Relentless Autosports Strut Bar - (NOT VRT!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 10:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are so many people posting to this thread that have no business posting here. Trolls, I call 'em. If you can't help the process shut the F up. You are making a bad situation worse and cluttering up this thread.

As I have stated in previous posts, I had this bar, so I know it works. Everyone else with your theories and conjecture don't know what the hell you're talking about. So, stay the hell out of this thread.

Scott is to be chastised for letting this happen again, but I know he'll make it right. He did for me.

Stay with it guys, it will be the best handling mod you make. Trust me on this!

PS, those who know my history, know I never swear in a post. But, you damn trolls age going too far. Again, go the hell home, and stay away from here.

Lou

Old 03-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
personally i don't mind, its about 2"x2", possibly less, cut enough to let that bend on the bar clear.

Old 03-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G35sedan03
personally i don't mind, its about 2"x2", possibly less, cut enough to let that bend on the bar clear.

Hell no. Any cutting is huge because you should not have to do it, its the wrong way. Do it the right way or don't do it at all. Plus you do not know what you will be cutting into, a brace possibly ? Don't cut the hood.

It's your car, not RA's. The bar is only for looks, so don't make your car look worse by cutting up the hood, please.

Old 03-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why not wait for replacement to be made that fits correctly like it is supposed to? Better yet, why not purchase something better from a company that actually knows what they are doing lol.A $500 strut bar should not have fitment issues, let alone require cutting in to a stock hood to make it fit. Hell even a $20 strut bar shouldn't require such nonsense.

Either way, your car, your decision, and your grave if you want to dig it. There goes the resale value on the car or money you'll have to shell out to get it fixed/replaced. Now the strut bar is costing you more than the wayyyy overpriced $500. At that point, you are in ARC Strut bar territory. The ARC strut bar has way better welds and is lighter lol. Seriously, I just don't see the logic lol.

EDIT: LOL @ the tag in this thread saying "best strut bar". HAHAHAH, best strut bar at not fitting? Best strut bar at requiring you to cut your hood? Best strut bar with the crappiest welds on earth? lol

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-25-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
This comment alone proves you have no idea what you are talking about. Enough said for your rant.

Originally Posted by lowrider

Lou

Last edited by threatcon07; 03-25-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by threatcon07
This comment alone proves you have no idea what you are talking about. Enough said for your rant.
QFT

Old 03-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by ToastZ
Hell no. Any cutting is huge because you should not have to do it, its the wrong way. Do it the right way or don't do it at all. Plus you do not know what you will be cutting into, a brace possibly ? Don't cut the hood.

It's your car, not RA's. The bar is only for looks, so don't make your car look worse by cutting up the hood, please.
First of all you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. This bar is not for looks and that is one of the main reasons for the cost. High grade metal plus unique design which connects to the control arms actually works. Despite the fitment issues I am having, I was able to keep the bar on the car for about 4 days and yes it did make a big difference in the handing of the car.

Scott has kept good communication with me which i can appreciate. he will be sending me out a new passenger side bracket asap.

EDIT: p.s. if you have not personally driven a G with this bar installed on it then i suggest you STFU and stop cluttering this thread, your only making yourself look like an idiot. You have no room to talk about how something performs if you have not tried it out first hand as i have.

Last edited by viceversa; 03-25-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:42 PM
I have driven a G with this STB and noticed nothing other than an Ugly, Poorly made STB under the hood. The improvements in handling would be minimal at best and undetectable by the average driver.

Did I mention it is ugly and poorly made?

Old 03-25-2009, 11:48 PM
You are right about one thing. The bar is definitely not for looks, as it is not for performance as well. The bar is nothing special in terms of looks. You are supporting a product that doesn't even fit right on your car, and one that you could barely keep on for four days? High quality metal? LOL. Just think about that. What has this world come to? People get a useless overpriced product that requires a ghetto fabbed part sent out after it doesn't even fit, and defend it like it is their bread and butter. How would you even know there was a difference? You have 350z tein springs and added a strut brace. Did you track before and after you got the brace?

Originally Posted by viceversa
First of all you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. This bar is not for looks and that is one of the main reasons for the cost. High grade metal plus unique design which connects to the control arms actually works. Despite the fitment issues I am having, I was able to keep the bar on the car for about 4 days and yes it did make a big difference in the handing of the car.

Scott has kept good communication with me which i can appreciate. he will be sending me out a new passenger side bracket asap.

EDIT: p.s. if you have not personally driven a G with this bar installed on it then i suggest you STFU and stop cluttering this thread, your only making yourself look like an idiot. You have no room to talk about how something performs if you have not tried it out first hand as i have.

Old 03-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Just because I don't want to put a strut brace on my car that requires a laser level, jackstands,mig welder, dremel, etc. means that I'm not allowed to talk? Nice try.
Originally Posted by viceversa
You have no room to talk about how something performs if you have not tried it out first hand as i have.

Old 03-25-2009, 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by usn hm 350z
I have driven a G with this STB and noticed nothing other than an Ugly, Poorly made STB under the hood. The improvements in handling would be minimal at best and undetectable by the average driver.

Did I mention it is ugly and poorly made?
i disagree, the difference on how the car responds through the very same streets i drive daily is quite different. maybe you jumped in a car that had it already. i drive my car less now, since i commute to work in my 240sx, but i recently got the 240 7 months ago, before that, drove the G daily. The very same bumps and road conditions in my area, the car feels more solid going over the same one. it defiitely changes the car.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by ToastZ

i'll worry about cutting my car, while i don't share your view, my mind is made.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:06 AM
i disagree, the difference on how the car responds through the very same streets i drive daily is quite different. maybe you jumped in a car that had it already. i drive my car less now, since i commute to work in my 240sx, but i recently got the 240 7 months ago, before that, drove the G daily. The very same bumps and road conditions in my area, the car feels more solid going over the same one. it defiitely changes the car.
nope, actually drove a before and after install G35.... someones white G35 when these things were first made @ VRT

Old 03-26-2009, 12:09 AM
There are so many people posting to this thread that have no business posting here. Trolls, I call 'em. If you can't help the process shut the F up. You are making a bad situation worse and cluttering up this thread.
We have every right to post here, it's a public forum and some of us have been members long before you! Do we now need permission from you now to make posts

As I have stated in previous posts, I had this bar, so I know it works. Everyone else with your theories and conjecture don't know what the hell you're talking about. So, stay the hell out of this thread.
Theories? It looks like crap, doesn't fit properly and your theory of it being the best handling mod just proves to the world that you don't know what the hell you're talking about!

Scott is to be chastised for letting this happen again, but I know he'll make it right. He did for me.
We agree with you and the chastising has begun

PLEASE STOP misleading people!!! This mod is the least effective handling mod that a person can make... If you have $500 and you really want to enhance the performance of you car, buy some sway bars...

AGAIN, You're a MORON for misleading people!!!

PS, those who know my history, know I never swear in a post. But, you damn trolls age going too far. Again, go the hell home, and stay away from here.
Stop your whining, we will not be e-bullied by you

Old 03-26-2009, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by usn hm 350z
nope, actually drove a before and after install G35.... someones white G35 when these things were first made @ VRT
i guess for driving my G for such a long time, the difference to me was right away. i posted before, just the drive back home i could tell the difference. we agree to disagree.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Relentless Autosports Strut Bar - (NOT VRT!)