Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Wheel Cleaner now available! Great P21S alternative

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Wheel Cleaner now available! Great P21S alternative

A lot of people in the US have been begging for the Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Rim and Wheel Cleaner to be released here in the US and it's finally here! Previously it was only released over seas and I've been asking Chemical Guys to make it available here for the last two months and it really paid off. It's the perfect wheel cleaner for high end detailer or anyone who wants to clean their wheels quickly and safely. Here are some of the highlights of this product:

- pH neutral cleaner safe on ALL wheels (including all the usual ones and carbon fiber, painted, anodized, graphics, etc.)
- Extremely effective formula that can truly break up road grime and brake dust with no scrubbing
- Utilizes Concentrated Suspension Technology which lifts up and encapsulates particles while cleaning
- Totally safe at full strength or get an outstanding value by diluting it up to 6:1 (water:cleaner)
- Smells great!

Read the full description here - Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Rim and Wheel Cleaner Concentrated Suspension - 16 oz . Let me know if you have any questions about this product I'd be happy to help.

Enjoy,

George

Old 10-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How does this compare to the CG Sticky Gel wheel cleaner?

Will you be getting CG Diablo in gallons?

Old 10-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by panda4343
How does this compare to the CG Sticky Gel wheel cleaner?

Will you be getting CG Diablo in gallons?
Supposedly, this is even safer and more concentrated than the Sticky Gel wheel cleaner. So if you were a fan of that, chances are you'll like this even better. We'll be getting gallons eventually, but probably not for another month or so. The good thing is you can dilute the Diablo a lot and still maintain its effectiveness, so the 16oz stretches pretty far.

Here's a shot of their suspension technology holding the oxygen bubbles:

If you try it out, let us know what you think

George

Old 10-23-2009, 02:56 PM
How does the 6:1 diluted Diablo compare with P21S Gel?

I was also wondering how effective P21S is when diluted? I've only used it at full strength, but ran out before I would dilute it. Also, what's the best dilution ratio for it?

Old 10-25-2009, 01:43 AM
From using this first hand i can say its an amazing product and the perfect dilution ratio IMO is 3:1 for dirty wheels. I save it only for the bad ones and just use CG's Sticky Wheel Gel diluted 3:1 as well, for all the others.

Old 10-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by xjonmo
How does the 6:1 diluted Diablo compare with P21S Gel?

I was also wondering how effective P21S is when diluted? I've only used it at full strength, but ran out before I would dilute it. Also, what's the best dilution ratio for it?
I rarely see P21S diluted more than 1:1 for maintenance cleaning. 3:1 dilution of the Diablo Wheel Gel would be a closer comparison to full strength P21S IMO. Anbuzero's comment helps confirm that.

Originally Posted by Anbuzero
From using this first hand i can say its an amazing product and the perfect dilution ratio IMO is 3:1 for dirty wheels. I save it only for the bad ones and just use CG's Sticky Wheel Gel diluted 3:1 as well, for all the others.
Glad to hear you've have a good experience with the Diablo Wheel Gel. The latest CG wheel cleaners seem to be a hit.

Thanks for your input

George

Old 12-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
would this product work
to get rid of my brake dust/corrosion on my nismo rims

https://g35driver.com/forums/care-de...over-rims.html