Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

FREE Music Videos!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 05:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FREE Music Videos!!!

Hi Fellow Members,

I've recently suckered myself into a VIP membership at www.ramvideos.com but I honestly really don't see I got much more out of it except they've given me access to a "VIP" site that's more simplified and less confusing than their original one. And I guess they've limited the original whereas the VIP site I get full access to all their videos.

I honestly feel a little bit ripped off because in order to join their VIP membership they wanted a "donation". Now if I'm correct, donations are supposed to be whatever the amount a person is willing to donate and regardless of whatever the amount is, the end result should be the same. Anyways, to make a long story short...as my first act on contribution to the forum I am offering all members access to all the music videos that I have access to. Read [this] thread for more details on the story.

If there are any videos that you would like from the following two lists but are not able to download because you do not have their VIP membership then I will download them for you guys:

List 1
List 2

Post your music video requests HERE! (Don't forget to leave me your MSN contact so that I can send it to you!)