Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Hands Free Bluetooth... does it work for anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by V35 Skyline GT
Haha... just used mine for ~30 min call. Windows rolled up, fwy 60-70 mph, road surface varied smooth/slight ruff, had to border-line yell at mic to be heard well. My throat's sore now lol -_-
Yep... I have a feeling it's going to boil down to road noise...

I just got a quote to have my entire car completely sound proofed. 1k labor estimate and 900.00 materials, unless I can find them online cheaper which I'm sure I can.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:32 PM
^ do that yourself...it would be a good chance to really get to know your G... another option might be to relocate the microphone/bluetooth setup somewhere/somehow (I have no idea if its even possible) or to upgrade the microphone.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:42 PM
My 07 coupe works great. I always have the windows up. Every now and then I can't get the system to disconnect after a call, and "telephone" stays on the radio display until the car is turned off.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:58 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
^ My 06 has occasionally done that too. There was a thread on that issue somewhere on Driver not that long ago.

I found if I toggle my bluetooth off on my phone, radio comes back on, steering wheel controls work again, etc. Then turn bluetooth back on with phone, it re-connects to G system and I'm all good again. Weird stuff and in general this Infiniti system is a PITA lol.