Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

mustang GT vs G35

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 06:51 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
It doesnt really have a class anymore, unless you want to consider decade old outdated luxury a class now, the car isnt made anymore kiddo. In 2004 it was a pretty impressive car compared to what else was being released, but much has changed. Gotta stop living in the past kiddo. I guess it's CURRENT class would be Hyundai Accent, Chevy Spark, Kia Soul, Mazda 2, Toyota Yaris. They all have similar features and similar price point. Yes it is faster than all of those.

You want me to compare it to current cars that are in the same class as G35 was 10 years ago? Like ES350, 435i, S5, ATS, ect.... because the G35 isnt even in the same ball park.

Or do you expect me to compare it to other 10 year old cars for other people living in the past? It might have been considered a luxury/performance car a decade ago, but now it is just a cheap beater for kids in high school.

Finally I know youre new around here and havent seen my past posts. But just to fill you in I built/owned a 04 G35 with stillen sc, a 04 G35 with nitrous and full bolt ons, and a 08 G37 with stillen sc and molded TS kit. Just built a harley vrod with big bore stroker motor full and hand crafted (by me) carbon fiber body, it was a frame up build. Currently building a 67 camaro with ls2 and c6 suspension. Not to mention 8 other cars Ive owned and built much faster than your G35 before that. Currently having custom billet compressor wheel made for my new range rover to make it 9 cars Ive owned faster than your G35. Ive built all my cars myself. Now, please go on and tell me about how you turned a wrench in middle school kid or your vast experience with the VQ platform. Im dying to know.

Last edited by WhosUrBuddiee; 06-18-2014 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 07:14 PM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
It doesnt really have a class anymore, unless you want to consider decade old outdated luxury a class now, the car isnt made anymore kiddo. In 2004 it was a pretty impressive car compared to what else was being released, but much has changed. Gotta stop living in the past kiddo. I guess it's CURRENT class would be Hyundai Accent, Chevy Spark, Kia Soul, Mazda 2, Toyota Yaris. They all have similar features and similar price point. Yes it is faster than all of those.

You want me to compare it to current cars that are in the same class as G35 was 10 years ago? Like ES350, 435i, S5, ATS, ect.... because the G35 isnt even in the same ball park.

Or do you expect me to compare it to other 10 year old cars for other people living in the past? It might have been considered a luxury/performance car a decade ago, but now it is just a cheap beater for kids in high school.

Finally I know youre new around here and havent seen my past posts. But just to fill you in I built/owned a 04 G35 with stillen sc, a 04 G35 with nitrous and full bolt ons, and a 08 G37 with stillen sc and molded TS kit. Just built a harley vrod with big bore stroker motor full and hand crafted (by me) carbon fiber body, it was a frame up build. Currently building a 67 camaro with ls2 and c6 suspension. Not to mention 8 other cars Ive owned and built much faster than your G35 before that. Currently having custom billet compressor wheel made for my new range rover to make it 9 cars Ive owned faster than your G35. Ive built all my cars myself. Now, please go on and tell me about how you turned a wrench in middle school kid. Im dying to know.
God you are so annoying. I feel sorry for your children.

Anyway, yeah, one of my good friends 2700lb gutted 67 swinger with a fully built 360 running 10.6s

My own 69 avocado dart custom 4 door 318 sleeper that got like 1 mile to the gallon.

89 RS camaro I turned around a few times.

But those are just the performance ones. I've been working on all kinds of crap since my dad had me helping him pull his 22r apart when I was like 10.

This still doesn't change the fact that the only thing beating a G right now is either super light and turbo charged car or a better than decent V8. Not Porsche boxters, not a 328i, not a v6 camaro or mustang, not is350s, not MS3s, not rx8s, not s2ks. So yeah, you spend 60k on a car I would hope it could beat a G. And I don't care if you think its "interwebz" racing by knowing the 0-60s that have obviously been achieved. This is the marked potential. BTW, I'm fairly sure I remember you doing that with your little truck list...kiddo. But you aren't making me mad "hear".

The following users liked this post:
Jeff92se (06-19-2014)
Old 06-18-2014, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Gdirtyfive55
God you are so annoying. I feel sorry for your children.

Anyway, yeah, one of my good friends 2700lb gutted 67 swinger with a fully built 360 running 10.6s

My own 69 avocado dart custom 4 door 318 sleeper that got like 1 mile to the gallon.

89 RS camaro I turned around a few times.

But those are just the performance ones. I've been working on all kinds of crap since my dad had me helping him pull his 22r apart when I was like 10.

This still doesn't change the fact that the only thing beating a G right now is either super light and turbo charged car or a better than decent V8. Not Porsche boxters, not a 328i, not a v6 camaro or mustang, not is350s, not MS3s, not rx8s, not s2ks. So yeah, you spend 60k on a car I would hope it could beat a G. And I don't care if you think its "interwebz" racing by knowing the 0-60s that have obviously been achieved. This is the marked potential. BTW, I'm fairly sure I remember you doing that with your little truck list...kiddo. But you aren't making me mad "hear".
Now you are going to talk about your "friends" cars, dads and ones you seen once or twice. That isnt the same as owning and building kiddo. Neither is handing your daddy tools as he works on his car. So youve never owned or done anything yourself really. The ricer is strong in you my son.

There are tons of cars beating the G. I could release a few since you failed to read it last post, but then you will just cry that they are 40k and newer, so of course they should be better.

I am glad to see you finally admitted you pulled the 0-60 time out of the interwebz. Bench racing may have been ok on the civic forums, but here if you want to claim a 0-60 time, you have to perform said 0-60 time. Just because some competent driver was able to pull off a certain time, does not mean you will be anywhere close. I will beat the ricer out of you yet.

Old 06-18-2014, 07:38 PM
Now you are going to talk about your "friends" cars, dads and ones you seen once or twice. That isnt the same as owning and building kiddo. Neither is handing your daddy tools as he works on his car. So youve never owned or done anything yourself really. The ricer is strong in you my son.

There are tons of cars beating the G. I could release a few since you failed to read it last post, but then you will just cry that they are 40k and newer, so of course they should be better.

I am glad to see you finally admitted you pulled the 0-60 time out of the interwebz. Bench racing may have been ok on the civic forums, but here if you want to claim a 0-60 time, you have to perform said 0-60 time. Just because some competent driver was able to pull off a certain time, does not mean you will be anywhere close. I will beat the ricer out of you yet.
Actually I said the 318 dart and the rs camaro were mine. I mean I know you can't read seeing as how you don't know the difference between "here" and "hear", but go ahead. List some $40k cars. My car cost $40k new, so I'll accept it. You better have real world proof of YOU driving it tho. Otherwise I'll just consider it " interwebz racing" and send you to those civic forums your talking about.

Idiot.

Old 06-18-2014, 07:54 PM
Actually I said the 318 dart and the rs camaro were mine. I mean I know you can't read seeing as how you don't know the difference between "here" and "hear", but go ahead. List some $40k cars. My car cost $40k new, so I'll accept it. You better have real world proof of YOU driving it tho. Otherwise I'll just consider it " interwebz racing" and send you to those civic forums your talking about.

Idiot.
Ahhh true sign of a frustrated tween, resorting to grammar checks. I thought the sleeper dart part was a joke, didnt know you were serious. Also 3rd gen camaros are garbage. Your car did not cost 40k new, because you didnt buy it new kid. You paid maybe 10k for it. You own a 10k dollar car, not a 40k dollar car. Stop living in the past kid. But I did list several already. ES350, 135i, 335i, 435i, S4, S5, ATS, 370Z, CLA 45 AMG. All considerably better than the G35.

Do you even own any tools of your own or do you just borrow daddy's each time you want to put an intake on your race car?

Last edited by WhosUrBuddiee; 06-18-2014 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:00 PM
I thought the dart part was a joke, didnt know you were serious. You car did not cost 40k new, because you didnt buy it new kid. You paid maybe 10k for it. You own a 10k dollar car, not a 40k dollar car. But I did list several already.. ES350, 135i, 335i, 435i, S4, S5, ATS, 370Z, CLA 45 AMG. All considerably better than the G35.

Do you even own any tools of your own or do you just borrow daddy's each time you want to put an intake on your race car?
Actually I paid $20k in cash and I've had it for years, but there you go saying stupid things again. Just cuz I'm new to the forum doesn't mean I'm new to the car. I've just never needed the support of a community to work on my car, but its good you've had people holding your hand thru all your mods.

So, like I said, all turbod cars except the 370 and the es350 which is not faster than the G. I know you're a Camry fan for some reason, but again, your opinion doesn't make it true. The ATS is also not faster. And yeah, I own my own tools, thanks.

Last edited by ScraggleRock; 06-18-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:16 PM
Actually I paid $20k in cash and I've had it for years, but there you go saying stupid things again. Just cuz I'm new to the forum doesn't mean I'm new to the car. I've just never needed the support of a community to work on my car, but its good you've had people holding your hand thru all your mods.

So, like I said, all turbod cars except the 370 and the es350 which is not faster than the G. I know you're a Camry fan for some reason, but again, your opinion doesn't make it true. And yeah, I own my own tools, thanks.
Being one of the first is harldy getting my hand held. But you were still handing tools to daddy as I was building my own cars, so you wouldnt have a clue as to what Im talking about. But you wouldnt know about being first, everything youve ever thought of doing to your race car G35 has already been done thousands of times. Have you even looked under the hood of your G yet? I am sure you pioneered your intake install.

Who cares if all the cars listed are all turbo, I said they are all far superior. Negating a superior car is a old school ricer trick. If you discount all competitors for whatever reason, then by default yours is the best right?

I use the Camry SE as a funny joke, because it is faster than your race car G35. I am happy to hear you actually own acouple tools of your own, eventually youll learn how to use them. You earned a cookie.

Old 06-18-2014, 08:22 PM
Received 820 Likes on 595 Posts
One time I put a car part on my car by myself.

Old 06-18-2014, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Shane-O-Mac
One time I put a car part on my car by myself.
Fine, you get a cookie too.

The following 3 users liked this post by WhosUrBuddiee:
Mustang5L5 (06-19-2014), Shanes_G (06-18-2014), Urbanengineer (06-19-2014)
Old 06-18-2014, 08:28 PM
Being one of the first is harldy getting my hand held. But you were still handing tools to daddy as I was building my own cars, so you wouldnt have a clue as to what Im talking about. But you wouldnt know about being first, everything youve ever thought of doing to your race car G35 has already been done thousands of times. Have you even looked under the hood of your G yet?

Who cares if all the cars listed are all turbo, I said they are all far superior. Negating a superior car is a old school ricer trick. If you discount all competitors for whatever reason, then by default yours is the best right?

I use the Camry SE as a funny joke, because it is faster than your race car G35. I am happy to hear you actually own acouple tools of your own, eventually youll learn how to use them. You earned a cookie.

I was referring to the es350 as being a Camry, retard.

I'm not negating them as good cars, but I obviously said that the only things faster are turbo'd light weight cars or premium V8 muscle cars. Funny, cuz those are the same type of cars that were faster than the G 10yrs ago. Now eat your own cookie and find me a car that has a similar weight and similar engine that has been made since the G35 that is faster. The 370z is a perfect example. You did a fine job of picking that one.

BTW, I'm assuming you have taken all those cars to the track and can post your proof?

Old 06-18-2014, 08:32 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
faster than every car mentioned on here.
mustang GT vs G35-qwm7zh5.jpg

Old 06-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Im done with you kid. You are the perfect example of the "Every kid gets a trophy" generation.

Cookies for everyone

Old 06-18-2014, 09:15 PM
Im done with you kid. You are the perfect example of the "Every kid gets a trophy" generation.

Cookies for everyone
You can look into it what you will, but again, you have no idea how old I am, and I'm pretty sure you're retarded. Again, your opinion doesn't matter and your viewpoints and "knowledge" are laughable. But yes, please be done with me. Thought you'd never shut up. You seemed to shut up a lot quicker when there was a thread full of other people disproving your ridiculousness.

Old 06-19-2014, 11:48 AM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
Old 06-19-2014, 06:45 PM
Received 187 Likes on 140 Posts
Now this is the g35driver board I remember and love!

The following 3 users liked this post by Deepdiver:
Mustang5L5 (06-20-2014), suicidesam (06-20-2014), Urbanengineer (06-20-2014)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: mustang GT vs G35