Announcements Announcements from site Administrators and Moderators.

The Rich Jerk Link at the top

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 04:46 AM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Rich Jerk Link at the top

Ok I'm sure I'll hear some grief over this one.
The link located on the top of the page.
The Rich Jerk - Stop Being a Pathetic Loser and Start Making Millions.

I added this because all too often I hear people wishing they had a little be extra cash or asking me how to make money online. I'm sure plenty of members and people that visit this site wonder the same thing. Hey who couldn’t use a few extra bucks?

If you’re open minded you will learn a lot possibly even enough to eventually quit your day job and enjoy life if nothing at all you'll at the least get a laugh out of the way he talks. Heck it even has a money back guarantee and It’s pretty much on par with how you can make money online. So for those who have ever wondered about making money online click on the link.

Money isn’t everything but heck if it helps some of you guys make a few extra bucks with very little or minimal effort, then why not? Then after some of you guys make your millions maybe some of you’ll upgrade to premier membership as a token of thanks for the link or be able show us some crazy mods your going to be to your G with all that extra cash

Oh yeah almost forgot, those that decide to try this out and end up using clickbank be sure to come back to this post and CLICK HERE You'll understand after reading through the material, its basically a referal of new clients and earns a recurring residual.

Old 10-06-2006, 07:04 AM
Received 162 Likes on 132 Posts
Soooo. do you use this and find it profitable (other tan us buying his product). If you do (be honest) I would consider buying it. I've heard of this guy before, but thought it was a scam.

Old 10-06-2006, 07:21 AM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by 5150DS
Soooo. do you use this and find it profitable (other tan us buying his product). If you do (be honest) I would consider buying it. I've heard of this guy before, but thought it was a scam.
Actually I have been for years, not so much his program but the concept is the same. I was in the process of writting my own book about how to do it, then I came across his site, to me he had a funnier way of putting things than I, I also did a lot of research on him etc. The things he shows you are legit, they will work you just have to apply them.

To make money online isnt hard if you have someone to point you in the right direction. I learned it all the hard way through trial, error and tons of research with no one to show me the way

Old 10-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
nice add definitely a good source of information for the entrepreneur

Old 10-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So you're saying it works and it's not a scam?

Old 10-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
So basically, you are putting up your referral link so all your members will be referred by you. Taking advantage of the expose of G35driver to further your referral account.

Pretty lame if you ask me....especially since I paid money for a premier membership

Old 10-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Old 10-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^+1

Old 10-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by madchef
So basically, you are putting up your referral link so all your members will be referred by you. Taking advantage of the expose of G35driver to further your referral account.

Pretty lame if you ask me....especially since I paid money for a premier membership
He is an Admin, I suggest you just deal with it.

Old 10-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seems too good to be true to me. Easy come, easy go.

But I'm not going to lie and say that it's not persuading me a little. The more I read about it, the more I want to try it but it just seems too good to be true. Anyone willing to be the guinea pig and do it?

Last edited by Mike_Deezy; 10-06-2006 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by madchef

Yes, you’re right it’s a referral link and I’ll make money from it and so will some of the ones that actually click through, but what I don’t understand the reason you think its lame. I know it’s not a scam and works. I've done it and would like to share it with people that could benefit from it, maybe you wont but maybe someone else will.

I’m not out to take advantage of anyone, I’d rather help the ones that have always wondered if and how they could do it.

I think its lame that people like my sister(single mom w/4 kids) and has to work 2 jobs just to get by, but I'm able to make almost her yearly income in 2 months based off everything provided in that link.

I dont want to get too much into my personal life here but last week I went and visited them and it just killed me seeing it, being around them like that the kids barely getting time to enjoy with their mom. Dont believe me guess what I DONT CARE. Damn now I'm starting to sound like that "rich jerk guy"

Sorry for my rant..
and madchef,evileagle, Yv12345vY sorry you guys feel that way, my intentions are not to abuse things just try help people out, as I've always done.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by GodZilla
Yes, you’re right it’s a referral link and I’ll make money from it and so will some of the ones that actually click through, but what I don’t understand the reason you think its lame. I know it’s not a scam and works. I've done it and would like to share it with people that could benefit from it, maybe you wont but maybe someone else will.

I’m not out to take advantage of anyone, I’d rather help the ones that have always wondered if and how they could do it.

I think its lame that people like my sister(single mom w/4 kids) and has to work 2 jobs just to get by, but I'm able to make almost her yearly income in 2 months based off everything provided in that link.

I dont want to get too much into my personal life here but last week I went and visited them and it just killed me seeing it, being around them like that the kids barely getting time to enjoy with their mom. Dont believe me guess what I DONT CARE. Damn now I'm starting to sound like that "rich jerk guy"

Sorry for my rant..
and madchef,evileagle, Yv12345vY sorry you guys feel that way, my intentions are not to abuse things just try help people out, as I've always done.
I know that this won't make a lot of us millionaires, but if it's working out so well for you, how come you won't share the secrets with your sister?

Old 10-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Mike_Deezy
I know that this won't make a lot of us millionaires, but if it's working out so well for you, how come you won't share the secrets with your sister?
I just started too, her and my brother both. At the moment she's overwellmed so I cant show her to fast. She just moved into an apartment, she had no refrigreator, dinning room table, dishe's plates etc no internet etc so and I'm 3 1/2 hr drive away. I went out and picked up most of that stuff for her and her kids... Anyway long story, but I'll show her most of it soon enough, I just have to do it gradually

Old 10-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Glad this works for you however I just googled his name and many don't think so:

http://www.richjerkscams.com/

Old 10-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by GodZilla
I just started too, her and my brother both. At the moment she's overwellmed so I cant show her to fast. She just moved into an apartment, she had no refrigreator, dinning room table, dishe's plates etc no internet etc so and I'm 3 1/2 hr drive away. I went out and picked up most of that stuff for her and her kids... Anyway long story, but I'll show her most of it soon enough, I just have to do it gradually
OIC, sorry I didn't mean to pry into your personal life or anything. But this does sound interesting the more I keep seeing this thread. Maybe I should suck it up and give it a try?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Rich Jerk Link at the top