FS: For Sale Vortech V2 non Revup

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Sale Vortech V2 non Revup

SOLD
Is this a full kit or a tuner kit? Its a full kit
Does this have everything like injectors and fuel pump? This is a full kit from Vortech, and there is no injectors in those kits. You get SC, FMIC, FMU, fuel pump, and regulator and all the hoses etc to install. My kit is missing the oil return hose only, a 20$ part I missed. The oil feed hose is present.
Does this include everything I need to install on to my car? Why yes it does, being a complete kit. You will need to get a oil return hose, but belts and bolts and nuts Oh My are in the kit.
I was just wondering what I would need to make yours a complete kit. (injectors, engine management, belts, etc.) You will need an oil return hose. Thats it. And maybe some tape and some screws....
It is rebulid, it works? Its is rebuit as per the ad. It was done by Vortech, at Vortech in CA. They have stamped a new SN# on it shown in the pics. It works flawlessly. It would still be in my car, but the car is no longer drivable, and I have a revup replacement.
Is there anything missing? Is this the tuner version? Does it include injectors or fuel pump? The intercooler looks a little banged up. Does it leak at all? Did Vortech extend the warranty when they rebuilt it? The oil return hose (I know, sounds repetetive, eh) is the ONLY missing item. It includes the fuel pump, no injectors. It is a full kit, not a tuner kit. It does not leak. The photo's show wear in the paint. Does not affect performance. Vortech gives you a 6 month warranty on rebuilt, which is now up.
Cut and paste from Vortech

Manufacturer Vortech
List Price $5,895.95
Found Price $4,900 (+$370 polished)
Application 2003-2006 350Z VQ35DE
Base PSI 7psi
Base Power 340hp
Base Torque
Compressor Vortech V2
Intercooler Front mount, full width
Piping
Fuel OEM injectors, Vortech FMU, Walbro 155 inline pump
EMU Split Second Timing Box
Air Filter K&N
Blow Off Valve Vortech Bypass Valve

Vortech V-2 SQ SC-Trim Supercharger
Vortech V-2 SQ SC-TrimHelical cut gear profile with SQ technology
Near silent operation
Fits engines up to 680 horsepower
Maximum airflow: 1,000 CFM *
Maximum boost pressure: 20 PSI *
Maximum impeller speed: 53,000 RPM
Adiabatic efficiency: 75% **
Available with straight or curved discharge
Part numbers below do not include drive pulley
8.75" Wide, 9.44" Tall, 5.52" Deep (not including input shaft)

Engine Management

Split Second FTC1 Split Second FTC box is used for timing and fuel control. The timing is controlled by introducing a delay into the crank angle position sensor equivalent to the number of degrees the unit is programmed to retard the ignition by. Fuel is controlled through two different methods. First the Vortech supplied auxiliary fuel pump is turned on once boost is registered by the internal map senor and second the airflow meter signal is modified to add or subtract fuel as necessary. The Vortech design uses the stock injectors and uses additional fuel pressure to introduce excess fuel to the engine under boost. The FTC box must be spliced and hardwired into your main engine harness close to the ECU. Autosport wiring makes a pigtail connector that can be used to splice into to save your factory harness from permanent modification.

Vortech Fuel Management Unit (FMU)
Vortech FMU The Vortech Standard Fuel Management Unit (FMU) is designed for use on multi-point electronic fuel injected engines. It is a secondary fuel regulator that installs in series with a stock regulator on the return line to the tank. The unit increases fuel pressure in proportion to boost pressure (this assumes the pump being utilized is of sufficient pressure and flow to deliver the fuel required). All Vortech FMUs feature CNC machined, 6061-T6 aluminum construction and a blue anodized finish.

Maxflow Race Bypass Valve
Maxflow Racing Bypass Valve Our Maxflow Racing Bypass/Blow-off Valve flows 320 CFM@8 PSIG and features a compact design that is ideal for imports and others with tight engine compartments. These units will retrofit to standard HKS/Greddy style mounting pads and out performs anything its size. Bypass valve is preset to open at four to five inches of vacuum and Blow-off valve is preset to open at 10 to 11 inches of vacuum. Installation gasket is included. The outlet mates to a 1.75" hose.

Recently rebuilt, all reciepts. Car written off, bought rev up. New bearings, jack shaft, pulleys, belts. Wastegate rebuilt as well. 1500 Spent on parts/rebuild. Included is the MAF as well...one less thing to take apart.Turbo and gearbox have about 5K kilometes on them. 339RWHP on stock 6MT sedan. Previous post deleted as I had no pics...sorry guys, car was locked up pending settlement.

$2200USD Shipped No lowballers. this is a gift at this price. If you can get a complete kit with as little use as this for under 3k$, jump on it. This is all new moving parts, with less than one oil change on it.

I live on Vancouver Island , but would ship from Vancouver. Unit was installed at Brown Brothers Ford Performance shop...they have all the latest gear to tune, and do 1000+HP cars. Have all the invoices. Not going FI until spring at best. Cannot afford the install/tune right now.

Note the serial number plate gets buffed off and new stamp added when rebuilt at Vortech.

Attached Thumbnails For Sale Vortech V2 non Revup-p1160315.jpg  

Last edited by thephoneguy; 02-02-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: more info
Old 12-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Bump

Looky Looky. Make your car go Fast and sound Sweet!!! Vortech BOV's sound SICK!!

Old 12-01-2009, 06:02 PM
im confused? it was rebuilt as a rev-up? why is it black?

Old 12-01-2009, 06:53 PM
No confusion

Its for a non rev up motor. My 03.5 sedan was written off, and i ended up buying am 05 sedan. i now have a revu up motor. It was black when I bought it. i bought it in 2007 off this forum. I have since paid to have vortech rebuild it, as it was getting noisy (still performing well, just rattled a lot at idle). I just finished getting it all the way I like it, replaced belts, pulleys etc, and someone hit my car. I live in BC Canada. There just are not any 6MT sedans around. Only one I found was an 05. Hope this explains it clear enough.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:07 PM
gotchya. good luck.. wish it was a rev-up

Old 12-04-2009, 10:38 AM
To answer the burning questions....

This is powder coated. The chunk of paint gone is from when Vortech rebuilt. Its hi temp paint. It was like this when I bought it. It has very little use on rebuild.

I am selling as I need to get a rev up kit. No other reason.

Includes all you see, what isnt there is the oil return hose, only thing I could not get off car, and its a cheap part. Nothing else required.

Old 01-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Bump for new price.....

2300 Shipped

Old 01-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you have a PM...

Last edited by aBLUEg35; 01-15-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
+1 on the john deere power wheels

Old 01-16-2010, 02:31 PM
^ what? lol^

Old 01-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Top left of 10th pic

Old 01-16-2010, 06:54 PM
lol ya i saw that right after i posted haha maybe he should keep the kit for the deere lol

Old 01-20-2010, 10:51 AM
New Price...gotta sell

This kits is solid, all new stuff, runs quiet and I have all invoices......lets deal!

Old 01-20-2010, 11:37 AM
i tried lol GLWS!

Old 01-20-2010, 06:57 PM
You tried what?

You bought another SC....happy you got one, and you will be happy you have one. Seems supply and demand is screwing me in the a$$, as there are a few for sale, and lowballers. Im going to strip paint soon and try again, but up the price, as im not going to devalue it any more. It may be used, but its all new where it counts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: For Sale Vortech V2 non Revup