FS: Tein Type-CS Coilovers, SPL Front A-Arms, SPC Rear Camber

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 12:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Tein Type-CS Coilovers, SPL Front A-Arms, SPC Rear Camber

I'm selling my 06 coupe and I have a few suspension items for sale that fit an 03-07 G35 Coupe or 03-06 G35 Sedan. Will also fit a Nissan 350Z, probably the same years as the G35 coupe but not positive.

(1) Tein CS-Type coilovers sell for over $1700 brand new, most places run higher. Selling for $1250 shipped obo
- The coilovers are Tein CS-Type coilovers (Comfort Sport) that I purchased used and never had a chance to put on. They have been used for 6 months and are in great condition. They have a 16 level adjustable damper for changing the ride quality. You can set them to the softest level for a luxury feel or the hardest level for a sportier feel. The system is also compatible with the EDFC for easier damper setting from the driver's seat. The Front can drop 1.97"/50mm and the rear can drop 1.26"/32mm for a perfect aggressive ride height. You won't get this with springs alone and the best part is coilovers are fully adjustable at any time.
Features Include:
- 16 levels of damping force
- Rubber mount A hard rubber upper mount is used for noise proofing.
- Inverted Steel shell Case for strut type
- The spring is constructed of the latest material with tensile strength of 200kgf/mm
- Ride height adjustable
- Newly designed spring seat, spring seat lock and bracket lock for trouble- free height adjustment
- Mono-tube shell case, constructed of steel shell case.

If you plan on dropping your G35 or 350Z over an inch or so you will want to install a camber adjustment kit for both the front and the rear (unless you want to by those low-pro tires every 3 months!). Plus it will look a whole lot better and ride correctly. I did a lot of research and found the following combination of a front/rear camber kit to be what I believe the best for the money without spending a fortune!

(2) SPL Front A-Arms sell for $500. Selling for $450 shipped as they are brand new, never opened from plastic.
- The SPL adjustable front A-Arms are definitely the best solution for the money. Similar A-Arms go for over $800 and these go for around $500 with the same quality. I purchased these brand new and never took them out of the bag. They will bring the camber back into spec and not cause rubbing or knocking sounds like other lower-priced sets. These are quality you would you expect to pay much more for.

(3) SPC Rear Camber arms sell for $220. Selling for $175 shipped as they are brand new, never opened from plastic.
- The SPC adjustable rear camber arms and toe-bolts will get your rear camber back into spec after lowering your car. Great product, nothing but great reviews. Again these are brand new, never used.

I prefer local pickup (Richmond, VA) for discount but will ship. I will sell all the items together for $1600 local pickup or $1655 shipped!! That comes to over another $200 in discount for the whole set. PM with offers and feel free to ask any questions

-----------------
UPDATE: Rear camber kit sold. Pending sale on coilovers. Front A-Arms still available.

Last edited by dubel; 02-17-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Bump for a good guy and a awesome deal. Someone pick these up!!

Old 02-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Maybe we can work out a deal on my next paycheck.. I'll PM you in a few weeks here.

GL with the sale until then.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Wattup Kyle, haven't heard from you in a while. Hit me up on that PM sucka..

Jtrain - Let me know

Here are some pics

Old 02-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
hmmm.... i could finally have my front camber in spec.... tempting

Old 02-15-2009, 08:02 PM
pm'd

Old 02-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by jeedup35
pm'd
Replied

Old 02-17-2009, 02:11 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have always been curious about these coilovers.. Does it come wit the EDFC or that is seperate to buy..? and im not sure but are u saying that u can adjust the coliovers while they are on the car to switch between luxury and sport?

Old 02-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by vrezhg
I have always been curious about these coilovers.. Does it come wit the EDFC or that is seperate to buy..? and im not sure but are u saying that u can adjust the coliovers while they are on the car to switch between luxury and sport?
the EDFC is sold separate from the coilovers (which he does not have for sale).. and yes, with the EDFC you can adjust your suspensions stiffness from the drivers seat.
bump for a great deal.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:38 AM
That's sick!! But is it like a gradual change that takes a long time or is it sumthin that u can use for somethin like raising the front of the car to not scrape the front bumper on driveways

Old 02-17-2009, 05:55 PM
The optional EDFC system controls the 16 levels of adjustable damping force. The damper setting controls how stiff or comforting the ride is. This can be changed from the driver's seat with the EDFC. This is an immediate change (limited by the speed of the EDFC motors) once it is set on the controller. You can also set the damper level manually using a hex key (allen wrench) without the EDFC at anytime from the top of each strut after installing.

Originally Posted by vrezhg
That's sick!! But is it like a gradual change that takes a long time or is it sumthin that u can use for somethin like raising the front of the car to not scrape the front bumper on driveways
I believe you are thinking of the adjustable height of the coilovers. That, unfortunately, cannot be changed from the driver's seat although it would be nice! They are adjustable tho, you would just need to do it manually for each. A hydraulic system would work for that but you'll be paying out the a$$.

Old 02-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Rear camber kit sold. Pending sale on coilovers. Front A-Arms still available.

Old 02-17-2009, 06:53 PM
this is all really good info guys .. So basically wit the EDFC I could go frm a smooth luxury ride to a really stiff sporty feel..that's so perfect.. Anybody know how much it costs? I'd guess a few bills?

Old 02-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Can the Coils go lower than Tein Basics?

Old 02-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by G35_FTMFW
Can the Coils go lower than Tein Basics?
Im not sure.. but they should go lower.. besides the coils are adjustable..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Tein Type-CS Coilovers, SPL Front A-Arms, SPC Rear Camber