Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Infiniti speakers.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Infiniti speakers.....

Hey,
I got a system not even a week ago, and i blew my sub..lol Anyways. The reason i'm opening this thread is because everyone is like those infiniti speakers are the best replacement for our bose speakers. I dont really think so from what i experienced. Yes their good but i dont think it has good mid range. I think the bose speakers gave me a better qualitty....Maybe something needs tuning but what should i tell the installation people when i go back to get the new sub installed. I really dont know much about car audio but i'm not getting the results which i hoped i would get. These are my speacs

P8002> Sub
P4004> Powering 4 infiniti speakers
Usa Spec Nis

I still have the bose head unit. I really dont know how to explain it....but i think the bose system gave me a better results. I could tell now since i blew my sub and i dont find the speaker qualitty really great!

Old 05-28-2006, 12:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are many many high-end brands you should consider if you have the resources. I would not consider Infinity to be one of them. Morel, DLS, Focal, Dynaudio, CDT among others for components. On the sub side I'm not as familiar but JL Audio obviously. I have a DLS 10" which works for me and my SQ bent. Depends on what you're trying to accomplish with your sound and what you listen to. Browse the audio forum for suggestions.

Old 05-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thx for the help,
I did lot of research in the forum before i bought those infiniti and everyone suggested i should go for those infiniti speakers. The problem i'm having is, i cant hear few beats clearly. I didnt notice it when i had the sub but now that i dont have it i notice the qualitty difference. My co worker said the best way to test your system is to put rock music or was it Jazz...I cant reemember. and he mentioned the system is lacking for mid range.

OK....how about, anyone in markham area who could help me out..lol i could probably bring you the car there and you could see how the system is...

but isnt there anything i could do for the mid range? The bose speakers gave me better results from what i know.
like i said i dont know anything about car audio so there might be something to do that the installer didnt do yet.