2006 G35C OEM 19" Rims and tires. South NJ MINT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 12:53 AM
Stealth
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMG
nicer set of wheels cheaper then your 2k price tag
https://g35driver.com/forums/archived-sales/113029-f-s-sevas-s-star-black-wheels-tires-pictures-inside.html
this is a HOT set too
https://g35driver.com/forums/archived-sales/113684-fs-19-rh-pro-j5-sbc.html
this guy's is pratically brand new but he wants 1500 obo he still not going to get that either. and your set is 5k miles on it. thread is about 75% at most no matter wtf you say. performance tires don't last as long as POS tires
https://g35driver.com/forums/archived-sales/112493-fs-oem-19-wheels.html

i honestly think you're going to get about 1200 +shipping at most for your wheels w/tires. it has too many miles on it. only way you get close to 1500+shipping is if you bought them from the dealer for 5k for the set and NEVER mounted them. never mounted the tires and tires still have the red/blue lines and the sticker to show tires size and brand. but then you probably could get about 900 for the rims by itself brand new and sell the brand new tires by itself and get some money that way.

not trying to bash you or anything. i just hate it when noone does their research before they sell something. they don't look at how much they went for RECENTLY adn don't look at what ebay goes for. and doesn't look at how much a set is worth w/ certain milage.

yes they are worth 5k w/tires from a dealer.
yes bbs lm's are worth that much too.

why can't oem go for as much as lm's???

simple.

OEM 19's came on EVERY 05 w/ 6spd or automatic w/ sport package. same with the 06's and the 07's

so the oem is not as rare as the lm's and so on. or iforged/hre/DPE/ETC.

please readjust your price. if you go on frenzy i will definitly bash you there.

anyways good luck w/ sale

Old 08-31-2006, 02:39 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I think everyone needs to calm down... lol jk lets keep that FLAME going. hahaha

Old 08-31-2006, 08:40 AM
Wow such violence
how much you asking for your wheels?

I PMed you yesterday.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:37 PM
Stealth
Originally Posted by VG35
I'm getting new rims for my coupe and I want to sell my OEM wheels. I would REALLY prefer local pickup since carriers tend to **** things up all the time. My wheels and tires are 100% mint. My car has 5K miles on it. The tires have 98-100% tread and the rims have ZERO scratches or curb markes. 100% MINT. I clean them just about every day to keep the brake dust off and the tires always have meguire tire shine on them. I want atleast $2000 for them because they are brand new with no damage what so ever. My email is turboit@verizon.net. Just email me. I live in Cherry Hill, NJ.

I would also do a trade+cash for Volk SF's or any other NICE staggered wheels.

nowhere does it say asking. hmm... asking still looking and see no asking.

later on in the thread i see that you went down to 1500. still asking too much. maybe your strategy is to ask a high *** price so that someone will negotiate with you and you still get alot of money. or you're hopeing to find some dip**** that doesn't know about how much certain things are worth and they just get screwed.

BTW you have no pictures(yours with your screen name and date next to your rims)
you have no proof that you are a good seller

like i said if your set was BRAND NEW with no wear. i mean red and blue lines still on and tires unmounted. and oem infiniti shrink wrap still on wheels you can probably get 1700 for the set.

Last edited by USANSealKYoon; 08-31-2006 at 11:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:44 PM
TLS
Wow, with an attitude like that I would not even buy it for $800. I think you should close this thread as your internet reputation based on your verbal (lol is there such thing?)had gone down hill, sorry to say. Goodluck !

Old 08-31-2006, 11:47 PM
Stealth
Originally Posted by TLS
Wow, with an attitude like that I would not even buy it for $800. I think you should close this thread as your internet reputation based on your verbal (lol is there such thing?)had gone down hill, sorry to say. Goodluck !
yeah no kidding. i told him first off i wasn't bashing him. i did the "research" he didn't do. and then he says i'm an idiot. and this guy with only 36 give or take posts comes on this forum just to sell. good luck and for some reason i smell scam

Old 09-02-2006, 03:24 AM
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
i dont know if this has been stated before... but the stock tires you'll only get about 20k out of them TOPS... average is like 15k... so conservatively you at about 70% thread...

Old 09-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by filanj
Yeah, maples shade infiniti is probably the worst infiniti dealership on the planet..as well as worst car dealership. They are lying MO FO's and expect you to pay them for them to lie to you. Service department there? more like bend over and take it up the a$$ department. NEVER do business with them period.
I got my car for $300 over invoice back in 2/05, thier service department scratched my wheels once, but replaced it. So I have no problems with them...

Old 09-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Location: Universe.Milkyway.Solarsystem.Earth.NorthAmerica.USA.FL.Tampa
dag a set of these just sold for 850 in the florida forum and there are flawless.

Just a suggestion... I did this with my last car I sold each wheel a la carte on ebay to folks that wanted a full size spare. I made out better that way than selling as a set.

Old 09-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by Foo_G
dag a set of these just sold for 850 in the florida forum and there are flawless.

Just a suggestion... I did this with my last car I sold each wheel a la carte on ebay to folks that wanted a full size spare. I made out better that way than selling as a set.
That not a bad idea bro.

Old 09-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Location: Universe.Milkyway.Solarsystem.Earth.NorthAmerica.USA.FL.Tampa
Originally Posted by VG35
That not a bad idea bro.
The TPS's alone are rather costly so if oyu ar enot in a bind I would part them out as much as you can and worst case is you might have a spare wheel to ride on if a pot hole eats one of your new whhels... Not trying to jinx ya but I have been tere and rode on that doughnut spare.

Old 09-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Stole the sis's account!
Originally Posted by filanj
Yeah, maples shade infiniti is probably the worst infiniti dealership on the planet..as well as worst car dealership. They are lying MO FO's and expect you to pay them for them to lie to you. Service department there? more like bend over and take it up the a$$ department. NEVER do business with them period.
Is it that bad? I usually get my service work there because they are right down the road (Im in moorestown). They really charge a lot more or you just dont like the people that work there? Please let me know cuz Im due for scheduled maintainence. Where else do you reccomend?

Thanks,
Don

Old 09-03-2006, 11:16 AM
And i thought cherryhill was so quiet and peaceful ....what kinda rims are you putting on the new G?...I haven't seen too many rimmed up nicely down there...I did see a Dark Gray Coupe one night...nicely done.....

Old 09-03-2006, 01:39 PM

Old 09-03-2006, 03:36 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I've edited out all the inappropriate and off topic posts and suggest that if you're not interested at the present price, to please stay away.
If VG gets lucky, then more power to him....if he doesn't and he still needs to sell, he'll lower the price.

No need for threatening and warring.....Any further incidents and heads will roll......

Happy posting, behave, and good luck all 'round.

Colin.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2006 G35C OEM 19" Rims and tires. South NJ MINT