Canada Serving Canada.

Dealer Ranking - GTA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dealer Ranking - GTA

Apologies if this has been started already. We should get a thread going with feedback on particular Infiniti dealers around the GTA.

Acquired my '04 5AT 3 months ago and had been shopping around for a good dealer for service.

Had poor experience with Willowdale Infiniti: they charged me $150 just to look at resetting compass and smell of oil. And they ended up saying "Nothing found".

Had much better experience with Infiniti of Yorkville. Great customer service and reasonable rates.

Anyone else have specific good/bad experiences with dealers in the GTA.

Old 11-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think there was another thread on this...I go to Alta in Woodbridge, never had any problems with them, pretty good with warranty work and make sure not to wash my car if I tell them not to. Getting loaners out of them is hard though, I've had to wait 3-4 hrs before but that's probably cause I'm pretty young and they probably feel less inclined to. I've heard really good things about Oakville, if Alta gives me any problems down the road I will probably start going there.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Majority of the people here like Oakville Infiniti the best.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Service at Markham Infiniti was quite good.

Old 11-17-2007, 12:43 AM
Markham Infiniti was good to deal with - Bobby is the service advisor and Bill is the service manager. The work is something to be desired. I complained about noise from the dash. When servicing the dash, the grease monkey scratched my left and right doors. I had to take my car back to have them repair it. Overall, I would rate them higher than Downtown Infiniti. And I wouldn't go to Willowdale neither.

Old 11-17-2007, 11:22 AM
^ Bobby as in Bobby Chan? Did he get permanately transfered there from Agincourt?

Old 02-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dealer

I ONLY go to Willowdale Infiniti, serviced my last G35x & both Maxima's there & NEVER once had an issue... I also purchase all my vehicles there. Both Sales & service have never disappointed me.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by boraturbo
I ONLY go to Willowdale Infiniti, serviced my last G35x & both Maxima's there & NEVER once had an issue... I also purchase all my vehicles there. Both Sales & service have never disappointed me.
I have to agree. With Willowdale, its more or less a toss up, if u go and servise the car there frequently, then they will treat you very nice (this only refers to Howard), since l have had quite a lot of problems with my G, and have bought it in many times, they are quite nice, and will always make sure that they have a loaner for me, but if you only service your car there once in a long time, then the service is not as good.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Yes I would definately say that Markham Infiniti is great for service. Bill (service manager) really oversees everything to make sure you are happy. BTW, Bobby is permanently at Markham Infiniti.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:34 AM
bobby is no longer at Markham... hes back in Agincourt

Old 02-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I've taken my G35 to Yorkville a few times, and overall I grade them a D.

They are very frustrating to deal with due to staff apathy, crap facilities, and management turn-over.

I've resorted to getting my basics done at Minit Lube.

Old 02-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Sounds like you guys need an O'Regans down your way.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:12 PM
I have had poor service at Agincourt Infinti. When I go for service, I always have to book in advance which tells me that too many cars are in for repair. Once I had to wait a couple of days in which time I went over the 60k mark and they wouldn't cover my brakes under warranty. I have had a nagging problem with the tilt steering clamp always coming loose and they say nothing is wrong. Brakes have worn out prematurely all the time. Their solution, turn the traction control off. I say the traction control doesn't work optimally. I paid $150 for detailing, had to send it back and then just took it home and did it myself afterwards. I will not go back there again.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Angstrom
I have had poor service at Agincourt Infinti. When I go for service, I always have to book in advance which tells me that too many cars are in for repair. Once I had to wait a couple of days in which time I went over the 60k mark and they wouldn't cover my brakes under warranty. I have had a nagging problem with the tilt steering clamp always coming loose and they say nothing is wrong. Brakes have worn out prematurely all the time. Their solution, turn the traction control off. I say the traction control doesn't work optimally. I paid $150 for detailing, had to send it back and then just took it home and did it myself afterwards. I will not go back there again.

Shame about your brakes but that doesn't sound reasonable if you tried to book and were only a few km over the warranty limit. You definitely don't sound like you've had a good experience at Agincourt.

However having to book in advance for pretty well any dealership or any type of business with a specified number of bays/booths/chairs etc. for that matter is normal. I can't walk in and see my dentist, doctor, barber etc. immediately.

G/L finding a good dealer. At least in the GTA you have lots to choose from. Fortunately the one we have here is very good.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:42 PM
I recently had an experience (let's leave it at that) with Alta Infiniti in Woodbridge that was worth sharing. I know it's all been said before but now having re-read the replies to this thread, I think that it is worth saying that owners' experience is all over the place. Same dealer, different experience.

Personally I have had consistently good experience with the guys at Yorkville Infiniti and bad with Willowdale Infiniti.

My recent experience with Alta was that my '04 G35 5At was in for regular service. I received a M35 loaner without asking. They called me at work and said that the brake pads were dangerously thin and the air filter needed replacing. Taking the safe approach I told them to hold off. Honestly I forgot about these two things and a few months later was at my mechanic's place and asked him to check out the brake pads. They were more than 50%!!! And air filter, that was fine. I trust my mechanic 200%.

And a pitch for my mechanic who I have been recommending to everyone I know is Tom and Mitch at Beck Automotive. They're located on Finch Avenue east of Bayview in North York. Great service over the past 7 years and they never to work that is not required.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dealer Ranking - GTA