Eibach Rear Camber Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Your welcome guys but you mainly got to thank Redlude hes the one that found them and no one beleived him. Im just showing proof so you guys could save 50-60 bucks just because a box says SPC

Old 05-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by redlude97
Did you read the post at all? THEY COME WITH THE TOE BOLTS! Thats what I kept telling people and no one believed me. Boostedef did and purchased the kit that I did for $143 and it INCLUDED THE TOE BOLTS! Stop spreading that lie around, they always have included them
I did read the first post and all of the other posts leading up to my post. Neither the original post by Boostedef nor any of your posts even mentions the word “toe.” Nowhere does it say that toe bolts come with the kit. It says "2 bolts" (not even "two" bolts, which could have reasonably been interpreted as a mistyping of "toe" - well not really) which certainly doesn't imply toe bolts come with this kit. Do you see the word "toe" anywhere in his post? No, you don’t. The word “toe” doesn’t appear until my post. So how is anyone supposed to know that toe bolts come with the Eibach kit?

It has been so long since I installed mine that I forgot that you reuse the original cam bolts for the camber arms. I thought those cam bolts in the picture were to replace the OEM cam bolts.

Nevertheless, it appears you are right. The photo shows that the toe bolts come with the camber arm kit.

Sorry my post got your panties in a wad. It wasn't a personal attack on you, as your post was toward me.

Originally Posted by Boostedef
dude dont you see the PICTURES on the first post ? Reading and seeing owns YOU lol
Reread your post. It only says it comes with "2 bolts,” not two toe bolts, 2 toe bolts, or even toe bolts. The word "toe" isn't mentioned anywhere in your post. If you want to effectively convey your findings that toe bolts are indeed included in this kit, at least have the sense to include the words "toe bolts" in your post. Your post wasn't clear at all. "2 bolts" isn't the same as "toe bolts." If anyone has been owned in this thread, it’s not me.

Originally Posted by Boostedef
Just wanted to let some people know as its been debated a bit.
When you order a Eibach Rear Camber Kit #5.72050k you are getting a full kit. It inculdes 2 rear arms and 2 bolts. Also YES it is true these are SPC parts just in a Eibach box. Got mine for 143.00 shipped from www.ajusa.com
I also just got my SPC front A-Arms so let me know if you guys want a DIY
Both of you should be glad that I made my post that mistakenly stated that toe bolts (not 2 bolts) come with this kit, or no one would know by reading this thread that toe bolts come with it. They would only know that “2 bolts” come with the kit. I think that's the message you were trying to convey, and could have been done without personal attacks.

Regardless, thanks for helping to bring to the attention of other G and Z owners, including me, that the Eibach Rear Camber Kit, part number #5.72050k, does come with the camber arms AND the toe bolts for a much less expensive price than the SPC with the same parts. I will begin telling everyone that information.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
in boostedef's defense, he was just abbreviating. notice he doesn't say "camber arms" either. he probably figured the words "arms" and "bolts" would imply he meant "camber arms" and "toe bolts" given the situation and the context of this thread. and i thought it was obvious with the pictures, though.

but glad it's been cleared up, gentlemen.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gilley
I did read the first post and all of the other posts leading up to my post. Neither the original post by Boostedef nor any of your posts even mentions the word “toe.” Nowhere does it say that toe bolts come with the kit. It says "2 bolts" (not even "two" bolts, which could have reasonably been interpreted as a mistyping of "toe" - well not really) which certainly doesn't imply toe bolts come with this kit. Do you see the word "toe" anywhere in his post? No, you don’t. The word “toe” doesn’t appear until my post. So how is anyone supposed to know that toe bolts come with the Eibach kit?

It has been so long since I installed mine that I forgot that you reuse the original cam bolts for the camber arms. I thought those cam bolts in the picture were to replace the OEM cam bolts.

Nevertheless, it appears you are right. The photo shows that the toe bolts come with the camber arm kit.

Sorry my post got your panties in a wad. It wasn't a personal attack on you, as your post was toward me.

Reread your post. It only says it comes with "2 bolts,” not two toe bolts, 2 toe bolts, or even toe bolts. The word "toe" isn't mentioned anywhere in your post. If you want to effectively convey your findings that toe bolts are indeed included in this kit, at least have the sense to include the words "toe bolts" in your post. Your post wasn't clear at all. "2 bolts" isn't the same as "toe bolts." If anyone has been owned in this thread, it’s not me.

Both of you should be glad that I made my post that mistakenly stated that toe bolts (not 2 bolts) come with this kit, or no one would know by reading this thread that toe bolts come with it. They would only know that “2 bolts” come with the kit. I think that's the message you were trying to convey, and could have been done without personal attacks.

Regardless, thanks for helping to bring to the attention of other G and Z owners, including me, that the Eibach Rear Camber Kit, part number #5.72050k, does come with the camber arms AND the toe bolts for a much less expensive price than the SPC with the same parts. I will begin telling everyone that information.
WOW!!!

Old 05-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Took it kinda serious there buddy.

Its in the pictures and it does say FULL KIT The instructions are even in the picture showing the SPC part # which anyone can go and reference the #'s if they wanted to compare prices/parts. But Ill edit my post to make it clear to anyone.

Last edited by Boostedef; 05-03-2007 at 01:02 PM.