Canada Serving Canada.

Poor experience with Agincourt Infiniti Service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Poor experience with Agincourt Infiniti Service

I went to Nissan Kitchener to perform an alignment but the technician determined the right side inner tie rod is loose and needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, they didn't have the part and even so, Nissan isn't allowed to perform warranty work on Inifiniti's. I'm cool with that.

Since I live in Waterloo during the weekdays, I called Guelph Infiniti.. but they're not picking up the phone, so I called Agincourt Infiniti. My only option since they are one of the few Infiniti dealers open on Saturdays. I explain the situation and this is how it went:

Me: I like to book an appointment for this saturday
Advisor: Sorry, we're fully book.
Me: I understand, since it's thursday today. How about next saturday?
Advisor: Sorry, only half our technicians will be in that day and we have plenty of work already.
Me: Ok fine, how about the next available saturday?
Advisor: Hmm... I don't think it's fair for other customers to wait while we do work on your car. The inner tie rod takes 3-4 hours and our alignment guy is not in on the weekends.

Wow. Talk about customer service. They were so nice to me when I spent $2500 on brakes. Now I want a warranty job, this same service adivsor is such a pain in da butt. Just wanted to vent.

Old 05-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to know that I won't be going to Agincourt.

Old 05-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
I think it is Wednesdays that they are open late, the last time I went for an alignment at Agincourt was on a Wednesday evening. I guess you were late booking appointments, I called in on Tuesday to book an 9am appointment for this Saturday. Guess I was lucky, so far the service has been ok no issues yet.. knock on wood.

Old 05-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Try Alta infinti...My car gets serviced there. I think they are open on sat and it will be closer you. They are in woodbridge.

Old 05-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
That sucks with Agincourt. And I can't understand why you would not get an answer at Guelph. I called them twice this week and I am going there for service tomorrow morning. I have always got through, when did you call? That place would definitely be the easiest since you are in that area all week.

Old 05-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Do you know who you spoke with at Agincourt?

Old 05-11-2006, 07:15 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by urabus
I went to Nissan Kitchener to perform an alignment but the technician determined the right side inner tie rod is loose and needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, they didn't have the part and even so, Nissan isn't allowed to perform warranty work on Inifiniti's. I'm cool with that.

Since I live in Waterloo during the weekdays, I called Guelph Infiniti.. but they're not picking up the phone, so I called Agincourt Infiniti. My only option since they are one of the few Infiniti dealers open on Saturdays. I explain the situation and this is how it went:

Me: I like to book an appointment for this saturday
Advisor: Sorry, we're fully book.
Me: I understand, since it's thursday today. How about next saturday?
Advisor: Sorry, only half our technicians will be in that day and we have plenty of work already.
Me: Ok fine, how about the next available saturday?
Advisor: Hmm... I don't think it's fair for other customers to wait while we do work on your car. The inner tie rod takes 3-4 hours and our alignment guy is not in on the weekends.

Wow. Talk about customer service. They were so nice to me when I spent $2500 on brakes. Now I want a warranty job, this same service adivsor is such a pain in da butt. Just wanted to vent.
Wow, That guy needs his knuckles rapped.....that's a lousy attitude and should be reported to upper management.
Having said that, I would go elsewhere like Alta, or Oakville, or like Wayne said, keep calling Guelph until you get thru.

Their # is : 519-658-6798

their website is: guelphinfinitinissan.com

G/L next time
C.

Old 05-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by picus112
Do you know who you spoke with at Agincourt?
I think it was Paul.

Old 05-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Msedanman
Wow, That guy needs his knuckles rapped.....that's a lousy attitude and should be reported to upper management.
Having said that, I would go elsewhere like Alta, or Oakville, or like Wayne said, keep calling Guelph until you get thru.

G/L next time
C.
I booked one online and they got back to me right away. So far so good. Spoke to kathy and it looks like my G will be well taken care of.. even though there is a month wait for the fuel filler hose recall fix.

Old 05-12-2006, 03:25 PM
O.F. Administrator
I booked one online and they got back to me right away. So far so good. Spoke to kathy and it looks like my G will be well taken care of.. even though there is a month wait for the fuel filler hose recall fix.
Great, man. Let us know how that goes.....We all be interested to see if you get good service there. I'm pretty sure you will...

Colin

Old 05-12-2006, 04:47 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Glad you got it straightened out Frank.
I got my G serviced in Guelph today and I mentioned it was starting to act up when I fill it with gas (can't fill it full) , and it is gradually getting worse. So they ordered a new shutter valve for it and told me they would give me a shout when they get it in and to make sure I have less than 1/4 tank of fuel in the tank since they have to remove the tank.
Like I said before Guelph has been pretty good with me.
I also made a trip over to the Zaino Distributor on Cork St to visit Mike there and topped up my arsenal of Zaino supplies
Wayne

Last edited by GEE35FX; 05-12-2006 at 04:58 PM.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:45 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I think it was Paul.
Wow, crazy. Paul is who I usually deal with and he's always been really cool with me. Stinks that he was such a jerk to you.

Old 05-13-2006, 12:30 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I usually deal with Linda. She seems to be heads up on everything that I have had problems with.

Hope everything works out for you.

B.

Old 05-24-2006, 07:17 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Msedanman

G/L next time
C.
My Sister-in-law just bought a new G35X sedan. I spoke with Deepa at Guelph when I found out she was looking. He gave them a deal that they couldn't beat anywhere in the GTA, and they tried. On top of that, he was a straightforward stand up guy. They also had a trade in that he quoted a very fair price.
When I'm ready for another Infiniti he's the man I'll go to.
I told him I'd post to our forum cuz he was such a straight shooter.

Used Vehicles Manager Deepa Bisla Used@GuelphInfinitiNissan.com

Last edited by whatacar; 05-24-2006 at 07:21 PM.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:16 PM
O.F. Administrator
Originally Posted by whatacar
My Sister-in-law just bought a new G35X sedan. I spoke with Deepa at Guelph when I found out she was looking. He gave them a deal that they couldn't beat anywhere in the GTA, and they tried. On top of that, he was a straightforward stand up guy. They also had a trade in that he quoted a very fair price.
When I'm ready for another Infiniti he's the man I'll go to.
I told him I'd post to our forum cuz he was such a straight shooter.

Used Vehicles Manager Deepa Bisla Used@GuelphInfinitiNissan.com
Good one Sam....I've talked to Deepa and he's a good guy.
I hope they didn't forget to give you your referral bonus. These days it's worth about $100 at most places.
C.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Poor experience with Agincourt Infiniti Service