Ques about cutting stock springs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by Tian
Yo son... Dey jus b hatin ya dig. We po dudes be tryin to *** up but dey b holdin us down yo. Dey be hatin buh itz coo cuz I gotz ma hata blockaz on son. I cut ma springz n i b mean muggin down da street in da G cuz i know how do drive, feel me. Dey dont want none. Dey jus corny brah. Cut da springz and slaaaaam dat issssssssh!
OK, that made me laugh..

Old 11-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Received 444 Likes on 315 Posts
Dey see me rollin'

For real though, there's a real good FAQ thread stickied that can answer most of our questions about lowering. Cutting your springs is not a good idea.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I lowered my sedan on 350z springs(front) and coupe springs(rear).. it gave my front an 1" drop, and rear 1.5"... I dont think i'll need a camber kit, just an alignment... But honestly, work on your spelling/grammar.. your gonna get bagged on if you cant type properly.. I mean im not a "corny *** white boy" and i did grow up in "da hood", but even i had trouble understanding what you wrote.. And why in the world would you want a 3" drop as a DD in chicago? Honestly man.. sell your car to a corny *** white boy and go get ur civic back.. there just isnt hope for people like you in luxury cars like ours..

Old 11-09-2009, 08:44 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by Hecsg35
ya'll lucky this is on internet ish cz i dont take ish from no one .so listen up dumb asses the point is im tryna do it the right way do to the fact that i do know its a high class car , and who gives two ****s weather i wear fitted or not ya'll prolly sum corny *** white boys and i aint starting drama all im saying is watch ur word dude i didnt come on this to b **** talked i cam on hea to get advice on a car i no to familiar with, u would think being a new member i would get sum fukin respect i cant even ask a ques without gettin bull from **** bags like you. i do understand to hav respect for cars no one aid i didnt, ac's and civics r **** boxes that can handle cut sprigs and dumb **** like that but i neva heard of drillin hole in the muffler thats a new one for me, on my cars cut springs was the only ghetto thing i did evryhting else was legit so like i said ask b4 u *** out the mouth

Say what???

I think he's gone and that's probably a good thing.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:01 PM
+1 ^^ I'm a little disappointed that people like him drive our cars..

Old 11-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AceG35X
+1 ^^ I'm a little disappointed that people like him drive our cars..
the reality is; far worse people than him drive cars like ours. yeah, he might cut his springs or drill out his muffler, or even put silly little lights on his windshield washer sprayers. but really, where's the harm? it doesn't bother me any. car rides like ****, but it's not mine, so whatever. i don't have to have pride in it. and if he wants to comp it, i can take pride in the fact that i did **** right, and i'll blow him away with my setup.
but then there's people much worse than him. people that we need to be wary of at all costs. these people cannot be trusted. i've been to a meet and i will swear on a holy bible every guy there driving a G35 coupe looked exactly the same. i don't trust em.
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/...chebagchic.jpg
it's not the ones from the hood, or the older ones i don't trust. it's the young white kids that get em. can't trust em at all.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:30 AM
^^ I'm a young white kid... =)

Old 11-21-2009, 11:44 AM
this thread delivers.

EH YO MANG, CUTTING DEM SPINGZ IS TEH GHETTONESS SON! DUN DO IET CUZ ALL THEM HATERS WILL H8T NOT APPRECIATE SON. WHY U SPEDING PENNIES ON SOMETHING TEMPORARY? DO IET RITE SON! SAV YO LUNCH MONIES!!!!!

Old 11-24-2009, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by snotf
the reality is; far worse people than him drive cars like ours. yeah, he might cut his springs or drill out his muffler, or even put silly little lights on his windshield washer sprayers. but really, where's the harm? it doesn't bother me any. car rides like ****, but it's not mine, so whatever. i don't have to have pride in it. and if he wants to comp it, i can take pride in the fact that i did **** right, and i'll blow him away with my setup.
but then there's people much worse than him. people that we need to be wary of at all costs. these people cannot be trusted. i've been to a meet and i will swear on a holy bible every guy there driving a G35 coupe looked exactly the same. i don't trust em.
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/...chebagchic.jpg
it's not the ones from the hood, or the older ones i don't trust. it's the young white kids that get em. can't trust em at all.

i'm not white to start off wit and second of all i never cut the spring get ur **** strait then speak ight *****

Old 11-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This is a joke right??? I always thought Northern folks talked/typed better grammer than us Southern folks.

That's just rediculous

Old 11-24-2009, 11:56 AM

i'm not white to start off wit and second of all i never cut the spring get ur **** strait then speak ight *****
I feel a ban coming, anyone else feel it??

Old 11-25-2009, 12:06 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
hahah so glad he isnt from cali

Old 11-27-2009, 11:58 AM
I don't want to hate on people, but I thought the days of cutting springs were in the past, as well as high school kids posting all over a forum like this. If you can't type properly and still type like a seventh grade student, you shouldn't have bought a G. I understand money can be tight for some, but if you spent all your money on the car and can't even afford 150$ set of quality used lowering springs, this car is not for you. You can't afford it, sorry. It's that simple. If you can't do it right the first time, don't do it. A G is not a civic. You can't lower a G without spending money on the rest of the suspension system, unless you want to buy new tires every other month, and in your case, once you realize how much tires cost, let alone general maintenance fees to keep the car in good health, you might just sell the car! I feel sorry for your car. I don't want to bash people and everyone should have equal opportunity, but I was shocked when I saw this post. I am seriously considering selling my car now for a new 335i coupe or a used E90 M3. With all the used G's on the market now, more affordable than ever, I think we are about to see a lot more people like that guy on here. Praises go to all the young people on here who have matured enough to realize that at least on here, you can play the part of a mature owner and not get bashed like that guy!

Old 11-29-2009, 05:01 AM

i'm not white to start off wit
No **** Sherlock

Please go back to your Honda forum where you fit in better.

The following users liked this post:
Gtz1stballer92 (10-04-2011)
Old 06-03-2012, 07:04 PM
You donski homie lol it's a wrap!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ques about cutting stock springs