Canada Serving Canada.

G35 picked up doing 250+ km/h

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by t7n7
Zeidik, great post. makes me wonder, anyone up for a track meet? perhaps on a very nice day in the mid 20's , no rain of course, clear sky.... i'm in if i can get atleast 4-5 other members to tag along.. i hate long distance drives alone...
yea if a few people come i would for sure come the track is loads of fun!

ps: dont eat right before your about to go to the track!! lol

Old 05-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stclairwest
im watching it on tv now and you are right they are not m45 rims. they look nice for a winter set up though. AND IT IS DEFINITELY IVORY PEARL that guy it lying just for attention. pathetic
Originally Posted by giddyup69
i can't view that link any more but i think you're right. most of his threads seem to be attention grabbing one's with little merit.
So, basically, if I make a joke because someone with the same name and car as me got booked, I'm an idiot and an attention *****?
You guys have a serious problem if the internet is that big of a deal to you. I made that thread, and was going to wait an hour or two to get a few replies, and then follow it up with an "EL OH EL, it wasn't me, let's all laugh at the guy that did get his car and license taken away though". Unfortunately, I do have a job to do, and by the time I got a chance to check Driver again, the thread had exploded, and the Admins deleted (or locked, I can't remember) because it was considered as street racing talk.

And I can't believe I didn't even notice this till now. Jesus Tittyfvcking Christ.

giddyup, I'm sorry that you find my threads useless. Let's not forget though, I only make useless threads in OT, where everyone else makes useless threads too. It is nice to know that you've taken such a keen interest in me, I hadn't even noticed you exist till now.
stclairewest - I'm not even going to address your post, you've got anger issues or something and I'm not getting caught up in that.

Old 05-09-2009, 05:05 AM
i find it funny when ppl say "did it for attention" lol as if ppl have so much time on their hands or are just that sad. i highly doubt ppl do much for attention online its more like fun and games and opinions and just random, rather then attention seeking but hey there are alot of weird ppl in the world and we all know canada has a big mix of ppl

Old 05-09-2009, 08:49 AM
^ +1

people do things to entertain themselves... even if its beneficial to others or the person doing it... the main thing is.. its to pass time... for fun... i personally thought it was funny.... i wish i could've read what people said back then.....

Old 05-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
LOL I dont know what your definition of attention seeking is? But it seems like you are when you bragging about doing 250 km and got your license taking away AND YOU IT WASNT EVEN YOU?!?! Thats like me bragging saying i was the one that got caught in the 1000 plant mariuana grow op last week.

And dont try to call me out till you see things in my eyes, if i lied about something that happened and it wasnt even me? you would think i was pathetic too.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:38 AM
I dunno, I don't think I would think that. I don't judge people on the internet, there's so much missed in text based communication that it's a perfect breeding ground for misunderstandings.
Either way, I don't really care, I always prefer to be on good terms with everyone, so I'm letting it go if you are.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Lol different people have different opinions on certain things but i agree with you on misunderstandings on the net. I also am not up for arguing on here anyways, if i had a dispute id do it face to face.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
you guys are acting like little boys. stop creating arguments from little things,act like your age, dont be like the american side of our forum, we have enough childness there. relax !!!

Old 05-11-2009, 12:34 PM
^ well you started it....

Old 05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
so who the hells car was it..lol was it ivry prl's car or was this a misunderstanding?..im coinfused and ddint really feel like reading all 11 pages

Old 05-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by musti82
you guys are acting like little boys. stop creating arguments from little things,act like your age, dont be like the american side of our forum, we have enough childness there. relax !!!
the only reason the american side of this is more immature its because they are alot younger then most of the ppl here lol. some of the younger ones here feel kinda out of place because every topic is so serious nothing about having funny in this forum which is kinda weird considering that the G is considered sport.

its so sad that there are not enough ppl in the forum (Canada Side) that cant even create a meet at least once a month with a few G35/350z at least in toronto that has sooo many Gs... again i guess it would be because ppl here are older and have to work.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by musti82
If you read correctly you would know that there is NO problems and it was resolved.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by stclairwest
If you read correctly you would know that there is NO problems and it was resolved.
im glad you guys worked it out ))

so for people who had no idea , the guy who did 250 is not one of our member in this topic , might be old member though )) it was a joke by one of our member , claiming he is the one !!!

his court date was supposed to be may 1st.i dunno what happened !!

Old 05-11-2009, 06:23 PM
I bet a 10K fine for sure

Old 05-11-2009, 06:33 PM
yeah checked pretty much everything, his court was actually on april 8, but no update on google or any canadian site. the rims he has on was from dealers,the ones they were selling for 1600+ .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 picked up doing 250+ km/h