Canada Serving Canada.

MSRP/LEASE COMPARISION

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 01:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MSRP/LEASE COMPARISION

Hey folks,

Just curious what peoples lease payments are? I'm just trying to compare and see what people are paying for this vehicle as dealerships are pretty much giving no discount on these HOT vehicles. I own a G35C, 5AT w/ performance package and NAVI and with 0 down I'm paying$800.00 a month taxes included for 48 months. The salesman, a guy I know really well told me that I'm probable the only one in Toronto getting the car at such a good price etc..Is this true, because after comparing and looking around I could not get a deal for this car no where near this deal. What are you people paying for your cars if you dont mind me asking?

Old 05-02-2003, 11:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: MSRP/LEASE COMPARISION

Hi,

You wrote this on your last post:
TorontoG35c (enthusiast )
04/27/03 03:03 AM

Another Willowdale Infiniti Client here reporting on my experiences with this unprofessional, tacky, behind and not up with the times dealership. I ordered my G35Coupe 5AT+performance w/ 18' chrome rims+NAVI over 5 months ago and just received it a few weeks ago. As much as the wait was worth it since I chose one with NAVI this long wait eventually got to me. Alot of the salespersons there are quite tricky and like all car salesman use good, sneaky, tricky tactics which I can never trust. As much as the physical dealership and its service dept. does not appeal to me and lacking up to date technology, I've been told that they have 2 superb mechanics that are classified and one of the best in Toronto by a credible friend of mine who has close ties and well connected with the dealership. Personally I dealt with one of their top salesman there, also a manager, his name Being Haig, he wasn't as bad to deal with. By the way did u guys know that u can track your vehicle from the CN rail website once it shows SEA status delivery at Vancouver port? All u need to know is the VIN number of the vehicle! One more thing since I ended up running into a small accident with my all new Coupe where I ended up driving in the a curb and the whole bottom of the front bumper was damaged and a fist like punch in the centre etc..I found the best Auto Body Shop in Toronto, hands down, the best service and repair work. If u ever run into problems or know anyone that is looking for top notch quality body service this place is the only place I would go, just inquite and I'll tell u where it is located etc..I could not believe how excellent the work was! WOW! It's like a brand new car from the manufacturer! I definately agree about making a complaint to Nissan/Infiniti Canada about this dealership and its low quality service. Also don't be surprised if your vehicle is delayed even longer by this dealership.

My question to you is how and what number do you call to track it.
I have tried CN Rail and they had no clue,