OEM Brembos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
I now understand. Your theory of possbility is in the same relative realm as the possibility of putting in a crate 572 in a G.
Hahaha Jeff, with enough money and lack of brains, anything is possible

Old 04-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
I now understand. Your theory of possbility is in the same relative realm as the possibility of putting in a crate 572 in a G.
Umm, this makes no sense.

You are basically saying that IS impossible and that my eyes are deceiving me and that nothing is true…you are very close minded. I am saying that I am 90% sure that I have seen a G running OEM front calipers in rear, and that I think it is possible to do so. You on the other hand, it seems that if you don’t understand something right away that it is automatically impossible and that no one can do it if you don’t think so.

As for your comment on running a chevy 572…im sure that if you had enough money and the time that it would be very possible to put a 572 in the g35. People put rockets on the back of semis, if they can do that im sure you can put a front OEM caliper on the rear of a g35

-Sean

BTW, i made a post-it-note and stuck it on my computer...it reads " Remember to Jeffy happy "

Old 04-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Yes but even by the remote chance that some DID do this, you haven't given a reason for it be "fine" as you originally stated. What did your memory tell you when you did saw this setup? What front caliper/rotor sizes were put on? What MS did they use?? What was the final front/rear bias?

I NEVER said it was impossible. Highly not recommended maybe. Not impossible. In fact, go ahead and quote on that okay?

Of course you said it would "fine" which is completely different than "possible". For reasons stated by me, redlude and numerous other posters here.

Old 04-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Yes but even by the remote chance that some DID do this, you haven't given a reason for it be "fine" as you originally stated. What did your memory tell you when you did saw this setup? What front caliper/rotor sizes were put on? What MS did they use?? What was the final front/rear bias?
Why don't I jump on your case about grammar...since i think you and everyone else is on my case about mine...?

Also, by looking at a picture does this mean that i automatically know the front caliper/rotor sizes? Does this mean that i automatically know the final front/rear bias? I don't think it does...

I NEVER said it was impossible. Highly not recommended maybe. Not impossible. In fact, go ahead and quote on that okay?
From all of your post on this thread thats the implied message i have been taking...

Old 04-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G35 6MT
Talking ha ha! i just had to say something....

Originally Posted by Nismo G
Hopefully you dont get blue ***** over this...

-Sean
are you sure you aren't talkin' about the jailbait thread

Old 04-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Originally Posted by Nismo G
Why don't I jump on your case about grammar...since i think you and everyone else is on my case about mine...?
1) Stay on topic. This is OT
2) What's wrong with it?

Also, by looking at a picture does this mean that i automatically know the front caliper/rotor sizes? Does this mean that i automatically know the final front/rear bias? I don't think it does...
I would have made a point to inquire. As if I saw a huge rear caliper, I would have immediately looked at the front. But that's just me

From all of your post on this thread thats the implied message i have been taking...
More assumptions. Bad