Canada Serving Canada.

Torque wrench at Cdn Tire

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by SwivelMan
Had the worst experience at CT on Saturday. I'd picked up some lithium lubricant for my door hinges and was also looking for a low-prof floor jack. They were both on a high shelf and I had decided I didn't want the lube, only the hydraulic jack. Now being barely 5'7" I had a lot of trouble getting the lube down and it was looking next to impossible for me to reach the jack. It's always hard to find help in that store, but luckily a staff member happened along. She was blonde, gorgeous, and around 6 feet tall. I figured, this is my lucky day, she will be able to reach high enough to replace the lithium lubricant on the shelf and to get the hydraulic jack down for me.

So I asked her, I sez...

"Would you please help me get this lube on and jack off?"

It wasn't until after I'd gotten medical attention and I was in back seat the squad car that I'd realized I'd sort of said it wrong.

OMG Knowing you , I could almost believe it.

Thats like the time I was with Colin at my Dealers and I said to the busty girl at the service counter that "I want to ask you about bras" She gave me a look and I said "Oh, I mean a clear bra,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for the car"

Old 04-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35X

Thats like the time I was with Colin at my Dealers and I said to the busty girl at the service counter that "I want to ask you about bras" She gave me a look and I said "Oh, I mean a clear bra,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for the car"
The difference between your story & Swivel's is......
Your's is actually true.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sure that's what you meant.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

A clear bra.....but not for the car.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Had the worst experience at CT on Saturday. I'd picked up some lithium lubricant for my door hinges and was also looking for a low-prof floor jack. They were both on a high shelf and I had decided I didn't want the lube, only the hydraulic jack. Now being barely 5'7" I had a lot of trouble getting the lube down and it was looking next to impossible for me to reach the jack. It's always hard to find help in that store, but luckily a staff member happened along. She was blonde, gorgeous, and around 6 feet tall. I figured, this is my lucky day, she will be able to reach high enough to replace the lithium lubricant on the shelf and to get the hydraulic jack down for me.
So I asked her, I sez...
It wasn't until after I'd gotten medical attention and I was in back seat the squad car that I'd realized I'd sort of said it wrong.
LOL great one With that one you have the pebble grasshopper.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by InTgr8r
(see how easy it is to get me to take the bait )
It's never easy, just glad that I'm not the only one who lets the left side out, or is it the right. Hmmmm I'll go with the latter cus it sounds right.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:37 PM

Great mental picture Wayne, I can almost see you blush. How long before Colin was able to speak?

Old 04-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by whatacar
Great mental picture Wayne, I can almost see you blush. How long before Colin was able to speak?
How long? .....He's still holding his breath

Old 04-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by InTgr8r
How long? .....He's still holding his breath
LOL, yes I believe that was one of our mini-meets Ian , your memory banks are still intact

Old 04-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts

Omigawd, that is classic, Wayne. In tears here... Nicely done.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I asked her, I sez...

Which location did you go to Swivel?

Old 04-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by cc101
Which location did you go to Swivel?
I was just playin', Chai, but I have one pretty close - 130th ave SE, maybe a mile from here in a straight line. What part of town are you in?