Canada Serving Canada.

Infiniti Canada SUCKS!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
[QUOTE=M6_G]Hey Sam,

Well in mine case, whenever the car is washed, and I roll the windows down and up, thats when it occurs.. I just don't like the fact that the car would be spotless but since you rolled your windows down your have streaks on them. My passenger side does in more often than the drivers side... I can take a pic of it if you like. When I showed the streaks to the dealer they said you need new window regulators. Okie, what ever works just want it fixed.

Good morning,
The offer of a pic is great. I have the same problem wheh I wash the G. I usually have to wipe down the windows two or three times.
Thanks for the heads up.
Sam

Hi Deane, I checked the TSB's but found nothing about the regulators. Interesting reading though. Found the links to all TSB's for the G. Very usefull, thanks.
Sam

Last edited by whatacar; 09-12-2005 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Posted wrong name ?
Old 09-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Here you go Sam on the window streaking.

http://www.infinitihelp.com/Ownershi.../ITB03-021.htm

Here is the link for all the bulletins if you haven't found it yourself.
http://www.infinitihelp.com/

There are a couple on the window regulators themselves.

Deane

Old 09-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Much obliged Deane.
Thanks
Sam

I've booked marked the site.

Old 09-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by whatacar
Much obliged Deane.
Thanks
Sam

I've booked marked the site.
Glad to help. G/L with the fix.

Deane

Old 09-13-2005, 12:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nissan/infiniti Least Of Professional Manufacturers

Sorry to hear about your experience. I agree when it comes to Customer Service Nissan/Infiniti is one of the worst!

Originally Posted by MattAu
So my car was back at Alta on Wednesday... Service Engine Soon light came on... Good thing I was scheduled for the 6k service anyway.

Here is the scoop. Throttle Body Sensor Assembly needed to be replaced. Neither Alta nor anyone else in Ontario for that matter stock this part. The only one available is in Vancouver and it will have to wait till next Wednesday. Luckily the GM of Alta was there (Eddie) and he authorized swapping out the sesor from a '05 coupe in the showroom into my car. They didn't charge for the 6k service either. KUDO to Alta and Eddie!

Nonetheless, I was PISSED, this is less than 30 days since my last repair. Some of you may recall that at 4,100 km I had most of the warning lights came on and my speedo and my odometer stopped working. It took 12 days to fixed the problem. Alta topped up my gas tank, had a sales person deliver the vehicle to my house at my convenience, and they vaccum the interior and wash the exterior of the car. 12 days was a LONG time but I guess after all that they have done, Alta and I were even. Afterall, this was a $3,500 repair under warranty.

Now with all of the above and with less than 6,600 km on the clock and the car being less than 6 mths old. I am not too happy with Infiniti. I mean, my 2001 Jag S-Type and 1998 Volvo S70 T5 were more reliable COMBINED. So I called Infiniti Canada Customer Service. Bradley picked up the phone and started to read out his script. "I appreciate your disappointment and we offer you our sincere apology. We will work with you to ensure the car is fixed" I explain to him that I was disappointed and he basically repeated the same line using different words. This happened a few more times and finally he said he will have my case reviewed and will call me back. Two hours later, Bradley called and repeated roughly the same lines to me..." I understand your disappointment and we are really sorry." And then he said that the dept has reviewed the case and there is nothing they can do or offer me. I told him I didn't call to ask for an apology and then he repeated those lines again. "We are sorry about what happened but there is nothing we can do."

Now GUYS, what should I do next? WHat is the right thing to do???

Has anyone else dealt with Infiniti Canada or Infiniti US for similar reasons?

Old 09-13-2005, 01:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An update for you all:

It's been 2 business days and the "supervisor" from Infinifi Customer Service has not called me back as promised. I called Eddie at Alta this morning and he told me he tried going up the chain from his end and unfortunately Infiniti does not think the case was serious enough and basically apologized for my bad luck!

Eddie on the other hand took it upon himself to offer me the next two services for free (12,000km and 18,000km). I know these are minor services but the point is he didn't need to do it. It was not his fault.

So... I kinda got what I wanted (I wasn't expected much other than an apology and a free service or a cheap free gift) but I feel that the victory is hollow. Sure, my problem is Alta's problem, but at the end of the day, though I got what I wanted/expected, I don't feel Infiniti is a good manufacturer. It's good to have been dealing with Alta and Eddie Wong.

MA