Congratulations!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
as far as fitment goes...what didn't fit well? did the rails need to be modified? also, are you a big guy or skinny? how snug are the on the sides? i'd probably be so paranoid about the suede that i would put a towel down when i drive! thanks for the help bro.

Old 08-10-2006, 02:34 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
well the driver side was just fine............the passenger side had to be moddified pretty heavily, i had to make a bracket that lifeted the outside of the rail, if not, then the seat would have been leanin on the door and I would not have been able to close the door..............as for fitment...im a 33 waist ...so im pretty average.............on these seats, the sides are not high at all, there true bucket seats and fit perfectly like any other true reclinable racing seat would be, the only part I keep hittin is where the hip part is..........thats where the most wear and tear will be since your rear end will ALWAYS hit this area coming in and out of your car...second most worn part is the shoulder part, mainly since its going to exposed to all the elements such as the sun, wind...wetness when you open your door and it rains...just some insight