Canada Serving Canada.

Vandalized...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
damn that sucks sorry 2 hear

last year i was driving down and 5 or 6 kids were standing on the side walk throwing rocks at cars as they would pass by which i came to find after i got hit by one lol, i threw the car into reverse and went after them but they ran threw a catwalk.

nothing really u could do because there just kids but hopefully if they learn down the road.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
back home when i got my first ever car (1 yr old Renault Clio) my neighbor's 4 yr old girl decided to practice her newly learned writing skills on my car by writing her name with a stick on the driver's side door! it was thin , i buffed out but still u could manage to read it )

Old 09-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i hate people who have no respect for peoples property like this!

Old 09-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Bought the donor side mirror today while on lunch. It ended up costing ~$135.60 after tax. The donor came off an 2005 OB G35C. The entire swap took about an hour to perform tonight. The trickiest part is to get the five wires of the harness. This can be done by using a sewing needle. Without taking the harness off it is impossible to thread the wire from the old side mirror through the new mirror mount.

I'm just glad to have my car back to looking like it should. If it weren't supposed to rain tomorrow I'd even treat her to a carwash and maybe wax... but I'll save that for the next time we see clear skies.

Black passenger side mirror w/ motor & heater now FOR SALE (no mount). I doubt anyone will ever want it - but PM me an offer if you do.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.