RA Strut Bar Post Sale Feedback

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, alot of posts were deleted. Anyway, I hope all of you get your issues remedied.

For those of you who are dissatisfied with the issues you're having, PM me and I'll get you into a ARC at a good price.

Old 03-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by BulletproofG35
Wow, alot of posts were deleted. Anyway, I hope all of you get your issues remedied.

For those of you who are dissatisfied with the issues you're having, PM me and I'll get you into a ARC at a good price.
I'm not taking sides at all. My job is not to censor opinions, so long as they are done in good fashion and do not take other threads OT. The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for discussion for those members having problems with their products, not for people with a personal vendetta to p!ss in.

If anyone wants to voice their opinions about anyone, feel free to do so in an appropriate thread so as to not take threads like this one OT. Your opinions about Scott/RA are not helping the issue at hand, so take it elsewhere. And yes, you are welcome to do so so long as you do it in good fashion and are mature about it (i.e. not bashing for the sake of bashing).

Old 03-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
There is NO point to this thread. Might as well just delete it if not everyone can express their "Feedback" about the bar!!!
If it's not a good review or someone saying "Hope it works out" it's gonna get deleted???
JW cause the moderating in this thread doesn't make sense!!!

The OP isn't even a "feedback" post either, just stating what Scott said...

Old 03-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by ShanesG
There is NO point to this thread. Might as well just delete it if not everyone can express their "Feedback" about the bar!!!
If it's not a good review or someone saying "Hope it works out" it's gonna get deleted???
JW cause the moderating in this thread doesn't make sense!!!

The OP isn't even a "feedback" post either, just stating what Scott said...
Have you seen the posts that were deleted? None of the posts deleted have anything to do with the purpose of the thread. They contribute NOTHING to the matter at hand.

Ugh, I'm tired of babysitting. As fellow members, our concern should be to help the members who are already stuck in this situation. Posting OT replies does NOTHING to help that. How does saying "Scott/RA sucks" (essentially) help anyone that is having issues with their STB's?

Like I said, people are more than welcome to voice their opinions about others and their businesses so long as they do not take other threads OT and are do it in a professional manner.

Old 03-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
^I agggree with some of the posts that were deleted, but the overall purpose of this thread is completely pointless. The OP posted a Title of "RA STrut Bar Feedback" But then in his post he has NO feedback. All he posts is the email that was sent out. How is that feedback about the bar? It's not. Not one person that has posted, aside from some that were deleted, have left any Feedback. I aggree noone should be posting "Scott sucks" cause you're right that has nothing to do with this. Oh well this thread doesn't even make sense from the 1st post. bleehhh!

Old 03-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone has the current version and has put it through its paces... I can’t remember seeing an actual review of it function - just the previous posts about fitment issues.

Someone must have put some spirited runs on this bar by now

Old 03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by ShanesG
^I agggree with some of the posts that were deleted, but the overall purpose of this thread is completely pointless. The OP posted a Title of "RA STrut Bar Feedback" But then in his post he has NO feedback. All he posts is the email that was sent out. How is that feedback about the bar? It's not. Not one person that has posted, aside from some that were deleted, have left any Feedback. I aggree noone should be posting "Scott sucks" cause you're right that has nothing to do with this. Oh well this thread doesn't even make sense from the 1st post. bleehhh!
None of the posts that were deleted provided ANY feedback about the bar, just about Scott/RA in general.

The OP may not provide feedback, but it's a start for a place of discussion regarding the bar. The purpose of this thread is for members to post what problems they are experiencing and their status regarding how their situation is being dealt with so others can follow in the same footsteps (or not, depending on how well the situation is being dealt with.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Calvin
None of the posts that were deleted provided ANY feedback about the bar, just about Scott/RA in general.

The OP may not provide feedback, but it's a start for a place of discussion regarding the bar. The purpose of this thread is for members to post what problems they are experiencing and their status regarding how their situation is being dealt with so others can follow in the same footsteps (or not, depending on how well the situation is being dealt with.
Calvin,

In all due respect. Why was my post concerning the aspects of how this effects the other sponsors deleted ? This RA STB problem has even required other sponsors to defend their supported product in the face of a "banned" sponsor product, that's simply horrible and its shameful if you cannot agree with that statement and find a way to delete this post too.

I think it is highly relevant to this topic because if RA was an official sponsor of this website and had to function under all the rules, cost and other criteria comared to the other shops,... then safely all these faithful G35driver forum members would probably not even be in this "situation".

I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic as well as the other mods & admins. This topic is highly relevant to the problem at hand. In fact, it is the problem at hand.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
This thread was for the product reviews only.

However, if you decide to create a new thread that addresses your specific concern, that IMHO could not be viewed as off topic and would in theory remain.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
This thread was for the product reviews only.

However, if you decide to create a new thread that addresses your specific concern, that IMHO could not be viewed as off topic and would in theory remain.
How a product is supported in the field (ie customer problems and warranty) is definitely considered product feedback in any business today.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Originally Posted by ToastZ
How a product is supported in the field (ie customer problems and warranty) is definitely considered product feedback in any business today.

Unfortunately, this isn't how the moderation here views it. What they say is what is law. But since admin has said the posts were deleted because it was OT to this subject, I would assume it would not be deleted if a new thread was created. IMHO, this is the only way for you to get your concerns heard and not deleted.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
What I said wasnt OT to the thread. If I actually made a thread about the "OT" i was talking about, it would get deleted anyways for a some different reason they'll think of.

Hi Cavin

Old 03-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Overglorified Altima
I think people are having a difficult time understanding what the purpose of this thread is. None of the posts that have been deleted were helpful or relevant to the RA STB problem that people are having, but rather complaints about Scott/RA, G35Driver Staff, G35Driver forum, or other STB’s – in other words, OT. I realize that not every post in every thread is on topic, but some of these posts were out of hand, some uncalled for, and some completely irrelevant.

Regrettably, this thread has lost sight already. And unfortunately, I think any thread with a mere hint of Scott/RA is destined for doom. However, in the best interest of those that already have the RA STB and are already "stuck" with it, there is a new thread (link at bottom of this post) for discussion. Hopefully people will not be so selfish as to p!ss in that thread, too, just so they can take a swing at Scott/RA, and let those people with the RA STB having problems seek help, whether it be in the form of someone finding a way to make it magically fit or a message from Scott/RA regarding the new brackets being made/sent.

Again, I am asking you guys to PLEASE keep the RA STB threads/discussions on topic. That is, if you don’t have anything to say that will help the people that have already bought the bar and are experiencing problems, then stay out of it. It’s already been established that these STB’s are faulty, so unless you have an idea of how to remedy the issue(s) (i.e. how to make the fit, updates from Scott/RA on when the new brackets will be made/sent, etc.), please take your opinions elsewhere (yes, that is an invite to start another thread in the appropriate forum to discuss your issues with Scott/RA in a professional manner, not just bashing for the sake of bashing/hating).

For those of you with the RA STB that would like to discuss the problems you are experiencing with it, would just simply like to report your problems with the RA STB, have any ideas that would be helpful to members make the bar fit (sometimes people just want to remedy things themselves instead of have to wait for the fix from the source, giving the situation), or have any information from Scott/RA regarding the new brackets being made/sent out, please take it to the following thread.

https://g35driver.com/forums/brakes-...sion-only.html

Last edited by Calvin; 03-27-2009 at 08:32 PM.