Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

04 g35 coupe Bose amp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2019, 08:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35 coupe
04 g35 coupe Bose amp

My Bose sound system has been acting up, the HU works fine but the sound cuts in and out most of the time, most of the time the radio won’t have any music come out at all. I do hear sound from the HU when I adjust the Bass or treble etc. Early mornings the radio will work fine but once I shut off the car and turn it back on no sound. I have to toggle the volume up and down for a few minutes then it’ll randomly play music. This happens every time I turn my car on, I have to toggle the volume to make it work. I checked the Bose amp and disconnected the two harnesses it has and connected then back to see if that’ll work but still nothing. Any way to find out what the issue may be? I believe it’s the amp, is there anyway to find out where the problem may be coming from? Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks

Old 05-06-2019, 04:37 AM
Received 372 Likes on 339 Posts
Well....it could either be your amp or your head unit. U can test it but you'll have to get access to the wires behind your head unit. Or just have someone let u borrow their Bose amp for testing purposes.