What is the Florida G35 Club (FGC)?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is the Florida G35 Club (FGC)?

The Florida G35 Club (FGC) was established to provide a place for Infiniti G35 Sedan and Coupe enthusiasts to congregate and make new friends. We are, simply put, a group of Floridians who share a common interest in reading about, driving, understanding and often times modifying the Infiniti G35.

Here are a few of the most common questions asked about the FGC.

Who is allowed in the club? Everyone.

Do I have to own a G35 to be a club member? No, you do not have to own a G35 to be a club member.

Do I have to attend the club meets or meetings? No, attendance is encouraged but not required.

How do I join? Simply click on this link Florida G35 Club Enrollment Process and follow the directions in the first post.

How is the club structured? The FGC is a not for profit corporation. We have a President, a Vice President, a Treasurer and a Secretary along with a total of 9 members of the Board of Directors. There are 3 main Chapters that compise the FGC; the North Florida Chapter (NFL), the Central Florida Chapter (CFL) and the South Florida Chapter (SFL).

How often do the people in FGC meet? We "encourage", at a minimum, monthly meets for each Chapter and we will have either 3 or 4 "ALL FLORIDA MEETS" each year. Every member is strongly encouraged to attend the ALL FLORIDA MEETS, but attendance is never required.

Who are the FGC Sponsors? You can see our sponsors on the club website. Simply click on this link Florida G35 Club and you'll see who's responsible for helping to make this club so successful.

Do I get discounts with the FGC sponsors? Some of our sponsors are offering the FGC Member discounts on their products and services. Simply hold your mouse over the sponsors banner and see if they are offering discounts at the present time.

How do I prove that I am a club member? You will receive a Florida G35 Club Membership Card in the mail shortly after you register. Simply present this card at the time of your order, or simply have the sponsor contact me (Neffster) to verify your membership status.

Are there discounts for new Infiniti Purchases? YES! PREMIER Members and CHARTER Members in good standing can get a BRAND NEW Infiniti at $1000 over invoice through Lokey Infiniti in Clearwater, FL. Click this link for more details, Membership has its Privileges. More details can also be found on the club website under the HOW TO JOIN section.

I've found information in the body of a thread that is contradicted by the FGC website. Which detail is correct? This club idea came to life on/around mid December of 2004. There have been several threads with "ideas" posted that were at times "the rule of thumb". Due to growing pains, good ideas by others, etc... some of those ideas were adopted and others were modified to make the club more structured for one reason or another. The club website is ALWAYS considered to be correct. It will supercede anything posted on the G35driver forum. If you see any inconsistencies please send a PM to Neffster or Dabomb and it will be addressed immediately.

Thanks for reading and we all hope that the Florida G35 Club will be an organization which you would like to be a part of.

Sincerely,

Last edited by neffster; 08-18-2005 at 07:32 PM.