Tein s tech/enduro pros

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2020, 05:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pretty much stock G. Mods coming soon.
Tein s tech/enduro pros

Just ordered the tein stechs with the marching enduro pros. Was wondering if anyone has this set up already. Just running stock wheels for now but was wondering if I can get away without a camber kit. It says 1.2 front and .9 drop in rear. Thx in advance.

Old 03-31-2020, 05:57 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
Originally Posted by Peninsula VQ
Just ordered the tein stechs with the marching enduro pros. Was wondering if anyone has this set up already. Just running stock wheels for now but was wondering if I can get away without a camber kit. It says 1.2 front and .9 drop in rear. Thx in advance.
curious what you paid total? and why didnt you just get the tein basis z?

Old 03-31-2020, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by saywat?
curious what you paid total? and why didnt you just get the tein basis z?
I honestly know the ride quality on the coils will be a lot more bumpy. And I didn’t want to go to low. I paid about 480 I think shipped. I had s techs on my other car and they were nice. Don’t know how they’ll be on the g. I considered the basics and the Godspeed coils.

Old 03-31-2020, 06:15 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
nah they feel like stock. if you try to slam, which you shouldnt bc thats not what they were made for, its not bumpy at all. just bc its coilovers doesnt mean u have to go low. you leave them at there highest setting its definitely gonna feel like stock just tighter on the turns.

Old 03-31-2020, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by saywat?
nah they feel like stock. if you try to slam, which you shouldnt bc thats not what they were made for, its not bumpy at all. just bc its coilovers doesnt mean u have to go low. you leave them at there highest setting its definitely gonna feel like stock just tighter on the turns.
I see. I was going off a buddy’s ride which was relatively stiff. I’m hoping the spring/shock combo does well in the city on my daily drive. Still hoping Someonce can answer the camber kit question.

Old 04-05-2020, 01:57 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Peninsula VQ
I see. I was going off a buddy’s ride which was relatively stiff. I’m hoping the spring/shock combo does well in the city on my daily drive. Still hoping Someonce can answer the camber kit question.
with a 1.2" drop in the front and 0.9" in the rear. in short, yes you will need both front and rear camber kit to bring it back to oem alignment specs.

my car was lowered .75" front and rear on the basis Z and couldn't even get close to stock alignment without adjustable arms and SPC bolts.

Old 04-05-2020, 02:57 AM
Originally Posted by calvinc
with a 1.2" drop in the front and 0.9" in the rear. in short, yes you will need both front and rear camber kit to bring it back to oem alignment specs.

my car was lowered .75" front and rear on the basis Z and couldn't even get close to stock alignment without adjustable arms and SPC bolts.
got it thanks. Looking at front and back camber kits already