Canada Serving Canada.

Has this ever happened to you...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 06:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has this ever happened to you...

Hi fellas,
I gotta question for you. I was going over my bank statements and my november payment for my car didn't come out of my bank account (I have automatic withdrawel). I didn't get a call from infiniti saying there was some sort problem or anything like that. I was looking over my records and there was an extra $1000 there. has this ever happened to anyone? I hope this doesn't go on my credit report. I would think that if they had trouble on the day the payment was suppose to come out they'd call or try again in a few days but they didn't. I have no clue what's going on. I tried calling them- left a message at someone's desk- no one has returned my call. I just hope it doesn't show up on my credit rating- I had someone cosign my car for me. makes no sense whatsoever.

Old 12-03-2003, 04:31 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: Has this ever happened to you...

If they haven't got to you yet bro, they soon will. One thing with banks-- they don't like being in the red for too long.
It won't affect your credit rating. It'll be obvious to them that the money was there all the time waiting for their greedy fingers. [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
GSM

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red> <font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>