Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
No I don't think so Roy

Old 05-01-2010, 05:39 AM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by G-MAN (CANADA)
Looks like I can hang with you guys untill HWY 6 Clapssions Corners then I'll head north. will I need the waiver if I only do half the tour? if so Wayne you mentioned you'll have extra forms for us?

Hopfully the rain holds out I gave m G a quick wash just to look good.
Even if you do part of the tour they will want you to sign the Waiver.
I will have a few extras with me Roy.

It's still dark out and I am leaving in 1/2 an hour

Old 05-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Have fun guys, weather looks kind of crappy. On my way home right now from fallsview lmao

Old 05-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Well it was nice while it lasted for me untill the wrong turn I was following Bill and Bill was following another member untill we made a left on HWY6 when we should have turned right, it didn't matter to me because I had to go back and it was a good place to go my own way. I knew I was going the opposite way when my navi was showing the 401 in the distance oh well I hope Bill and the other guy ended up catching up to the rest of the crew, I also parted ways just when the storm started. Over all it was nice to meet up with the other members again and Arthur thanks for the Grille hopfully I'll get it painted before the may 29th meet.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^^^

We made it back ok!!! Myself and Skywalker met up with the Lancer club. They got a little off track too.
It was unfortunate that the weather didn't cooperate for us. It cleared up later on in the afternoon though.
Hopefully the route next year will not be as confusing as todays run. I found there to be too many red light intersections...alot of the packs became broken up at that point.

Thanks to Lyla and the crew at C7 for putting the Spring Cruise on for us all.

Old 05-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by 35bills
^^^

We made it back ok!!! Myself and Skywalker met up with the Lancer club. They got a little off track too.
It was unfortunate that the weather didn't cooperate for us. It cleared up later on in the afternoon though.
Hopefully the route next year will not be as confusing as todays run. I found there to be too many red light intersections...alot of the packs became broken up at that point.

Thanks to Lyla and the crew at C7 for putting the Spring Cruise on for us all.
Yes , a big THANKS to Lyla, Brandon and the rest of the C7 Crew that set this up

It was a long day for Karen and I , but a fun day. Met many new faces and got to meet many friends and as usual it was a fun time. There were at least 12 vehicles representing g35driver.

The course was a bit confusing at times, At one point I led the pack on a 5 minute detour but we did stay on paved roads. There were a few guys that took a few wrong turns and ended up going on some gravel roads (there are never gravel roads on the C7 cruises) They can tell you about that .
We encountered one road block where a full size Ford 4x4 spun out and ended up blocking our lane while his front end was nose deep in the ditch (he was not on the run.

It did rain, but it did not dampen our spirits, all in all it was a nice run while in the country on some nice twisties amongst the hilly terrain.

To finish the day we had a nice late lunch and cold brew with some of the g35driver crew in a small quaint village.

I have a few pics I will post tomorrow.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to everyone who came out to the event today! Glad to hear that you guys enjoyed it. We will see what we can do about the route for next year.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Thanks to everyone that organized and came out.

The scenics roads were great but it was confusing as heck. Not having anyone navigate beside trying to read a piece of paper and drive was a nightmare. It took a bit out of me with the 3 hours of driving there, so some of us did not stick around long but still a good time.

Roy no prob on the grill can't wait to see it. Take some pics of the grill the way it is on your car first.

Too bad some of the other 'Streched Tire Crew' couldn't make it out.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Lol @ the stretched tire comment

Old 05-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
First of all I would like to thank each and everyone of you guys that showed up! It was so great seeing the familiar faces and meeting some new ones.

I would like to apologize for the route being confusing and this event I did not run the route prior as I was busy with work, however I will keep all these suggestions in mind for the Fall Tour and for the Spring Tour next year.

You all should be expecting an email coming from me within the next few days and there will be a survey linked to it. Please make sure you answer the survey so that I can look through it and see what feedback you guys had.

For all cruises we will make sure there are not many stop signs or red lights as I can understand that being hard to keep a group together. I got left behind by my group many times because of the red light but did end up picking up many lost people hehe

If you have some detailed comments about the cruise please PM me on here or email me at lyla@c7performance.com

As always we start these cruises and perfect them based on the feedback you guys give us so this is your time to let me know what you liked and what you would like to change

Again thank you to all that came out. The C7 cruise events would never be the same without you great guys!!

Cannot wait to see you at the Fall Tour..mark the date SUNDAY OCTOBER 3!! And for those that were interested in the Poker Run give me a week to rest from this event and I will start working on getting you a finalized date and more information on the Poker Run as it becomes available

~ Lyla

Old 05-01-2010, 09:55 PM
^^^^^Poker RunYes that would be fantastic

Old 05-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Big thanks to everyone at C7 for organizing and everyone that went for going. Its definitely a great turn out, and meet some new and old faces.

For people with Garmin GPS, mapquest has this feature to transfer the whole route from mapquest to your Garmin, so it would be helpful if Lyla can make a map using mapquest too instead of just Google maps.

Google maps has this feature too, but its just for addresses and not routes at this point.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:56 PM
big shout out to lyla and c7 for setting up a wicked meet. it was my first and definately not my last!!!!

I met alot of new people today, although im new to the whole g35 community wayne ian david bill pat karen mustafa, you guys all made me feel welcome to the crew. Thanks alot

Also As i was drivin home My Baby(2007 stock G coupe) turned 100 000km, i took videos and pictures so ill post them as well

Special thanks to G-Man For pointing me and bill in the right direction wen we got lost lol! who knows where we woulda ended up

keep me posted on future meets id love to experience it all again

Old 05-02-2010, 12:03 AM
^ I guess you didn't introduce yourself to everyone because I don't even know who you are, lol. What car were you driving, the grey coupe?

Old 05-02-2010, 10:21 AM
^ I think i was at subway wen you got there, cause wen i pulled in there were no black G35s there yet. I only saw a black one when we rolled out then we got lost from the pack.

But Hey im skywalka or Luke. and Yea thats my Grey Coupe, if your at the next meet we can get introduced propperly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ►MEET◄ *C7’s GTA West - Spring tour May 1st 2010