Canada Serving Canada.

PART TIME SUMMER HELP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2004 | 02:49 PM
|
PART TIME SUMMER HELP

Hello guys/gals, I have a nice part time position for someone who is very organized, self motivated and can handle themselves on the phone. Basically the job entails in processing Infiniti Warranty Claims. Simple to do, but time consuming for me. This would be a great position for someone who just wants a summer time position then go back to school in the fall, and perhaps even work part time after that. The work schedule is from 9-5 Monday to Friday, NO WEEKENDS even I need time off to relax. If this interests you or someone you know please drop me a line. jliu@dfcauto.com

Thanks,

Jerry

Old 07-06-2004 | 04:02 PM
|
Re: PART TIME SUMMER HELP

Hey guys thanks for the quick replies. Just to answer a few of your questions - so that I don't respond to every single email. SHOCKING how fast you guys jumped on this.

The job is as follows:

It is essentially a warranty clerk position.

Meaning when a car is in for service and has a manufactures defect we post a claim on the car for Nissan to pay for the replacement parts and labor. So this means we must follow the claim and ensure it gets paid. However what used to be a simple process now has become somewhat of a more tedious chore. Not difficult just time consuming.

The tasks are as follows: take a warranty schedule and track down the Repair order and identify the claim line that is not paid.
Mind you I will train the hired person how to actually process a warranty claim first!
The next step is easy, manual data entry of a old claim, then contacting Nissan to get their assistance to help process the rest of the claim. So thus the reason phone skills, and organizational skills ARE A MUST!!!!!!!! It is more of a clerical position and is not labour intensive.

Of course there are other task which must be performed on a daily basis, but those are really minor, like answering the phone when it gets crazy here.

Hope this information helps. And hope this clarify's the postion.

Once again thanks.

Jerry

Old 07-06-2004 | 09:01 PM

When I was younger I applied to the Porsche dealer (Downtown Fine Cars) for a car jockey position. I was very upfront and suggested no pay required for delivering 911's my pleasure. I don't understand why they didn't hire me?[img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]

2003 G35 Sedan 6MT
14.13 @ 99.55 (stock)

Old 07-07-2004 | 12:28 AM

Bah. I wish my stupid retail job didn't conflict with this, sounds like a great job. I'm getting about 14 hours a week and its not even close to near enough...if my hours didnt start at 5, at younge and eglinton, I'd be jumpin on this so quick. Good luck finding someone, I'm sure tons of people will bite.

<font color=blue>2004 TB 5AT Sedan</font color=blue><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by gsedanman on 07/07/04 02:51 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-07-2004 | 02:03 PM
|

Thanks to all those who sent a resume, or made an inquiry I have found someone and hope he works out. If not I will be replying to those who sent me a resume.

Jerry