Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

I'm dead-set on my G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 12:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol @ the faaggot aass spoiled brat and his friends that back him up

Old 11-16-2009, 03:16 AM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Well at least we know whose mature now.

You're cool tough guy.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:57 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
I'm shocked i hav'nt seen this thread sooner.
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Jibberjabbers, you don't know what you're talking about.

Me and wannabe6mt (two of the teenagers that drive a G on this forum) probably are some of the most meticulous members about maintaining our cars, especially as a DD.

Just because someone is younger doesn't mean they don't know how to maintain a vehicle. I see more totaled half sport cars by 30+ guys than I see teenagers and the majority of my friends drive nice cars.

I drove by a guy today, that drove a WRX off of an on ramp, guess how old he was.

I hate naive comments like yours.
+1. I may be 18, but my car is probably in better shape than half these guys in here talking. All my relatives say my car is clean enough to eat off of (and its true, i would honestly set food on my floors than eat it. It is THAT clean. Hell, i pull my seats out and vaccuum under them ATLEAST once a year, and there is generally nothing under there anyways)
Originally Posted by Drowe303
+1
I agree completely. My father always tells me I am way to **** about my car. Washing and waxing every week, and always doing something to it. I know more about detailing than him and he's 30+ years older than me. I am 18.
My dad says im going to clay bar the paint off the car.

Everyone that says you total your first car must have been a real ****ty driver. I have been driving cars, for pretty much all my life. One of the perks to living in the midwest. It is very easy to find country roads to just cruise around on. My life literally revolves around cars, and my car in general.

I was towing a big *** boat trailer the week AFTER i got my permit, and i beat a bunch of old guys on an ice racing road course last winter. This upcomming summer i am planning on testing my skills on an autocross course and maybe doing a run at brainerd. And i'll tell you something else, those slammed 6mt 350Zs in our local MN club? They cant lose my automatic sedan for crap once we hit the twisty roads, and they are shocked that they see my beautiful G sedan in their rear view mirrors around every damn corner.

My car has made it from the backroads of Wisconsin, to the twisty roads of the Colorado rockies, to the streets of LA and Vegas, and i have YET to get a scratch on it.

Do i gloat that im an amazing driver? No. But i am probably better at driving than you'd expect me from a teenager. I have had my accident. Rearended and totalled a Ford explorer 3 months after i got my license with my beloved Trailblazer (i was going to detail a BMW at the time) but it wasn't totalled. Fixed it up and it was good as new. I havn't hit any cars since then. Got my accident out of the way and now it is smooth sailing.

Don't assume people are automatically bad at driving because they are new. That is not always true. Keep it sane for a few months, and you will have NO problems at all. Warm into it, learn the car. I didn't just get a RWD sports sedan with 241whp. I started in an 04 G35x, then moved to an 08 G35x Sport, and now finally my 05 G35 RWD. I know this damn car like the back of my hand. I can tell you just about everything there is to know about the G35, and how they all handle when pushed to their limits. I have spent more time behind the wheels of G35s than any other cars and it is probably one of my favorite cars for just going for a drive in, EVER. This car gives me the biggest damn grin every time i drive it.

To this kid: Go get yourself a G. Just dont let me catch you parking it by people and running it through the local scratch and shine car wash. And remember, keep it easy for the first few thousand miles.

PS: To the guy saying "You should die if your parents buy you your first car." You can kiss my teenage ***. YOU are the one that should drive your ignorant *** off a cliff.

Sorry for that long post. Needed to vent a little.

Old 12-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
I'm shocked i hav'nt seen this thread sooner.

+1. I may be 18, but my car is probably in better shape than half these guys in here talking. All my relatives say my car is clean enough to eat off of (and its true, i would honestly set food on my floors than eat it. It is THAT clean. Hell, i pull my seats out and vaccuum under them ATLEAST once a year, and there is generally nothing under there anyways)

My dad says im going to clay bar the paint off the car.

Everyone that says you total your first car must have been a real ****ty driver. I have been driving cars, for pretty much all my life. One of the perks to living in the midwest. It is very easy to find country roads to just cruise around on. My life literally revolves around cars, and my car in general.

I was towing a big *** boat trailer the week AFTER i got my permit, and i beat a bunch of old guys on an ice racing road course last winter. This upcomming summer i am planning on testing my skills on an autocross course and maybe doing a run at brainerd. And i'll tell you something else, those slammed 6mt 350Zs in our local MN club? They cant lose my automatic sedan for crap once we hit the twisty roads, and they are shocked that they see my beautiful G sedan in their rear view mirrors around every damn corner.

My car has made it from the backroads of Wisconsin, to the twisty roads of the Colorado rockies, to the streets of LA and Vegas, and i have YET to get a scratch on it.

Do i gloat that im an amazing driver? No. But i am probably better at driving than you'd expect me from a teenager. I have had my accident. Rearended and totalled a Ford explorer 3 months after i got my license with my beloved Trailblazer (i was going to detail a BMW at the time) but it wasn't totalled. Fixed it up and it was good as new. I havn't hit any cars since then. Got my accident out of the way and now it is smooth sailing.

Don't assume people are automatically bad at driving because they are new. That is not always true. Keep it sane for a few months, and you will have NO problems at all. Warm into it, learn the car. I didn't just get a RWD sports sedan with 241whp. I started in an 04 G35x, then moved to an 08 G35x Sport, and now finally my 05 G35 RWD. I know this damn car like the back of my hand. I can tell you just about everything there is to know about the G35, and how they all handle when pushed to their limits. I have spent more time behind the wheels of G35s than any other cars and it is probably one of my favorite cars for just going for a drive in, EVER. This car gives me the biggest damn grin every time i drive it.

To this kid: Go get yourself a G. Just dont let me catch you parking it by people and running it through the local scratch and shine car wash. And remember, keep it easy for the first few thousand miles.

PS: To the guy saying "You should die if your parents buy you your first car." You can kiss my teenage ***. YOU are the one that should drive your ignorant *** off a cliff.

Sorry for that long post. Needed to vent a little.
Yea I agree with him. I drive a big econoline van (moto van baby!) since I was sixteen and my grandfather owns a ford dealership so sometimes I get to take a brand new GT off the line. Those things are incredibly easier to wrap than a G or a 350z. I'm only 18 and I've never wrapped one even though I do push it quite a bit. But 2 of my uncles who are in their 40s have wreaked one with in the last 5 years. Its about being smart, some people got it, some don't. O by the way, working torwards my G now by working and racing pro, should have it in about 8 months