please help. does anyone know member poptarts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have received my answer from paypal and unfortunately to further pursue them is a dead end, hence my new sig I am still waiting word on the local news channel, although it doesnt seem like they are still interested in the story.

As far as getting legal representation, I am still doing research. I have already filed an efraud if things start to get ugly, I advise anyone else who got scammed to do the same. phrocker, let me know if i can do anything on my end, I am willing to help. It doesn't seem that I will be recovering my headlights or my money...

Old 02-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Well...paypal returned the money, so I will not be pursuing action; however, I will help eldgebroni in any way possible. I sent an E-mail to paypal suggesting they ban chris.woodruff's account and address. They probably won't do that, but it would save Paypal further trouble. Thanks for everything guys.

Old 02-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Oh. they weren't able to recover 1.81. If they are unable to recover that within a week, I'm going to send a bill for 1.81 to Chris Woodruff's house. Perhaps seeing a bill and an explanation of what his son did may cause him to put a slightly shorter leash on him.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Swerving and Weaving
I am truly sorry for everything that this person has caused you. I was not active on G35driver or my350z for some time now. It seems as though that my account has been hacked and I have asked Godzilla to delete it for me. I'm trying to get the MY350z account deleted as well to settle this.

After my G35 was sold back in the fall of 2006 i decided to post little if at all as noted by the extensive gap in my posts between that time period and the recent activity.

If anyone would like to contact me regarding this matter, please PM me on Houston-imports.com/forums. That account is still me.

Old 02-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Swerving and Weaving
And apparently I have some clearing up to do. I am Poptarts of houston-imports.com as stated above. I am Poptartsg35 on photobucket. And I am the poptarts on myspace (havent been active using that in forever either). My G was a project, done with my money (call bull****? go read my posts from like 2 years ago). I am 21 and i know him from working in the bar scene in lubbock. I'm from houston and I have no qualms with anyone on this forum or westexasimports.

Please do not let my name be dragged through the mud for something I had no part in. The last time i spoke with him he had moved back to dallas. I didn't know why, but now i do.

Please let me know if theres anything i can do to help. My cell# is 806-317-5255 and email is brandon.frentz@ttu.edu.

Once again this was unfortunate and i'm sorry that it happened, but i had nothing to do with it.

Old 02-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by Poptarts
And apparently I have some clearing up to do. I am Poptarts of houston-imports.com as stated above. I am Poptartsg35 on photobucket. And I am the poptarts on myspace (havent been active using that in forever either). My G was a project, done with my money (call bull****? go read my posts from like 2 years ago). I am 21 and i know him from working in the bar scene in lubbock. I'm from houston and I have no qualms with anyone on this forum or westexasimports.

Please do not let my name be dragged through the mud for something I had no part in. The last time i spoke with him he had moved back to dallas. I didn't know why, but now i do.

Please let me know if theres anything i can do to help. My cell# is 806-317-5255 and email is brandon.frentz@ttu.edu.

Once again this was unfortunate and i'm sorry that it happened, but i had nothing to do with it.
You are responsible for your name, not us. That's not to place blame on you, but it is to tell you that A) you should take responsibility for you online accounts and use better passwords B) call the police RE identity theft if you're telling the truth.

eldgebroni, can you give us an update.

Old 02-19-2009, 09:59 PM
BTW, didn't someone ship an item to lubbock?

Old 02-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Swerving and Weaving
Originally Posted by phrocker
You are responsible for your name, not us. That's not to place blame on you, but it is to tell you that A) you should take responsibility for you online accounts and use better passwords B) call the police RE identity theft if you're telling the truth.

eldgebroni, can you give us an update.
Technically identity theft involves stealing an identity not a username. Apart from causing defamation to my name, he has not financially harmed me.

I am willing to help you and any others with as much info as I know, but I prefer to keep personal information to PMs, e-mails, or phone calls.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:35 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Who is him?

Old 02-19-2009, 10:38 PM
wow, just in time too, I was contacted by the local news this afternoon. I am not sure what you plan on doing or what the best way to do this is. What I would like to try is since you are now aware of what the other guy has done, and has made purchases under you name, maybe you can convince him to give me my stuff back. I agree with Phrocker to the extent that it WAS your name that was used in the purchase hence it is your responsibility to pursue this matter with the local authorities. I would have done so but given the geographical situation, there is only so much I can do. I do plan on proceeding with the local news so let me know now what you plan on doing so I can correctly tell them what part you played in this whole mess... *if it is a victim standpoint you are claiming, you need to prove it because unfortunately all we have to go by is your word* if you have a better idea in solving this don't hesitate to contact me (407)928-5029. thank you.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Swerving and Weaving
Originally Posted by twin001
Who is him?
I figured with the use of educated vocabulary in this thread, reading comprehension isn't too much to ask for.

Him (Indicating the subject) = Brandon Woodruff
I am (thus indicating the writer) = Brandon Frentz

Anymore questions?

I am willing to work with you. I'll give you a call tomorrow around noon. Does that work?

Old 02-19-2009, 10:46 PM
I figured with the use of educated vocabulary in this thread, reading comprehension isn't too much to ask for.

Anymore questions?

I am willing to work with you. I'll give you a call tomorrow around noon. Does that work?
anytime before noon would be preferred because I wont be out of class til 3PM. you can of course call anytime after that as well. Again, I appreciate you making an effort to work this out and look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Anymore questions?

Great way to start clearing your name . Go back and re-read your post, it wasn't that clear. This whole thread and every other thread that was created by "him" has been confusing from the get go.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:00 PM
Just wanted to update everyone so that we can avoid any other unnecessary occurences. Mr. Brandon Frentz (not my buyer Mr. Brandon Woodruff) has called me back and his story checks out. He was extremely helpful in assisting me with this whole issue. Thank you. I managed to get ahold of Mr. Brandon Woodruff, who seemed very eager to get the issue resolved, which of course is a good thing.

We are now waiting on paypal to unfreeze Mr. Woodruff's account, which according to paypal should take about 3-5 business days, so that he can send me payment that was originally retracted.

I do not want to get my hopes up just yet but I would like everyone to know that Mr. Frentz was in fact telling the truth. As for Mr. Woodruff, there still seems to be plenty of unanswered questions but if he follows through on our current agreement, I will no longer hold any feelings of animosity towards him.

I will keep this thread updated for those interested whether payment clears, permanently. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help someone you don't even know, whether by providing info or just sharing in my grief I really appreciate it

Old 02-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
so in other words THIS is the guy who has been scamming people:

http://www.myspace.com/djbrandonw

Not poptarts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: please help. does anyone know member poptarts?