Canada Serving Canada.

►MEET◄ *C7’s GTA West - Spring tour May 1st 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking ►MEET◄ *C7’s GTA West - Spring tour May 1st 2010

Hey all,

So as many of you know there was the survey that went out after last year’s Fall Tour, and one of the questions was should we have a Spring Tour and the answers in this question was all yes. With that being said we heard them and have been working throughout the winter to bring you C7’s first ever Spring Tour!!!

The Spring Tour will happen on Saturday May 1st 2010 and since the Fall Tours occur in the east end, it was only fair to have the Spring Tour happen in the west end.

**WEBSITE IS UP**
http://springtour.c7performance.com/

The waiver which all drivers have to sign will be available once the website is up and as well the day of the event. If you do not have this signed waiver you will not be able to attend in the event.

Pre-run with EMT of C7 and 1-2 representatives of each car club will occur prior to the Spring Tour. The date for the pre-run is Saturday April 24 at noon. We would like for a representative from each club to come to the pre-run so that we can discuss the day of the tour and any other imperative issues. Please email lyla@c7performance.com once you have chosen your representative and have the subject of the email “PreRun.” We would like to know no later than Wednesday April 22.

Just like the Fall Tour, the same concept falls for the Spring Tour. Cars will leave with their club. There will be a few minutes delay between each club leaving the starting point onto the route, so please be patient. Maps of the route will be given the night before as we do a final prerun on the Saturday to ensure no construction is happening. It will, as well be given the day of the Fall Tour.

Starting point will be at the AMC lot at Winston Churchill and QEW in Oakville, the area that we will meet at will be posted in April. We are asking all to be at the lot for 9am the day of the Spring Tour. The first group will leave at 10am with other groups following minutes apart. Endpoint will be Cayuga Speedway. Yes we will have access to the tracks!!

For those who are looking to take part in the track stuff here is a breakdown of the costs:
THIS IS NOT MANDATORY IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE EVENT, BUT A FUN OPTION

Pre-registration (deadline April 30 at 5pm)
Road Course $70
Dragway $20
Both Tracks $90

Costs day of Spring Tour
Road Course $ 110
Dragway $30
Both Tracks $120

For those who would like to pre-register please do so with Cayuga and let them know it’s for C7’s Spring Tour.

If any of you guys have any questions, concerns etc, please do not hesitate to contact Lyla lyla@c7performance.com or Colin colin@c7performance.com. We will be more than happy to help answer any questions.

We are hoping that the Spring Tour does as great as the Fall Tour and continue this event each year too!!

Take care,
EMT of C7 Performance

Last edited by BabyGirl; 03-17-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Great news Lyla, Karen and I will be there.
Sent you an email.
Wayne

Old 03-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Thanks Wayne!

Just so you guys know as well, date has been secured for Fall Tour, so mark your calendars now!! Sunday October 3 2010..talk about super way in advancement

But this thread is more for the Spring Tour so I would love to see more of you guys out as you are a great bunch of guys and love having you at our events

Old 03-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
sweet! tons of meets for us canucks this year!

Old 03-13-2010, 12:19 AM
Yup that's right..I'm exhausted from all the planning but it will totally be worth it

Old 03-13-2010, 10:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spring Tour is going to be an awesome event this year! I can't wait! Will be there with my new wheels having fun on the track

Thanks for all the hard work Lyla!!!

Old 03-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't wait to work out the winter co-webs!* I'm so ready for spring time cruise.* It'll give me a chance to get the guys feedback on my newly painted summer rims.* Looking forward to it.Looks like we'll owe Lyla a big thanks for organizing another one. Maybe I could detail her car?

Old 03-14-2010, 08:14 AM
Originally Posted by ironring
I can't wait to work out the winter co-webs!* I'm so ready for spring time cruise.* It'll give me a chance to get the guys feedback on my newly painted summer rims.* Looking forward to it.Looks like we'll owe Lyla a big thanks for organizing another one. Maybe I could detail her car?
Good idea Rob, Lyla deserves it, last year she came to the meet and it was in need of a good detail. She was so busy with the Fall cruise she didn't have time to work on her ride.

Old 03-15-2010, 12:25 PM
LMAO!! Oh Wayne I thought for sure you would have forgotten that but yes my poor baby had to suffer and not get a nice detail at last year's Fall Tour as I was doing a lot of last minute running around.

So Rob I would totally take a detail for sure haha Is this something you do fulltime? Or just a past-time?

You guys you are very welcome I'm just happy to see the enthusiasm build for this already Once the Spring Tour is done I will give you the Fall Tour date so that you can know in super advance!

Old 03-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is the track open for everyone including other makes?

Old 03-15-2010, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by sdnpaul5at
Is the track open for everyone including other makes?
Yes any make can run on the track, but you must register as Babygirl said above.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Hey guys the website to register is up For those who emailed me you have already been added

http://springtour.c7performance.com/

Old 03-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
quick question:

the track is that the exact same place where we all went for the fall tour? if not is it just a circle track or a different type of course?if anyone can post a pic i really appreciate.

Old 03-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by musti82
quick question:

the track is that the exact same place where we all went for the fall tour? if not is it just a circle track or a different type of course?if anyone can post a pic i really appreciate.
Mustafa, it is a different track from the Fall Tour.
It has a 1/4 mile drag strip, and also a 5/8 mile paved oval and it is located just east of Hagersville, Ontario.

Old 03-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
thx
i wanna try the drag definitely worth trying anyone wanna race together lemme know, im all stock )at least i ll reach 170-180kms once in this car legally or else i ll never do even close to that speed in real roads

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ►MEET◄ *C7’s GTA West - Spring tour May 1st 2010