Announcements Announcements from site Administrators and Moderators.

Premier membership not upgrading.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 05:07 AM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Premier membership not upgrading.

This is a message for all the recent and future people joining the premier membership.
Normally, it takes up to 30 min for your account to upgrade after paying, however we have found that the script is acting up. So, if you don't see the little gold below your name after 30 min of paying please pm me so I can look at the account.

Last edited by GodZilla; 11-30-2005 at 05:09 AM.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:23 PM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How do I sign up for membership? Can't seem to find the link. Thanx

Old 01-04-2006, 11:36 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by jbone
How do I sign up for membership? Can't seem to find the link. Thanx
It's under Paid Subscriptions in your control panel.

Here's the link: https://g35driver.com/forums/payments.php

Enjoy.
Colin

Old 01-12-2006, 02:32 AM
Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
I've signed up a few days ago. PMed godzilla when my membership didn't upgrade.. but nothing has changed so far. What should I do?

Old 01-13-2006, 12:42 AM
Bought and got the confirmation of payment so i am just wondering when i get my gold plaque on my screename, oh and my new parking spot right up front, and the key to the executive bathroom, yup i'm a premier member nothin but the best for me now, i have arrived.

Old 03-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Im gonna get it for my birthday LOL!!!!

Old 04-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi Godzilla,

Its been three full days and 2 PMs later...my account hasn't been upgraded. I signed up for the Premier Membership with the SportZ Magazine subscription.

When can I expect my account to be upgraded and how do I receive my magazines?

Thank You

Old 04-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by Sportcoupe35
Hi Godzilla,

Its been three full days and 2 PMs later...my account hasn't been upgraded. I signed up for the Premier Membership with the SportZ Magazine subscription.

When can I expect my account to be upgraded and how do I receive my magazines?

Thank You
I've been a premiere member for about 4 months now and I still haven't recieved any magazines even after posting questions and private messaging admins.

Old 04-24-2006, 06:28 PM
I signed up for the $49.95 one with the subscription.
That's $20.00 more than the membership without it.
If I don't get one within like two months...I want a refund.

Old 04-24-2006, 06:40 PM
Why in the world would anyone pay for "premium membership"?

I can understand supporting a site you enjoy through donations, contributions, etc. Great idea.

But in this day and age, information is free - and it travels fast, and to purport to offer something that's "exclusive" to your members is absurd.

Besides, advertising is WAY MORE than sufficient to run a site of this size (I speak from firsthand knowledge) unless someone's doing something terribly wrong.

Please don't misinterpret this - I think the owners have done a great job here in a short period of time, and I support their efforts... Just some constructive feedback from someone who's been in "the biz" for a while.

Feel free to offer a "STFU" in return, I'll understand.

Old 04-25-2006, 01:06 AM
Call the Cops
Originally Posted by RetardGarage

I can understand supporting a site you enjoy through donations, contributions, etc. Great idea.

But in this day and age, information is free - and it travels fast, and to purport to offer something that's "exclusive" to your members is absurd.

Besides, advertising is WAY MORE than sufficient to run a site of this size (I speak from firsthand knowledge) unless someone's doing something terribly wrong.

Please don't misinterpret this - I think the owners have done a great job here in a short period of time, and I support their efforts... Just some constructive feedback from someone who's been in "the biz" for a while.

because its cool

you get to have an avatar, and your name in bold, and you stand out more..
the Anything Goes section is really somethin too

Old 05-04-2006, 01:18 AM
Godzilla; I have PMed you and Geobau at least two times each regarding the status of my account "graphite06coupe" ; with no answer whatsoever. I deserve at the very LEAST an answer as to why my account has been totally suspended. 30 dollars might be trivial to many of you but it bothers me to know that I paid for a service and had it revoked w/ no explanation whatsoever. I tried leaving this to only PMs but got no reply from either of you after MONTHS of waiting; so I have to bring it here. I want my premium membership back so I can get in on the group buys; that is why I dished out the money initially. I have been a member of different car forums for over 5 years w/ no problems remotely like this. I would hope that this would prompt a reply from one of the mods to me; either via PM or on this thread. Thank you for your time.

Originally Posted by GodZilla
This is a message for all the recent and future people joining the premier membership.
Normally, it takes up to 30 min for your account to upgrade after paying, however we have found that the script is acting up. So, if you don't see the little gold below your name after 30 min of paying please pm me so I can look at the account.

Last edited by optimystic06; 05-04-2006 at 01:35 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by RetardGarage

STFU!!!

Old 06-21-2006, 08:44 PM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by optimystic06
Godzilla; I have PMed you and Geobau at least two times each regarding the status of my account "graphite06coupe" ; with no answer whatsoever. I deserve at the very LEAST an answer as to why my account has been totally suspended. 30 dollars might be trivial to many of you but it bothers me to know that I paid for a service and had it revoked w/ no explanation whatsoever. I tried leaving this to only PMs but got no reply from either of you after MONTHS of waiting; so I have to bring it here. I want my premium membership back so I can get in on the group buys; that is why I dished out the money initially. I have been a member of different car forums for over 5 years w/ no problems remotely like this. I would hope that this would prompt a reply from one of the mods to me; either via PM or on this thread. Thank you for your time.
I never saw your pm but I will look into it now.

Edit
------------
Seems you never verified your account, It was awaiting an email confirmation. When did you pay for premier membership?