Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Post up detailing supplies

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by archie

Hey buddy, what did you lay on the floor? the floor looks sweeeeeeet...i might consider doing that.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:36 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Do you work for meguires?

That's interesting with the washer and dryer in the garage.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Godfather
Hey buddy, what did you lay on the floor? the floor looks sweeeeeeet...i might consider doing that.
its some type of epoxy. the first step was to grind the floor. the second step was to lay down one stage of epoxy and to sprinkle the color on it. if you look close at it in the garage it is piece of light brown, dark brown, white, black. then the last step is to seal the floor with a clear coat. this protects all the work. all in all it takes 3 days and then you need 3 days to let it cure. cost about 1500 to have it done, but it turned out nice.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by RBull
Do you work for meguires?

That's interesting with the washer and dryer in the garage.

no i dont. i just use their products. i also use other brand porducts but those are not pictured. i will have to snap some more pics of all the stuff i have. and yeah the washer/dryer in the garage is pretty typical of where i live. the house was built in the 70s as well. but its built pretty damn good unlike some of the house going up today.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:44 PM
i use the optimum no rinse car wash, freedom waterless car wash as well as other microfiber towels. i do have some mothers chrome polish stuff as i like it better than teh meguiars stuff. i am looking into where to by real fine clay in bulk. i have only really seen clay magic, pinnacle ultra fine, and somus fine clay in bulk packaging. i know there are more but i want a fine clay. anyone have any ideas of where i can buy it in bulk. and the freedom stuff is a perfect quik detailer, and the no rinse car wash is great during mid day washes. i am looking for good wheel, tire, wheel well and interior brushes. anyone have any good suggestions.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:38 PM
i use the optimum no rinse car wash, freedom waterless car wash as well as other microfiber towels. i do have some mothers chrome polish stuff as i like it better than teh meguiars stuff. i am looking into where to by real fine clay in bulk. i have only really seen clay magic, pinnacle ultra fine, and somus fine clay in bulk packaging. i know there are more but i want a fine clay. anyone have any ideas of where i can buy it in bulk. and the freedom stuff is a perfect quik detailer, and the no rinse car wash is great during mid day washes. i am looking for good wheel, tire, wheel well and interior brushes. anyone have any good suggestions.
I know Ebay sales Clay for 15 shipped on ebay. Fine and aggresive. For interior brush, I just use a paint brush and cut it in half to make it more stiffer and then tape up the metal part with electrical tape. I myself just use a body brush for my wheel. Cause it soft and gets it really clean. Or you can get the Wheel shmitt. That works out good for me. Also you just need to long handle brush for the wheel wells.