Canada Serving Canada.

Man, I Wish People Would Slow The F$%K Down!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35FX
You are dedicated with the running Deane, I envy you, hope the rain holds out for your run.
Snowing here this morning, not much but it is white (I'm sure Shane doesn't mind me posting a pic on his Dickweed driver thread)
I'm sure there will be a rash of accidents today since people do not drive for the conditions.
Thanks Wayne. Today it is very gray and overcast with a heavy mist so was plenty wet after being out for about 59 minutes. Oh, just heard and felt the cannon at Citadel Hill blast exactly on time - 12 noon. We're quite aways from it but sometimes still hear it.

Running is a bit of a labour of love. I just feel so alive and fit when moving along for an hour or more through the park at a reasonable clip and without a lot of effort. I hope to be able to continue it for many years. My right knee has really been protesting though for about the last 6 months and there's a few other aches and pains setting in too.

Wow, it's pretty to see the snow but a bit of shocker since we haven't even had a flake yet. Might put the snows on next weekend which would be a few weeks earlier than I usually do. When our first white stuff happens there will be plenty of fender benders too. I do notice more and more people making the switch to dedicated winters though, which is good news.

Sorry about the thread rob Shane.