front a-arms with this new SPC kit.

Hard to believe that SPC could make four front a-arms, with high quality, that would sell for roughly the same price as two front a-arms from the other companies. This is starting to sound a lot more expensive than was originally promoted.

I'm not saying it won't be worthwhile... we'll have to wait and see what the finished product is. Maybe the dual a-arm approach will provide alignment benefits that the single a-arm (per side) approach does not.
This is exactly what SPC has informed us of. Keep in mind this is not some fly-by-night company. They have been around for over 30 years and specialize in alignment kits. And YES, they will offer benifits that the others do not such as caster and camber adjustment as many of you have requested. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Old 04-05-2006, 04:53 PM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by IAPDirect.com

What I need from you guys now is a FGC member in the Orlando area that can test this thing out for us. It will need to be someone dedicated to providing extensive feedback on it and posting their results on G35driver as much as possible. Please PM me if you are interested and I will keep your name on file. Once we get close to receiving the prototype, we will choose the best candidate.
peter
i would be interested in doing it!!
pm sent

Old 04-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Never enough
Cant wait! I wish they had something now. Any idea of how much longer this will be?

Old 04-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't wait. I've been using SPC on my Honda before and track they. They perform VERY well.

I'll definitely get these when they come out. Stillen is just wayyy over priced. Right now, SPC and Kinetix both have my eyes, of which, I favor SPC lil more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brand New Front Camber Arms! Please Vote!