G35 coupe. W/ 350z tein s techs PICS!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35 coupe. W/ 350z tein s techs PICS!!!!!

ok guys, I recently did my spring install. And 1st off i would like to say thank you g35driver for the DIY post on " how to install springs".

And im posting this because, when i was searching to, buy a set of springs for my G, i wanted pictures of a stock g35 coupe on 350z tein s techs. And it was really hard to find. Also i wanted to see pictures of a drop that wasint too low but low enough to look really nice and ride pretty dayum good. Well i didint get my best answer. So i figured i just gott go buy the springs install them to find out. Well this post should Help everyone who was in my postion. And would like to see what 350z tein s techs look like installed on a G35 coupe.

BTW guys, IT DRIVES AWSOME. way better turning response.. A bit stiffer then stock. But not very noticeable. Not bouncy at all. very clean sleek drop! I wouldint pick any other springs. Since i put the springs on "Saturday" Ive gotten alot more comments on how my car looks so sexy!

"350z tein s techs, Stock shocks, No rear spring mount mod"

So let me shut the hell up and heres some pics!!

Last edited by Devinb30; 02-07-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: add text
Old 02-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Looks nice man! Thanks for the post I have been curious as well. Can you post some up close of the tire and fender? Whats the ride like and how much did it affect the camber?

Old 02-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by nismike
Looks nice man! Thanks for the post I have been curious as well. Can you post some up close of the tire and fender? Whats the ride like and how much did it affect the camber?
yes definietly i will be posting closer pictures. Its kinda dark right now. But sometime this week.

Camber wize, I really didint pay that much attention to the camber wear as of yet..considering the fact that its only been 1 day. I will take diffrent angle pics to post up. But Im pretty sure its a fact i will need some.

And i should say a camber kit is something needed with this drop. Just by looking at it..

Old 02-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Love the pics of that drop. I have a set of 350z s-techs sitting in my garage right now waiting to get installed once the threat of snow passes. Also waiting to pick up at least a rear camber kit. I'm curious how your alignment specs will come out once you take it in to have that done.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks a bunch for your post-I've been looking up stuff for a nice drop for my G also without having an agressive stance and all. Since you mentioned camber wear, I'm looking forward to see your G's pictures in front and rear to see for the info about camber kit.
Props for a nice and clean G.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Perfect stance.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:56 PM
looks nice bro. I'm about to drop mine as well. but screw your weather, i forget what warm sunny days look like in Boston lol

Old 05-29-2010, 12:20 AM
did you need a camber kit installed? Im getting S-tech for my G35 coupe but im not sure if i should get cambers. I heard you dont need cambers for the S-tech on the coupe.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:05 PM
You'll definitely need a camber kit for the 350z S-techs on the coupe. I have 350z H-techs on my car (which aren't as low as the S-techs) and I needed a front kit and decided to get a rear as well to get the wheels back into alignment.

Also when I had the camber kits installed I noticed a HUGE improvement in my handling capabilities. The car handles corners so much better. My front tires were WAY out of spec.

OP by the looks of that drop you'll def need a F+R camber kit unless you want your tires eaten, but the drop looks sexy and it's worth it! Consider getting some 20/25mm spacers to get your wheels out a little more and that'll look really good.

Old 06-01-2010, 11:45 PM
damn thats exactly the height i want my car..
good stuff!

Old 06-15-2010, 06:43 PM
That's a clean drop I like it

Old 06-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts
Looks great. I have a question for anybody that knows, with his ride is he going to experience any wear that is more than a stock suspension? Like shocks going out quicker, increased tire wear... Anything like that. I want to get tein s-techs but don't want to get new shocks and all that. Thanks for the help!

Old 06-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Looks very nice, I think the rear spring mount would really help even out the drop in the rear and make your car look even better. Glad to hear you are enjoying the springs!

Old 06-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by walshtj
Looks great. I have a question for anybody that knows, with his ride is he going to experience any wear that is more than a stock suspension? Like shocks going out quicker, increased tire wear... Anything like that. I want to get tein s-techs but don't want to get new shocks and all that. Thanks for the help!
Usually with any aftermarket spring you will wear the oem shocks a little bit. The stiffer the spring the faster you will begin to wear out your oem shocks. However if the tein s-techs have a spring rate that is pretty close to the spring rate of the stock springs then there will be not that much wear.

Another thing to consider is whenever you have a spring that drops your car a lot it will wear out your shock a little bit more even if it has a conservative spring rate.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:42 PM
that looks awesome, i was considering these springs too...or the eibach prokit ones for the Z. Any reason why you didnt go for those?

Can anyone tell me how much a f&r camber kit costs on average? and which one to get for these springs?

SGrice7, do you have any photos of your car with th H techs? Can you PM me them, as to not hijack the OP's thread. Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 coupe. W/ 350z tein s techs PICS!!!!!