Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

November News - Porter Cable 7424 for $109.99 & 25% off Select Microfiber Towels!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
November News - Porter Cable 7424 for $109.99 & 25% off Select Microfiber Towels!

Special #1 - Porter Cable 7424 $109.99 (Regularly $129.99)

This is the perfect holiday gift for any detailing enthusiast! If you are still applying products by hand, now is the time to get the Porter Cable 7424! For the month of November only we’ll have the Porter Cable 7424 on sale for $109.99. This buffer has given weekend detailer’s the ability to get professional like results with ease. This buffer can help you apply your favorite polish, glaze, sealant or wax. Best of all it’s extremely safe and easy to use for first time users. The orbital motion makes it nearly impossible to harm the paint. So why waste time and energy with hand applications? Take your detailing to the next level with the most user friendly buffer on the market! If you have any questions about how to use the buffer you can read our Detailing Guide, which has step by step instructions, or contact me.

Special #2 - Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel $14.99 (Regularly $19.99) & Microfiber All Purpose Towel $2.99 (Regularly $3.99)

Get two of Detailed Image’s premier microfiber towels at over 25% during November only! The Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel offers superior drying capability with its innovative waffle weave design and microfiber strands. This towel offers exceptional safety with its microfiber material, silk edges with no tag. The All Purpose Microfiber Towels are the perfect towel for your interior, glass, leather, wheels, clear coat and more. It works exceptionally well at removing excess product (i.e. polish, wax, etc) from the clear coat safely and quickly. It gently separates, lifts and traps particles so you can clean any surface efficiently. If you purchase either of these items as a complementary item, you still get an additional 5% off. With the additional discount the Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel is $14.24 and the All Purpose Microfiber Towel is $2.84 per towel.

October - November FREE Contest

For the October and November FREE contest, Detailed Image is giving away the Menzerna Super Intensive Polish (PO83) 32oz which retails for $49.99. This polish has quickly become an industry favorite for its remarkable cutting ability and ultra smooth finish and high gloss levels. This may very well be the best medium cutting polish in detailing today. To enter this FREE contest please log on to our contest page and follow the quick and simple instructions.

New Features on Detailed Image

We have many new articles about detailing in our NEW Automotive Detailing Blog. This blog gives you valuable insight on various current topics in the detailing industry. We also now have quantity discounts on several of our most popular accessories and complimentary products that are commonly bought in larger quantities. We also have a new section called Best of Detailed Image. This section highlights some of our highest quality and best selling products.

If you have any questions or if you'd like a recommendation for products please let me know. Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

George

Old 11-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Fantastic prices George!

Old 11-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm assuming you can combine the specials, correct?

Old 11-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet, the PC is on special!! Hopefully I'll be able to jump on that deal.

Old 11-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dam I wish the sale was on the Super intensive polish.

Old 11-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, you can combine specials, however coupon codes do not apply to our monthly specials.

Originally Posted by Scrooge
Dam I wish the sale was on the Super intensive polish.
You can get SIP FREE w/ purchase of a Flex XC3401VRG...

Before Spring I'm sure we'll have a sale on some polishes. I will keep it in mind.

George

Old 11-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey George,

Can you give some more info on SIP and how it compares to the regular IP, I couldn't find anything on it in Product & Tool Review on Detail University.

Thanks

Old 11-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
This is how I would compare the two at a glance:

Super Intensive Polish (SIP or PO83) - An excellent medium cutting polish that also leaves behind a great finish. On lighter colored vehicles you can get away with this as the only polish and go right into protecting the paint. This product has longer work time and dusts less than Intensive Polish. It also only comes in the 32oz size. This product excels on rotary and is excellent on a PC.

Intensive Polish (IP) - A great medium cut polish that usually requires a follow up polish before protecting the paint. It has the tendency to dust and does not have a long work time like Super Intensive Polish. This comes in 16oz and 32oz sizes. This product works great on a PC.

If you have any specific questions on the two, let me know.

George

Old 11-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Old 11-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Hey guys, just a heads up that this is the last day for the November site specials and to enter the free contest for Menzerna Super Intensive Polish. We will be pulling a winner tomorrow.

Thanks!

George