Sway bar question.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by Tru-G
dayam man! and i thought i drove hard! j/k GL on getting that thing fixed man....I wanna know how you REALLY broke it! LOL
When I know, you'll know. to this day, my wife will not tell me how it happened.

I was coming back from Vegas(half way back) when my wife calls me to say the car is making a NOICE. I asked her to just park the car whereever she was and get a ride home. that I would pick it up..turns out all the plastic covers were ripped out, rack & pinion messed up, radiator support,a-arm was slightly bent...all of this and she still claims that NOTHING happened. wanna guess when she last drove my car?

She ruined my day, as I was driving my buddies NSX back from Vegas and was having so much fun.

Old 06-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow! That sucks man! I would be giving the 3rd degree if my wife ever came home with that much damage to my G. You must have patience that stretches to the moon and back man! I really hope it all works out for you.

Old 06-17-2007, 01:22 PM
****defected****

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SuperShick
what does IIRC mean? i want to figure that out once and for all =)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=IIRC

Old 06-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by Tru-G
Wow! That sucks man! I would be giving the 3rd degree if my wife ever came home with that much damage to my G. You must have patience that stretches to the moon and back man! I really hope it all works out for you.
Want to nominate me for Sainthood?

I got tired of being pissed to all that she has done to my car, so I went out and bought her an XB, brand new so she would not give me grief about her car breaking down on her. The car is almost 1year old now and has 4500 miles on it as she works across the street from the house.

Now that I have no need of lending her my car I am considering getting myself an NSX since we have the XB for family trips.

I just need to get back on track as I lost my job recently and things could get a little rough. but things are looking up and I could end up in a better position than when I was employed.(self employed actually)