Canada Serving Canada.

**july Gta Meet**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by picus112
Sorry I missed it too, folks. To make a long story short my wife fell down out stairs and dislocated her shoulder. She is fine but we spent most of the day at Toronto General getting x-rays. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next time.
Wow, that sucks Picus, hope she is on the mend and I wish her a speedy recovery.
Wayne

Old 07-24-2005, 11:40 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry I missed it too, folks. To make a long story short my wife fell down out stairs and dislocated her shoulder. She is fine but we spent most of the day at Toronto General getting x-rays. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next time.
Sorry to hear bro. Take care of her and no worries we'll have more meets real soon.

Old 07-24-2005, 01:05 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Sure hope she's ok Picus, Please send her all our regards and wishes for a speedy recovery.
We'll meet up next time, no worries.
Colin/.

Old 07-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Thanks guys, she's reading over my shoulder. She is feeling much better today. Her arm is in a sling and is stiff but no more pain really, which is good. Maybe later I will take a picture of the dent in my wall where she hit it. :P

On a lighter note we did get a kick out of the doctor desribing the injury as "just like getting hipchecked into the boards", only in Canada can they relate anything to hockey.

Old 07-24-2005, 02:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LugZ
Hey Chico and gang

Good meeting y'all. I'll bounce in and out of this forum to see when you guys are having meets and chillin out. I never realized just how bad my feathering issue was until today. I went to dealership but I should have known that the service department is closed at 1 on saturdays. Monday morning. New tires and alignment is in order. When coming home, I could have sworn my tire was gonna blow.
nice to meet you lugz - most of us z guys are over at g35.ca forums

Old 07-24-2005, 06:58 PM
Did a search on the forum and it seems my problem is a bit more serious than a confused ECU. Maybe my speedo cable broke or something. Anyway, I am going to drive it over to Alta tomorrow to have them check it out. Hopefully appt. not required.

Will let you guys know the verdict tomorrow.

MA

Old 07-25-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by Balzz
That's happened to me when I've spun the car.

You have no idea how envious I am of your tire pressure monitors.
HAHA...it's a nifty little gauge. I guess it didn't show tire pressure when I was showing you because it has to actually move for 30 seconds. The ONLY time I really use it is when I hit a friggen pothole. I'm afraid that I busted a leak in my tire so you see me quickly switching to tire pressure to make sure that it doesn't do something like 32 PSI and 2 seconds later...20 psi. Other than that...never use it.

Old 07-25-2005, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by G-Force

Matt, all I can say is, I drooled on you car, that colour is fantastic. Hope the battery disconnect works out.

Great meet guys, one of the best turnouts yet, even if there were 3-4 350's

Chico / Lugz, anytime you want to hook up for a coffee or something drop me a message, I am taking most of the summer off (fancy way of saying I am out of a contract right now) and have lots of free time on my hands.
Hey..sounds like a plan loner. JOKES!

I'll keep you posted..maybe even near the end of this week although it is just before long weekend so we'll see how that comes about.

Old 07-25-2005, 06:06 PM
The service manager called and said that there was a frozen code in the computer, the tech couldn't reset (??) the code. However, the tech unplug and replug one of the speed sensors and everything reset perfectly, the speedo and the odo start working again and everything is back to normal. Now that's WEIRD! She speculates that maybe the speed sensor was loose from the factory! Whatever...

From now on, during meets, NOBODY is allowed to be within 10 feet from my car. You guys go play with Dave's or Sammy's!

Old 07-25-2005, 06:18 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by MattAu
The service manager called and said that there was a frozen code in the computer, the tech couldn't reset (??) the code. However, the tech unplug and replug one of the speed sensors and everything reset perfectly, the speedo and the odo start working again and everything is back to normal. Now that's WEIRD! She speculates that maybe the speed sensor was loose from the factory! Whatever...

From now on, during meets, NOBODY is allowed to be within 10 feet from my car. You guys go play with Dave's or Sammy's!
LOL, somebody put a hex on it.....hooooooooooo
C.

Old 07-26-2005, 09:36 AM
Sorry i missed it, but next time for sure, i have a family emergency