Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

ECLIPSE SOUND SYSTEM INSTALL EDITED WITH PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: ECLIPSE SOUND SYSTEM INSTALL EDITED WITH PICS

and another picture

and another picture

and another picture

and another picture

and another picture

Old 06-17-2004, 02:27 PM

Did you take out the spare tire to do this? Look like it. I really like your setup.

Old 06-17-2004, 09:18 PM

Yeah, I was gonna keep the spare in because it did fit, they asked me if I wanted it. But i told them I did'nt need it, plus it adds extra weight with all those tools and the spare, so the weight balanced because the titanium eclipses weigh literally nothing. I told my dad about it and hes like well with your kind of car you dont really need a spare, because its not like you drive anywhere far. Also he told me if anything were to happen just pull over and call infiniti and they would pick me up, or one of my family members or friends would pick me up. If you guys want any details, prices, shop, location or who did it let me know. I already got 1st place in a competition for sound setup only on my 2nd day having it. This shop is awsome service, great prices, amazing experience, and a really good name.

Yeah, I was gonna keep the spare in because it did fit, they asked me if I wanted it. But i told them I did'nt need it, plus it adds extra weight with all those tools and the spare, so the weight balanced because the titanium eclipses weigh literally nothing. I told my dad about it and hes like well with your kind of car you dont really need a spare, because its not like you drive anywhere far. Also he told me if anything were to happen just pull over and call infiniti and they would pick me up, or one of my family members or friends would pick me up. If you guys want any details, prices, shop, location or who did it let me know. I already got 1st place in a competition for sound setup only on my 2nd day having it. This shop is awsome service, great prices, amazing experience, and a really good name.