***Updated: GTA MEET April24***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2005 | 02:52 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Staff Alumni
Colin;
Mark me tentative.
I'm waiting to hear about work related travel about that time.
I'll do my best to work around it.

hehe, Must set priorities

Old 03-16-2005 | 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Endless G
hi i am new, and i will be picking up my g35 m6 this fri, so i hope i can come out and chill with you guys.
I'm a newbie G owner too.

Old 03-16-2005 | 05:34 PM
Rated M
Premier Member
Not fair. I wanna have some fun too but it's a bit far to travel. Like a thousand miles or so.
Am I the only Bluenoser on this site???

Old 03-16-2005 | 05:39 PM
Awwwwww man!!!!! My wife just told me she has to work that weekend(1 weekend out of 5) She is going to see if she can get someone to work for her. She does want to attend the meet (and shop too). I could go myself but she would be cause she missed seeing gsM's ride at our mini-meet and besides the G is her car.
Fingers are crossed.
Wayne

Old 03-16-2005 | 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by RBull
Not fair. I wanna have some fun too but it's a bit far to travel. Like a thousand miles or so.
Am I the only Bluenoser on this site???
Hey Deane, get away from that snow, I'm sure there are lots of us that will put you up for a few nights. It would be a great way to get that nice red coupe of yours primed for summer, you would be here in no time.
Wayne

Old 03-16-2005 | 06:42 PM
Rated M
Premier Member
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Hey Deane, get away from that snow, I'm sure there are lots of us that will put you up for a few nights. It would be a great way to get that nice red coupe of yours primed for summer, you would be here in no time.
Wayne
Wayne, that sounds interesting but I don't think it could happen that soon. I actually go to get my car out of storage tomorrow. (It's about 100k from my home now)
I'm not employed so you'd think I have time but I'm busy working on future business plans over the next several months and some other court related issues.
I would like to work a trip up some time. I've been to Ontario 6 times in the past 4.5 years for pleasure (if you can call running marathons pleasure) but have flown each time. Maybe it's time to do something different.

Deane

Old 03-16-2005 | 07:33 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
haha, If you can make the time someday Deane, we've got the places. My house is big and mostly empty...just the kids and I. You know you're welcome here anytime.

I hope your trip to wake up your 'G-baby' is a good one tomorrow. Be careful if it's snowing.....those Sport Pilots need some heat to work at all.
Let us know how it goes.

Wayne, I sure hope K can switch her shift on the 3rd. Tell her if she can do it, then there's a ride and a drive in it for her. (and all those wonderful shops at S/O!).

Colin

Old 03-16-2005 | 08:03 PM
Rated M
Premier Member
Originally Posted by gsedanman
haha, If you can make the time someday Deane, we've got the places. My house is big and mostly empty...just the kids and I. You know you're welcome here anytime.

I hope your trip to wake up your 'G-baby' is a good one tomorrow. Be careful if it's snowing.....those Sport Pilots need some heat to work at all.
Let us know how it goes.

Wayne, I sure hope K can switch her shift on the 3rd. Tell her if she can do it, then there's a ride and a drive in it for her. (and all those wonderful shops at S/O!).

Colin
Excellent offer Colin. BTW I drove a rental close from Hamilton to Windsor and back in late October, which would be close to you right?

Same thing for you on your trip up here on your way to Lunenburg. We've got mega space here and its just my one Lab boy "Rebel" and my wife and you're most welcome.

We'll have to see how I can fit a trip to Ontario in!!

Thanks for the advice. Yes I plan to be careful on the ride back from Truro. There is a forecast of some light flurries here. It was such a big deal for me to my car out of storage early since there are others in the way therefore I can't change it now. I just could not wait until April 9. I need the "G" feeling.

Old 03-16-2005 | 10:32 PM
How cool it is that we have such a close Ontario G35 family. Brings a tear to my eye

Old 03-17-2005 | 03:24 AM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by Rumble
How cool it is that we have such a close Ontario G35 family. Brings a tear to my eye
Oh Wes, You're such a kind-hearted softie.....

That comraderie extends even further now: Along with friends from West, we have many from the East. RBull is Near Halifax N.S., Canuck and Jeremy are near St John N.B. and some in Quebec I haven't heard from in a while.

I'm glad your Sundays will be a bit more free this year, and that the job picture has settled for you.

I look forward to hooking up.

BTW, where's the cute lass you had in your sig? Or maybe an avatar. I miss her too.
C.

Last edited by Msedanman; 03-17-2005 at 03:34 AM.
Old 03-17-2005 | 03:44 AM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by RBull
Excellent offer Colin. BTW I drove a rental close from Hamilton to Windsor and back in late October, which would be close to you right?

Same thing for you on your trip up here on your way to Lunenburg. We've got mega space here and its just my one Lab boy "Rebel" and my wife and you're most welcome.

We'll have to see how I can fit a trip to Ontario in!!

Thanks for the advice. Yes I plan to be careful on the ride back from Truro. There is a forecast of some light flurries here. It was such a big deal for me to my car out of storage early since there are others in the way therefore I can't change it now. I just could not wait until April 9. I need the "G" feeling.
Hey Deane, If you went from Hamilton to Windsor, you passed within a few miles of my house.
For sure let me know next time you're here and I'll intro you to my kids - Sid and Dayne. Give me fair warning tho....The maid has been very lax lately and needs a good talking to.
For sure I'll stop in for a 'coffee' on my way thru to give Rebel a scratch and a hug, and a "Hi" to the missus.
C.

Last edited by Msedanman; 03-17-2005 at 03:46 AM.
Old 03-17-2005 | 04:19 AM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
SCOOP, my man.....how about ya bro...Got your ears on good buddy?

It's time to come out of hibernation and get down to our meet Sunday April 3rd at Square One.

Colin.

Old 03-17-2005 | 10:12 AM
PDT
I should be able to make it for a meet at Square One. It would be nice to put faces to all the names here!!

Old 03-17-2005 | 12:32 PM
I have had my '05 coupe for almost a week now. Can I join? If so, have we set a time for Sunday, April 3? Where exactly are we meeting at SQ 1? I suppose it can't be that hard to find since there will be a bunch of G35s around.

Old 03-17-2005 | 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by MattAu
I have had my '05 coupe for almost a week now. Can I join? If so, have we set a time for Sunday, April 3? Where exactly are we meeting at SQ 1? I suppose it can't be that hard to find since there will be a bunch of G35s around.
MattAu, everyone with an interest is welcome, the more the merrier.
So far the way I read it, it will be April 3rd, 1 PM, Square One Mall, but the exact parking lot location is yet to be determined.
I hope I can make it also.
Wayne

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***Updated: GTA MEET April24***