Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

19" OEM G35 Coupe Rims

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 01:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 19" OEM G35 Coupe Rims

will the 19" OEM factory 05 G35 Coupe Rims with Bridgestone RE050 tires fit a 05 sedan?? since i dont have the sport package, i have the 17" rims and i really like the 19"'s-- here is some info i got They have the 5-4.5 bolt pattern and are 19x8 front and 19x8.5 rear, with a 30 and 33 offset.

thx

Old 01-11-2006, 01:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A couple of people have done it. A search of the forums will net you some pics. I have a feeling they will stick out a bit in the back becuase it's just not enough offset.

Old 01-11-2006, 10:11 AM
I have an 05 blk sedan with the sport pkg. I just put on the OEM 19's myself. The rear wheels will stick out more and sit flush with the fender (looks aggressive ). The wheels look nice, but you will still have quite a bit of fender gap. If you plan on lowering it, you will most likely need to roll/cut the fenders.

Sorry, but I do not have any pics yet. I also have a set of 18's sport sedan wheels if you want, but Reymcruz2003 might be able to give you a better deal since I don't REALLY want to get rid of mine. For the right price tho who knows???

Old 01-11-2006, 11:05 AM
I got an 03 sedan with Tein H Techs/Tokico Dspecs and no rubbing at all. Here is an old pic right after I got them on. I am actually changing to the Eibach Pro Kits on b/c there is too much fender gap.

Hope this helps

Old 01-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by wanalaugh74
I got an 03 sedan with Tein H Techs/Tokico Dspecs and no rubbing at all. Here is an old pic right after I got them on. I am actually changing to the Eibach Pro Kits on b/c there is too much fender gap.

Hope this helps
Would you have any shots from a side and back view to see how much the rear wheels stick out? Also, the back tire seems to have a higher profile...what size tires are you running on all fours?

Old 01-12-2006, 11:26 AM
This is the only one i have that has an angle to it. I would take some more but I have my winter 17's on now. I am running the OEM 225/35-F and 245/35-R RE-50's. They wheels are flush to the fenders. The only thing that is higher is the front of the car vs. the rear.

Old 01-12-2006, 03:10 PM
I was planning to go a similar route but with 350z springs. Did you have to roll the fenders at all?

Trending Topics

Old 01-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Nope, and no rubbing with 2 adults in the back

Old 01-13-2006, 10:30 AM
No rubbing? That's something I'm glad to hear. Looking at my car now, I was thinking that any drop would cause rubbing. I'm doing 350Z springs in the front, and coupe springs in the rear within the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, this set up will even out the front and rear fender caps evenly, with just a mild drop. There was another member who did this, and was happy with it.

Old 01-15-2006, 05:41 PM
I have this setup and my biggest beef is that the rear wheels and tires stick out too much. I even tried to switch the front wheels and tires to the rear and they still stuck out. In my opinion, the car would still need to be lowered about an inch or inch and a half and with that, the fenders would rub the tires as well, so then you would have to roll the fenders as well. I don't think that going with a narrower tire would work either. I am rethinking the wheels on my car and may just go with something else.

Weaver

Originally Posted by RedruM
will the 19" OEM factory 05 G35 Coupe Rims with Bridgestone RE050 tires fit a 05 sedan?? since i dont have the sport package, i have the 17" rims and i really like the 19"'s-- here is some info i got They have the 5-4.5 bolt pattern and are 19x8 front and 19x8.5 rear, with a 30 and 33 offset.

thx

Old 01-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by Socal 4
No rubbing? That's something I'm glad to hear. Looking at my car now, I was thinking that any drop would cause rubbing. I'm doing 350Z springs in the front, and coupe springs in the rear within the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, this set up will even out the front and rear fender caps evenly, with just a mild drop. There was another member who did this, and was happy with it.
Are you running just the coupe springs/350z springs on your stock shocks?

Old 01-16-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by weaver
I have this setup and my biggest beef is that the rear wheels and tires stick out too much. I even tried to switch the front wheels and tires to the rear and they still stuck out. In my opinion, the car would still need to be lowered about an inch or inch and a half and with that, the fenders would rub the tires as well, so then you would have to roll the fenders as well. I don't think that going with a narrower tire would work either. I am rethinking the wheels on my car and may just go with something else.

Weaver
Weaver sorry to hear that but if you want to go with something else sell the wheels asap they are in demand as you can see you will at least break even.

Old 01-16-2006, 01:22 AM
get some tire shine baby!

Old 01-16-2006, 08:15 PM
I have the 05 coupe wheels on my sedan with Eibach Pro Kit 1.1" drop. I haven't had any rubbing, still have a small fender gap. I like how the back wheels stick out. I have pics posted in the "New Owners" section the thread is a little old but it's titled "Hey guys new here" might have to search a little for it but it has pics of different angles so you can see the difference.

Old 01-18-2006, 07:58 AM
Thanks Jenn for the pics. I have a BS 05 sedan and am rolling on chrome 19 g35c wheels. Since you are the second person who has no rubbng issues, I will keep my wheels and go with the coilovers and drop it. I also have the antenna, but it isn't an issue for me, nor are the badges. I want to get a k&n/z tube and a coupe mid-pipe as well. If you can get sound clips, I would appreciate it. I also want to get tint and will probably go with 35% all the way around.

Thanks,

Weaver

Originally Posted by Jenn
I have the 05 coupe wheels on my sedan with Eibach Pro Kit 1.1" drop. I haven't had any rubbing, still have a small fender gap. I like how the back wheels stick out. I have pics posted in the "New Owners" section the thread is a little old but it's titled "Hey guys new here" might have to search a little for it but it has pics of different angles so you can see the difference.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 19" OEM G35 Coupe Rims