G's vs. Z's Paintball Event?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G's vs. Z's Paintball Event?

So I was checking out the post ont he my350z forums for the upcoming Fort Worth meet and I noticed a post about guaging interest in a G vs. Z game of some sort.

Since I don't care to create a my350Z account, I figured I'd post here and see if people would be interested in doing this?

I would be very interested in helping coordinate a paintball event with some others. What do you guys think?

If we have at least 10 people interested, I know a lot of fields will let you privately rent out a field so it's just your party. I've done this before and know few places in the Fort Worth/Keller/Mansfield area. I'm game for having it a field closest to the majority of interest though, doesn't matter to me.

Thoughts?

Old 09-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
This would be fun...I think more than 10 will be interested..what kind of places are you able to "rent"?

Old 09-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I might be down...

Old 09-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by acidjake75
This would be fun...I think more than 10 will be interested..what kind of places are you able to "rent"?
There are several fields in the Fort Worth and surrounding areas, that I know of. I'm sure there are places in more nuetral areas, like Grapevine. Most places are outdoors, although I know of one place near TCU that has an indoor facility.

Basic field information is that they are open for private parties during the week, and open to the public on weekends. Private parties are usually the way to go with a specific group of people, so you don't have to worry about playing with a mix from other groups. Some fields operate night games, others don't. I'll worry more about the field reservations once this thread has had more time for people to think about it.

I say we get a group of G35driver members to commit to a date, then approach the Z forum members about it and see what we can work out.

Logistically this isn't a big task, just need to figure out when and where.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by OMG37
There are several fields in the Fort Worth and surrounding areas, that I know of. I'm sure there are places in more nuetral areas, like Grapevine. Most places are outdoors, although I know of one place near TCU that has an indoor facility.

Basic field information is that they are open for private parties during the week, and open to the public on weekends. Private parties are usually the way to go with a specific group of people, so you don't have to worry about playing with a mix from other groups. Some fields operate night games, others don't. I'll worry more about the field reservations once this thread has had more time for people to think about it.

I say we get a group of G35driver members to commit to a date, then approach the Z forum members about it and see what we can work out.

Logistically this isn't a big task, just need to figure out when and where.
I'm down..just say when/where...

Old 09-02-2009, 11:40 AM
I am down with this, I might be the only one who doesn't own a paint ball gun or who has never played. I own a real gun and do love shooting that one if that counts.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:42 PM
^^^LOL - Ive only played twice and I dont own a PB Gun...its FUN though!

Old 09-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by OMG37

BALLER! I like the indoor thing and private party action during the week..If you guys can go to a wednesday night meet during the week, then you can make paintball ONE TIME and plus a lil rivalry between fellow enthusiasts sounds like a BLAST!

Old 09-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Im down and might have 2 other friends be able to play too...
I "wasted" almost $500 on paintball crap about a year ago and have only played twice...

Old 09-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Yep just like any other hobby you get exited spend all this money and then don't use it I have bowling *****, golf clubs, hockey equipment just laying around. That's why now I spend money on my car i use it every day so its pratcal and it's a great hobby.