Canada Serving Canada.

***Updated: GTA MEET April24***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2005 | 07:50 AM
Where will you guys be around 3? I can probably make it around then after the Solo2 open house at CSC.

Old 03-30-2005 | 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by Balzz
Where will you guys be around 3? I can probably make it around then after the Solo2 open house at CSC.
Balzz....I would imagine we will still be around since it will start around 1 PM unless it is pouring rain out (but that isn't going to happen). I know my wife will be wandering around the mall with her shopping list. I will be visiting "The Barber's Chair" downstairs in the mall with my Zaino Shopping List .

Below I reattached Colin's directions to the Meet Site at Square One.
If you come in off Hurontario Str. onto Robert Speck pkwy and head toward WALMART, turn right onto City Centre Drive and head toward Rathburn. The area in the North end is the area we meet at.

Attached Thumbnails ***Updated: GTA MEET April24***-square-one.gif  

Last edited by GEE35FX; 03-30-2005 at 09:01 AM.
Old 03-30-2005 | 09:49 AM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by Balzz
As Wayne says, we'll be around for a while, and probably eating at that time (just a snack and a coffee) but not far from the meet area.
So long as the rides are 'in site', they could stay there while we eat nearby. In any case they won't be hard to find.

The weather f/c now for Sunday is even better: +11C. and only 20% POP.
Those are good numbers.....but keep praying.
Colin

Old 03-30-2005 | 12:56 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Staff Alumni
Hey guys.....
Anyone need any high def speaker cable????

I have about 30 feet of 2 conductor 6.16 mm2 cable.
If anyone can use it I'll bring it with me to the meet on Sunday.

**** best of all it's a Freebee, if you can use it ******

Last edited by InTgr8r; 03-30-2005 at 12:59 PM.
Old 03-30-2005 | 03:43 PM
GSM > Your so funny...haha!!

Weather sounds great!! Hope it holds out.

Did anyone tell the GTA 350z crew to meet up with us as well? If an active member on those boards can spread the word, that'd be great. Thanks!

Old 03-30-2005 | 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Rumble
GSM > Your so funny...haha!!

Weather sounds great!! Hope it holds out.

Did anyone tell the GTA 350z crew to meet up with us as well? If an active member on those boards can spread the word, that'd be great. Thanks!
Rumble, I do know Jasonintoronto posted it on the 350Z/g35 meets on G35.ca, and he mentioned some Z's coming, and I posted the location details there. Is that the group you meant?

It was nice out so I took off my stock intake and put on the Z-Tube, I took my time and it took 15 minutes, that also included taking a a few pictures of the tubes. Haven't got to test it yet.

I will bring the tools to the meet to change the Z-tube, I think bigwilly wanted his done.
Wayne

Old 03-30-2005 | 08:45 PM
Rated M
Premier Member
Okay boys- It's one meet with 18 or so guys. 2231 views so far. This is more exciting than launching a man to the moon!!
I have to admit I've hit the thread a few times myself.

Old 03-30-2005 | 09:19 PM
GEE35X, how hard was it putting in the ztube? I finally bought one (it's being shipped from FL) and will not be able to get it in time for the meet and that means I will have to do it myself... Unless someone volunteer to help me next week when I get it.

I looked at the DIY thread here on the forum but the pics are not really linked with the steps, and the pics are a bit low res. I am going to bring my camera with me this Sun to take a few pics as you guys are putting one in for bigwilly

MA

Attached Thumbnails ***Updated: GTA MEET April24***-my-g35_resize.jpg  

Last edited by MattAu; 03-30-2005 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-30-2005 | 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by MattAu
GEE35X, how hard was it putting in the ztube? I finally bought one (it's being shipped from FL) and will not be able to get it in time for the meet and that means I will have to do it myself... Unless someone volunteer to help me next week when I get it.

I looked at the DIY thread here on the forum but the pics are not really linked with the steps, and the pics are a bit low res. I am going to bring my camera with me this Sun to take a few pics as you guys are putting one in for bigwilly

MA
It's really straightforward, don't worry about it. I'm not very mechanically inclined and I managed to install it in a few minutes.

Old 03-30-2005 | 09:32 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by inTgr8r
Hey guys.....
Anyone need any high def speaker cable????

I have about 30 feet of 2 conductor 6.16 mm2 cable.
If anyone can use it I'll bring it with me to the meet on Sunday.

**** best of all it's a Freebee, if you can use it ******

Hey Ian, That's a great offer bro. I'm sure many of the guys doing stereo upgrades could use some high end speaker cable.
I'm sure that won't go to waste.

TNX, and see y'all Sunday about 1.

Colin

Old 03-30-2005 | 09:33 PM
GEE35X > I was referring more towards actual 350z forums like www.my350z.com, www.350zforums.org, etc. I'm pretty sure someone here will pass the msg along.

MattAu > If you have a screw driver then you will be able to install the Z-Tube. Probably the most easy thing you can install yourself...okay...maybe clear corners are the easiest but whatever...you know what i mean

Last edited by Rumble; 03-30-2005 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-30-2005 | 09:44 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by RBull
Okay boys- It's one meet with 18 or so guys. 2231 views so far. This is more exciting than launching a man to the moon!!
I have to admit I've hit the thread a few times myself.
LOL, hey Deane, It does sound a bit crazy doesn't it-- hahaha.......it's our first meet outside of winter........and will be lots of fun.
Wish you guys could be here too.

Hit it a few more times will you. It's hard to get the interest up and keep everyone rarin' to go.

2245 views, and 146 replies. not bad at all tho.
C.

Old 03-30-2005 | 09:49 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by Rumble
GEE35X > I was referring more towards actual 350z forums like www.my350z.com, www.350zforums.org, etc. I'm pretty sure someone here will pass the msg along.

MattAu > If you have a screw driver then you will be able to install the Z-Tube. Probably the most easy thing you can install yourself...okay...maybe clear corners are the easiest but whatever...you know what i mean
......and I'll have a pair of pliers and my new polisher -- if that'll help.

BTW Wes, the weather is going to be good man. Clean up those wheels....

C.

Old 03-30-2005 | 09:50 PM
MattAu......You will have no problem, very simple. I ran off a few copies of the install from the DIY , which I will bring and once you see it done you will be shocked at how easy it really is. Here are a couple of pics :

-one of the Z-Tube and the 05 G-Tube.
-one of the installed Z-Tube.
-one showing the AC line that people have said could be a problem, but it really isn't a problem cause you just make sure the screw and bracket on the tube clamp is rotated so it is not touching the AC line.

Attached Thumbnails ***Updated: GTA MEET April24***-z-tube-1.jpg   ***Updated: GTA MEET April24***-z-tube-2.jpg   ***Updated: GTA MEET April24***-z-tube-3.jpg  
Old 03-30-2005 | 09:52 PM
Yeah, I was wondering what the fuss about the A/C line was when I did my install. Doesn't even come close to touching...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***Updated: GTA MEET April24***