Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Zaino Car Care

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bluedevils95
Still didn't get my question answer.
Are you looking for professionals who detail for a living? If you do a search on google you will find some like,

http://www.perfection-detailing.co.uk/page4.htm

I've also read some customers who ask for it, and for a lot of detailers they will carry the line, along with many others products tailored to a customers need. Paul Dalton carried z2 at one point for use as a wheel sealant if I remember right.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:28 AM
Received 575 Likes on 502 Posts
Ok i never heard of this guy. Were talking about people that sponsor by Meguries. I don't see Zaino on any cars. I see Meguries and smart wax on show cars, Nascar and classic car. And most of them are sponsor. I am asking about Zaino. Can you show me that NASCAR or classic cars that are really into detailing use Zaino. Because i see Meguries everywhere and smart wax is popping up everywhere now.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:23 AM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
I think it's more of a marketing thing. and Meguiar's does sponsorships. I don't know about Zaino, but I've seen some professional detailers use it, and the results are amazing.

Old 01-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never heard of Paul Dalton and only wants to use wax used on by nascar lmfao.

Please head over to detailingbliss.Com to see what your missing out on.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok i never heard of this guy. Were talking about people that sponsor by Meguries. I don't see Zaino on any cars. I see Meguries and smart wax on show cars, Nascar and classic car. And most of them are sponsor. I am asking about Zaino. Can you show me that NASCAR or classic cars that are really into detailing use Zaino. Because i see Meguries everywhere and smart wax is popping up everywhere now.
Then how about Turtle Wax and Armor All? I remember seeing them on nascars. As v8G35 mentioned, check out some detailing forums and you will see some hobbyists and detailers who do this for a living and you can see what they use. A lot of those product lines are smaller companies that pretty much cater to that crowd, Zaino, Optimum, Poorboys and you have some larger companies or foreign ones. I'm definitely not knocking on Meguiars as their professional polishes are very popular among many of their other products. There are also a ton of people who have their products as part of their collection, sometimes even exclusively. There is no best, that is why there are so many different companies big and small or out of country vying for your interest. If you were to combine all of their best products and sold it at half price you would still get people who dislike it because it is too cheap, and enter Swissvax and Zymol.

Paul Dalton is a pretty famous detailer among the detailing community, he does a lot of exotic cars. He's even got his own wax, Crystal Rock. He sold his soul to 3M though... jk

Old 01-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
So the question is, Who uses Zaino? When i say Who i mean what professional uses it?
I do/have.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by jl114
Then how about Turtle Wax and Armor All? I remember seeing them on nascars. As v8G35 mentioned, check out some detailing forums and you will see some hobbyists and detailers who do this for a living and you can see what they use. A lot of those product lines are smaller companies that pretty much cater to that crowd, Zaino, Optimum, Poorboys and you have some larger companies or foreign ones. I'm definitely not knocking on Meguiars as their professional polishes are very popular among many of their other products. There are also a ton of people who have their products as part of their collection, sometimes even exclusively. There is no best, that is why there are so many different companies big and small or out of country vying for your interest. If you were to combine all of their best products and sold it at half price you would still get people who dislike it because it is too cheap, and enter Swissvax and Zymol.

Paul Dalton is a pretty famous detailer among the detailing community, he does a lot of exotic cars. He's even got his own wax, Crystal Rock. He sold his soul to 3M though... jk
Exactly!! Just because a company sponsors a Nascar certainly doesn't mean they have the best products in the business, or even good products for that matter.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm going to agree on most professional details using smaller company brands. I don't hate Meguiar's though, they're stuff is better than most other brands you can buy in stores. I've heard bad things about Armor All and will never use it.

FMINUS uses a bunch of brands I almost never see. Here's a thread by him where he labels all of his materials. And his detailing work is impressive.

https://g35driver.com/forums/care-de...volk-te37.html

Old 01-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Traveling Administrator
Professional brands like Menzerna, Chemical Guys, Poorboys World, Blackfire, Dodo Juice, Swissvax, etc are not OTC products. Because they are not marketed towards the masses and available everywhere like Megs, Turtle Wax, Mothers, etc you'll never see them sponsored by the likes of Nascar. But these professional products are used by actual professionals for a reason. I've never met or spoken to a fellow Detailer that will apply a coat of turtle wax on a customer vehicle as the LSP. There is a reason for it.

Old 01-14-2011, 09:41 PM
I don't mean to give you guys a hard time. I am just asking you to convince me on why Zaino is the Best when i never heard of it before or seen any of their product anywhere. I do see a lot of smart wax and Meguires (seen that guy in person) at a lot of car shows. I know a lot of classic cars use Meguires product. Anyone can say they are the best until they do actual research like Meguires did. And i can send another link on the test they have done.

Old 01-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Traveling Administrator
^ No one here has stated that Zaino is the best. And just because you haven't heard of them before doesn't mean they are not a top notch product. Chances are, all of the the top professional products like mentioned in this thread are products that you haven't heard of before. Bottom line is that professional products do not advertise like mass OTC products do.....which is why you probably haven't heard of them.

Old 01-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Try the dam stuff, I dare you to. I know I am a believer. A few avid car fans and a really good Detailer told me about it years ago. The number one plus about Zaino Sealant is it's longevity. It protects my vehicles from the elements. I tried it for myself and found out.
As Garnet Canuck said it is an excellent base to apply your favourite wax overtop to give it a great shine and depth.
Like I said, try it , why should we convince you to use it, or just stick to your Meguires and Turtle Wax.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:03 PM
I've always wanted to try Zaino, although I never have. But from seeing a good number of professional detailers use it, I'm already convinced Zaino is a great product. I'm too lazy to buy purchase things online, and wait for shipping. But when I do, you can bet I'll be ordering Zaino, along with Poorboys, Menzerna, Chemical Guys, etc.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Traveling Administrator
^ Definitely give Zaino a try. While some don't care for its "platicky" look, it's the most durable sealant I've used. Personally, I find Z2/Z5 to look fantastic on medium to darker coloured vehicles.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:15 PM
For those who have use Zaino and Meguires. How does it compare. I am mean if you went from Meguires to Zaino or Zaino to Meguires.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Zaino Car Care