Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

My Car keeps getting broken into, Need a camera alarm system

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Car keeps getting broken into, Need a camera alarm system

Hey guys, i need some serious help. For the past couple months i have gotten my car window smashed and broken into several times. This morning i woke up and found my car broken into again and that was just the last straw for me. Three break ins in a matter of two months, come on dammit! I was wondering if you guys knew a decently priced camera alarm system for my car. This motherf***** needs to be stopped and i have an inkling of who it might be, just need to get this guy on film or a picture of him. Call the police you say?? I have already tried this previously, the first time they came 8 hours after i called in and basically wrote a report and that was the end of that. This punk has been terrorizing my neighborhood for a good number of years now breaking my neightbor's car window and couple of other peoples windows on the block as well. He needs to be stopped and the police cant seem to catch him but i think if i catch him on film i might be able to put a finger on who it is. Thanks in advance guys. Funny thing is that this ******* doesnt steal a single thing from the cars ,he just breaks your windows, ransacks the car, and then leaves. He is seriously just a punk who needs to learn a lesson

Old 08-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Gentle Manne of Leisure

Received 1,037 Likes on 610 Posts
Sucks dude, but I would highly recommend using surveillance outside of the vehicle. You can have it record 24/7 with a higher quality than anything that sits in your car, and there's no chance of it getting damaged in the process.

Have you thought of placing some GPS-tracked bait in there? He's probably looking for GPS receivers, cellphones, iPods and CDs to sell to get more weed.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm True, i thought of that as well but the thing is i park in many different spots in front of my house. I dont have a single spot that i always park at because its impossible to find the same good spot unless i stake it out and wait for that person to leave. So the first time i had parked at the beginning of the block, second time i parked it right in front of my house and the last time it was a couple spots behind my house. I would have to resort to setting up cameras on the whole block. But i do see the point that it is better to have something set up outside. I may begin there and try to park so that i can have some kind of camera view of my car This guy actually doesnt even take anything!! hes just a damn punk! i once had my ipod and some cash in the car when it was broken into and he left everything.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sounds like a bored kid at night just walking around breaking windows.

Video camera survellince would be the way to go as stated above.

I have 3 at my house and my driveway is where one of them watches. I have neighbors I don't trust either.