Sewell Infiniti = DA Bomb!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sewell Infiniti = DA Bomb!

Need to make a new thread on this because I just bought my M and I've really never liked any dealerships. Been looking for a new ride for me and my girl and actually been looking at SUV. She has a Mercedes and we had to have some routine service done to it so while we were there, we looked at the ML. Nice car but honetly didn't come with much. No nav, no memory seats, no camera, no heated and cool seats, etc. you get my point. Basically, you have to grab your ankles if you want any nice stuff. Passed on the car and went across the street to Grubbs. FX's were priced pretty high even though the new model was coming out so we saw the M. The talk was like "I am the dealer and you are the buyer and we're not budging on the price so pay up!" So we said *** it and looked around. Saw a nice M at Sewell and went there.

Let me tell you the customer service was phenominal. It is beyond bottle water or coffee. The treat you like a customer and they do business like they are customer themselves. They want your business but they don't force you or treat you like an idiot with no money. The car I bought was preowned and of course with that territory, nothing is perfect on the car. I pointed major stuff and very very minor stuff and they said "OK, we will take care of this..." After everything we started to talk price. The first price that comes out of your mouth typically is a lowball price but the funny thing is that they said OK. After that we went to the finacing department. We have been with AA Credit Union and we knew what type of rate we would get and explained it to them. If you didn't know, Credit Unions typically have the best rate for financing. First thing he said was, "No problem, I can beat it." I thought ok, this guys is going to beat it by. 0.005% or somthing like that but no, he beat it by more than 1%. After all said and done, we complimented their dealership and a few days later they got the car in perfect condition.

I highly recommend this dealership if you ever need a car and we will definately be retuning as customers.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:28 PM
i've heard good things about sewell. i dont do dealerships anymore since they tend to over price vehicles. glad everything worked out for you!

- b

Old 03-27-2008, 12:35 PM
Yeah I was the same way but when I can buy a car at the dealership for UNDER a private party value then that's pretty damn good.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:23 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up to Sewell...picked up my G there. Grubbs salesmen were biotches and Crest salesmen were homos.

Old 03-27-2008, 02:29 PM
Amen!

Old 03-27-2008, 02:34 PM
D@MN HOMOS!

- b

Old 03-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Moog
Thumbs up to Sewell...picked up my G there. Grubbs salesmen were biotches and Crest salesmen were homos.
Word... Two thumbs up to Sewell's sales staff. There service department is average at best.

I had given up on buying a G, and decided to keep the 350z after shopping at Grubbs and Crest. About a month after giving up I went to Sewell and bought a car on my first trip in (the car I wanted at a good price, the others were trying to sell me an auto or a color it did not want).

Old 03-28-2008, 12:09 AM
I agree, Sewell is awesome. The guy at Grubbs treated me like crap. I didn't buy the car from Sewell only cuz they didn't have it exactly how i wanted it and it would have taken them a while to get it. Crest had it so i picked it up there. But Allison at Sewell was awesome, highly recommend her.

The great part was when i picked up my plates for my new G, the guy that i dealt with at Grubbs was working at Crest now. He came up to me saying "I know you!" So my response was, "Yea, you were the guy that didn't want to sell me a car at Grubb!" He had one of those priceless surprised faces. I bet he thought i couldn't afford the car, which is why he didn't give me the time of day. HAHAHA

Old 03-28-2008, 09:19 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have to admit Sewell does have great service, but their prices werent as good as what i got at Grubbs, but i could have gotten it there if I had pushed a bit...

But when i went to Sewell for my first service my sales rep came out and saw me with my G... CLASSIC!! i know exactly how it feels.

But to be honest DD was a great guy, i really wish i could have give him business...

Old 03-28-2008, 09:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bought both my g's from sewell and love that place more than i can say. i'm up there all the time anyway.

Old 03-28-2008, 11:13 AM
I bought my G at Sewell and I have to say it was the greatest car buying experiance of my life. I started at Grubbs and they tried to screw me big time on my trade and wouldnt even consider coming down on the price of the car.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ for Sewell

Old 03-28-2008, 12:39 PM
I believe that Sewell instead of paying millions for advertisement, the invest it in their sales. The "give" away a couple of thousand which to them means nothing but for us it means a lot so much that it could make or break a sale. Some dealership don't "care" on whether you get the car or not, they can find another person to buy it. Sewell at least when they know you want the car, they want to actually sell the car to YOU. I have bought a lot of cars before but this has to be the best buying experience I have ever had. No, Sewell did not pay me to say any of this but I belive in Karma so I am returning them favor to them and if they have treated you right, then you need to return the favor as well.

Old 03-28-2008, 10:58 PM
nobody buys cash for there cars nowadays?

- b

Old 03-29-2008, 01:49 PM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by bmoon_007
nobody buys cash for there cars nowadays?

- b
I just bring in a couple of gold bars and slap them on the salespersons desk!

Old 03-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've never dealt with the salesmen, but the Swell service department is worth the extra 30 min drive for me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sewell Infiniti = DA Bomb!