Vehicle Dynamic Control is The problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 09:34 PM
Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
Vehicle Dynamic Control is The problem

I've had excessive brake dust on my rear wheels. Bad cailpers? No. Many have had this problem. Am I kicking a dead horse? Was this known by most? Sorry if that's the case.
I knew something was wrong when I put on a set of very open wheels. The VDC appears to be the issue. Pulled the fuse/relay and excessive brake dust no more. Potentially better mpg's, acceleration, longer lasting brakes and less fade now that the rear's aren't so damn hot all the time. No wonder Nissan/Infinity chose not to address this issue. Not a cheap fix.
My question; How does one get the dash lights (slip, abs, etc.) off permanently, without accessing the gauge panel?

Old 05-14-2017, 01:53 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
You don't simple answer. People tend to cover it with a piece of electrical tape, TPMS light gets the same treatment for a lot of members as well.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:55 AM
Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
Thanks BD. Didn't consider tape. I pulled the washer tank, but before doing so I've been driving around with little fluid. Light was on the dash. Pulled the tank & cut the plugs - no more dash light.
Scanguage has no codes saved for the VDC/ABS without the fuse. If I pull the plug from the source, perhaps the lights will **** off? Gonna gi.ve it a shot

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.